Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galaxy buds preorder reward

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Bikerguy wrote: »
    Did you get tracking number in advance?

I am on 15.10. Sent for fulfillment

Can't remember if I got a tracking number in advance of delivery last time. I'll check.

Just checked...no text or prior notification. Just arrived via DHL.
    No sig required so just put through the letterbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Just checked...no text or prior notification. Just arrived via DHL.
    No sig required so just put through the letterbox.

And did it update on the samsung page? As my neighbout down the road have history of taking my parcels and keeping them...as dhl just constatly deliver all my parcels to wrong address..even the eircode is on it and my name they still do it... an post not...but dhl constantly...even if i order something expensive from amazon its handled by dhl and i have to chase it with neighbour and wait...in few occasions he even opened the parcels..and in few (2+) they were marked as delivered but never were..so it sets me to another hassle....to prove that it wasnt me...as 99% dhl drivers signs them themself....once delivered...

And did it update on the samsung page? As my neighbout down the road have history of taking my parcels and keeping them...as dhl just constatly deliver all my parcels to wrong address..even the eircode is on it and my name they still do it... an post not...but dhl constantly...even if i order something expensive from amazon its handled by dhl and i have to chase it with neighbour and wait...in few occasions he even opened the parcels..and in few (2+) they were marked as delivered but never were..so it sets me to another hassle....to prove that it wasnt me...as 99% dhl drivers signs them themself....once delivered...

Nope. Never updated even to this day!:D
    https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/support/galaxybuds/claim-summary?claim=c7e26136-534e-4417-811f-2ee850326613

Have a chat with your DHL driver and tell him not to deliver to your neighbour. Tell him if your deliveries are not delivered to your address then you won't be going looking for them and will report them as undelivered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

I am also waiting on my buds. Contacted the customer support on email yesterday (43 days later), got this reply

Good Evening.

Thank you for your email.

Your claim was indeed validated on 22.10.2019 meaning your reward should be with you within 45 days of this date.

We hope this answers your question.

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

and hey presto I get an email from DHL today with tracking number. Picked up yesterday in Liverpool but with an estimated delivery date of 10th December. Must be bringing them on the scenic route!!

• Advertisement

I am also waiting on my buds. Contacted the customer support on email yesterday (43 days later), got this reply

Good Evening.

Your claim was indeed validated on 22.10.2019 meaning your reward should be with you within 45 days of this date.

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

and hey presto I get an email from DHL today with tracking number. Picked up yesterday in Liverpool but with an estimated delivery date of 10th December. Must be bringing them on the scenic route!!

So validated in 22.10 and already got them....nice ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭Samson1

Good Evening.

........!

My claim was validated on 25.10, 52 days ago.

I emailed their Promotion team last week & got an auto-reply "your email will be responded to within 2 days...." - since then nothing.

It is a shabby enough promotion to say you have to wait for 45 days for delivery.

But when they will not even fulfill their own poor commitment - or reply to your email, I don't really know how they can call it a "Promotion" at all.

This certainly will not encourage me to stick with Samsung - so what was the point ????

Samson1 wrote: »
    My claim was validated on 25.10, 52 days ago.

I emailed their Promotion team last week & got an auto-reply "your email will be responded to within 2 days...." - since then nothing.

It is a shabby enough promotion to say you have to wait for 45 days for delivery.

But when they will not even fulfill their own poor commitment - or reply to your email, I don't really know how they can call it a "Promotion" at all.

This certainly will not encourage me to stick with Samsung - so what was the point ????

Yeh one would think its a straight forward..but no...even its advertising as free with purchase... i thought it will come with phone....

I am waiting.... and how long? Samsung only knows....

Meanwhile google gave me free google nest for being premium youtube user... they send me email about the gift and withtin 24h of me claiming it i have tracking number amd its being shipped.

Simple isnt?

Mine arrived today...15 minutes after I emailed them wondering where they were.:rolleyes: That's 52 days from validation.
    No prior notification of shipping or delivery.

Arrived via GLS this time and required a signature.
    They're silver this time as opposed to white.
    Manufacturing date is 26/10/19 so they're fairly fresh stock.

Mine arrived today...15 minutes after I emailed them wondering where they were.:rolleyes: That's 52 days from validation.

Thank you fornletting us know...enjoy them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

53 days as of today for me and still nothing! Mightily pi**ed off!

Yeh one would think its a straight forward..but no...even its advertising as free with purchase... i thought it will come with phone....

I am waiting.... and how long? Samsung only knows....

Meanwhile google gave me free google nest for being premium youtube user... they send me email about the gift and withtin 24h of me claiming it i have tracking number amd its being shipped.

Simple isnt?

Mine finally arrived today - that was 53 days.

Perhaps my email to them last week was the impetus - even though they didn't bother replying to it. I just cannot understand, when it is a "Promotion" they are offering, why they cannot deliver them promptly and with good grace!

Mine are silver also.

Samson1 wrote: »
    Mine finally arrived today - that was 53 days.

Perhaps my email to them last week was the impetus - even though they didn't bother replying to it. I just cannot understand, when it is a "Promotion" they are offering, why they cannot deliver them promptly and with good grace!

Mine are silver also.

Already recieved google nest...i know its completely irelevant...but they sent me email on Fridaylast week to claim free google nest...and as for today i have it...

And for the buds...i dont think they will be with me this year.... they basically scammed me... kinda... into deal me thinking to have buds as well
    .. phone has no jack...and i can only dreaming on charging it and listen to music in the samemtime....

Already recieved google nest...i know its completely irelevant...but they sent me email on Fridaylast week to claim free google nest...and as for today i have it...

And for the buds...i dont think they will be with me this year.... they basically scammed me... kinda... into deal me thinking to have buds as well
    .. phone has no jack...and i can only dreaming on charging it and listen to music in the samemtime....

Sorry to hear that, have you contacted them on their contact page :- https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/pages/freebuds/contact

They also seem to have an Irish contact phone no on that page -

"If you have any problems or questions related to this promotion, our customer service team will be happy to help. By Telephone: 016950642 "

It is worth a try, they might still come through before Christmas :)

And is that not a fantastic service on the google nest !!

I am still waiting...i know you all may think it was christmas and holidays etc... but hey i swear i though i will get the buds with phone...its been eternity.... and i am still nowhere near a resolution...i rang them few times... all i get is excuses....

I am disapointed big time... should have went xiaomi route.... not that thenphone is bad... but without headphones its useless... no dongle ....

Anyhow...anyone else still waiting???

Advertisement