Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will claim the Iron Throne

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

osarusan wrote: »
    At this point, is Danaerys' descent into madness not advanced enough that she will just wipe out anybody who disagrees with her? Is she going to wait for an opposition army to form itself (and for Sansa to make an appearance), or just crush the leaders instantly?

She is effectively invincible in battle unless the dragon is taken out of the equation.
    And a sneak attack/poison/similar isn't something in keeping with the remaining characters really.

So, I'm not sure how it will all pan out and with 1 episode to go, I suppose credit is due to the writers for that.
    More teleportation is what is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,790 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Dickerty wrote: »
    - Robin in The Vale

I was sure he was dead already, but apparently not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Gendry
    osarusan wrote: »
    At this point, is Danaerys' descent into madness not advanced enough that she will just wipe out anybody who disagrees with her? Is she going to wait for an opposition army to form itself (and for Sansa to make an appearance), or just crush the leaders instantly?

She is effectively invincible in battle unless the dragon is taken out of the equation.
    And a sneak attack/poison/similar isn't something in keeping with the remaining characters really.

So, I'm not sure how it will all pan out and with 1 episode to go, I suppose credit is due to the writers for that.
    Jon will command the dragon to stop. And that's Dani fooked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

i think it'll be Bronn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Gendry
    is_that_so wrote: »

So edgy... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

I think Sansa. I think the little girl who was spying for Varys will poison Daenerys. Jon (or Daenerys will have killed him ) won't want the throne and give to Sansa. Less than a week and we will all know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Varys
    Deer wrote: »
    I think Sansa. I think the little girl who was spying for Varys will poison Daenerys. Jon (or Daenerys will have killed him ) won't want the throne and give to Sansa. Less than a week and we will all know :)

I'd be very underwhelmed if Sansa claimed the iron throne TBH.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Danaerys.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

As much as I love Bronn I hope he gets barbecued big time, you don't cheat the lannister boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Gendry
    Glebee wrote: »
    FF/FG coalition

Much done, more to do in the seven kingdoms

• Advertisement

So edgy... :rolleyes:
    So few words and yet so little purpose!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

In retrospect, teleportation was probably the first indicator of the writers started to not care about the series.

As for who will claim the Iron Throne it's been confirmed that it is most likely
    Bran

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

In retrospect, teleportation was probably the first indicator of the writers started to not care about the series.

As for who will claim the Iron Throne it's been confirmed that it is most likely
    Bran

You’d forgive one instance as sloppy writing, but it’s beyond lazy at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Gendry
    according to the spoilers on reddit its
    Someone not even listed above. theres 2 separate endings filmed, both sound ****e tbh

copeyhagen wrote: »
    according to the spoilers on reddit its
    Someone not even listed above. theres 2 separate endings filmed, both sound ****e tbh
    So a Hamlet ending?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Gendry
    So a Hamlet ending?

the reddit leaks were on the money anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,790 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

technically, no-one sat on the Iron Throne by the end (even Dany didn't get to sit on it).

Bran wasn't even in the poll options lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

glasso wrote: »
    Bran wasn't even in the poll options lol!

Bran cannot be lord of Winterfell! He has no political expertise, no knowledge of how to run a castle, let alone a country! What's worse he barely speaks or moves. People say that he can tell them any truth, but none dare ask him, for they find his voice so monotonous they say it could drain the very life from you. Though it breaks all tradition, his sister must rule Winterfell in his stead.

WannamakeBranking?

Sure why not.

Bran cannot be lord of Winterfell! He has no political expertise, no knowledge of how to run a castle, let alone a country! What's worse he barely speaks or moves. People say that he can tell them any truth, but none dare ask him, for they find his voice so monotonous they say it could drain the very life from you. Though it breaks all tradition, his sister must rule Winterfell in his stead.

WannamakeBranking?

Sure why not.

lay off the sauce a little.

• Advertisement

WannamakeBranking?

Sure why not.

The Umber kid and Mormont girl were lords.

Advertisement