Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

10-04-2014, 01:31   #61
meoklmrk91

It's an Amzing Spider Man 2 couch on Friday, Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone and Jamie Foxx.
Advertisement
10-04-2014, 14:59   #62

I thought the Russell Crowe, Amy Adams, and Henry Cavill one from last year was a laugh a minute, with Russell flipping the chair countless times.

He gave a Norton Kiwi cap, who he put on backwards, and Norton turning to the make a what up 90's rapper greeting.

10-04-2014, 22:53   #63
JP Liz V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Landers View Post
They're both single at the moment too. Maybe we'll hear of a new coupling soon?

KyRus
Thanks from:
10-04-2014, 23:31   #64
bigblackmug
Banned

Cameron Diaz was as much of an airhead on Graham Norton as that charicature of a Cameron Diaz actress in the "lost in translation" movie.
(3) thanks from:
13-04-2014, 00:02   #65
Butterface

Just got around to watching last night's episode with Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx and Paolo Nutini. I thought it was very funny, especially Jamie Foxx and Emma Stone's stories. Andrew Garfield can be painful to watch in interviews, the whole humble charm shtick he goes on with.. but he was alright. Could have done with a bit more Paolo Nutini, I'd say he's a man with a few funny stories!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
13-04-2014, 00:33   #66
Basq

Send a message via Skype™ to Basq
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterface View Post
Just got around to watching last night's episode with Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx and Paolo Nutini. I thought it was very funny, especially Jamie Foxx and Emma Stone's stories.
Thought it was a bore tbh... no-one seemed really bothered!

Quote:
Andrew Garfield can be painful to watch in interviews, the whole humble charm shtick he goes on with.. but he was alright.
I've always liked Andrew Garfield in interviews tbh!

Always liked him since the interview where he could recite the entire Antoine Dodson autotune from heart..

Original:

And here's Andrew Garfield reciting it..
(2) thanks from:
13-04-2014, 11:55   #67
JP Liz V1

Quote:
Just got around to watching last night's episode with Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx and Paolo Nutini. I thought it was very funny, especially Jamie Foxx and Emma Stone's stories. Andrew Garfield can be painful to watch in interviews, the whole humble charm shtick he goes on with.. but he was alright. Could have done with a bit more Paolo Nutini, I'd say he's a man with a few funny stories!

I think Foxx had a few too many red vinos

I agree I wish Nutini was on the couch from the start
Thanks from:
18-04-2014, 23:17   #68
Addle

I don't think Juliette Binoche got the show at all.
I can't warm to Ricky Gervais.
19-04-2014, 02:46   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addle View Post
I don't think Juliette Binoche got the show at all.
I can't warm to Ricky Gervais.
Yeah. Norton usually handles guests so well, but he seemed to struggle with her.

I was a HUGE fan of The Office and Extras, and his early stand-up, but have recently become quite indifferent to him. However, I thought he was good last night.
Advertisement
19-04-2014, 08:24   #70

Binoche just doesn't like chat shows I don't think, she was on Graham Norton show before, and whilst better than last night, she wasn't great then either. Actually it's on YouTube from 2010.

http://youtu.be/RBOS2aytsuk

Didn't Turbidy do a fantastically bad interview (even by his low standards) with her a couple of years ago too?
19-04-2014, 13:40   #71
krudler

Haven't seen the newest ep but caught the Spiderman cast and Kylie one the week before, them taking the piss out of their own waxworks was funny. Crowe is mad for the red chair.
27-04-2014, 22:31   #72
JP Liz V1

I enjoyed the couch with Seth Rogen and Matt Le Blanc this week but couldn't care less about Ricky (Kaiser Chefs) and Zac Efron

I think Graham wasn't happy Zac didn't sit next to him
28-04-2014, 16:12   #73
Duggy747

Kaiser Chiefs looked like the morphed into Mumford & Sons with their clothes............or teleported from a gig they played back in the famine.
28-04-2014, 16:18   #74
Tinie
Banned

Hopefully fassbender will get to actually talk this time on friday, as opposed to the last time he was on, when the infamous Mark Wahlberg incident(s) happened.
28-04-2014, 18:06   #75
meoklmrk91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinie View Post
Hopefully fassbender will get to actually talk this time on friday, as opposed to the last time he was on, when the infamous Mark Wahlberg incident(s) happened.
Fecking hell, just watched that, had never seen it before, he was langers, poor Sarah Silverman he looked as though he was going to start dry humping her any minute! Very funny though!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion