Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much football does your OH watch?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

Find it absolutely hilarious that someone cares enough about what people do in their free time to open a thread and argue points on what is good and what is not good.

Good on you OP you are doing the lords work!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭skallywag

Yes that’s exactly what I said, nobody from Denmark or Netherlands supports the EPL. Not one single person.

You remind me of Charlie Sheen during the #winning days.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Cmod note: This thread has managed to fly under the radar as there is a bit of a moderating gap right now. Quite a few of you have called it, and I agree - the aim here seems to be to rile as many people up as possible and get you all arguing amongst yourselves.

As this thread can’t be closely monitored, and the OP seems determined to be particularly argumentative, I am going to lock the thread for now to prevent it deteriorating further and having to hand out cards and bans. We’ll review reopening it if we have the capacity to moderate it actively.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement