Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rejected and back in my kitchen 4 walls

Options
  • 22-11-2019 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Well, you probably know, rejection, MEN! I went on Bumble, am I mad. What's going on in my head. I just miss company, talking to someone, laughing, serious chat. Am I on the rebound. I hate being alone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

If you can't be happy on your own then you'll never be truly happy in a relationship. It's a wonderful life lesson to have to get to know yourself when you're on your own as you learn to be alone without being lonely.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cmat

OK, tell me how to be happy, I'm am happy but 12 months have been horrible and I've been speaking to a friend after divorce, death, breakup to find yourself to be happy. I'm kind of happy but..... Tell me how to find myself to recover or Find myself. Buy a book, met a stranger, tell someone how I fell about last 12 months and hope they keep it private. I went shopping today for a mindfulness book but bought a Michael Healy Ray Biography

Advertisement