Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volvo Penta key/ Manuals

Options
  • 04-10-2020 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I might get a Volvo Penta blank key, the one with the float?
    I've searched online but didn't come across anything.
    I have brought the original one to a locksmiths who used a blank they thought might work but it didn't.

I'm also looking for a service / workshop manual for a Volvo Penta KAD 32 engine if anyone could point me in the right direction!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭sogood

Many of the "manuals" are available online, but those that are free are usually just basic owners manuals as opposed to a proper workshop manual. Avoid a site called "manuals lib online" or some such name, as it appears from experience to be a bit bogus, as I've gotten warning messages from my security software, suggesting that it attempted to download malware.
    Regarding the key, I have a pair of volvo ignition switches, with keys, if you don't have any joy sorting out a key. If you're based in Dublin, there's a company called key one, right beside Newlands Cross on the Naas Road. They did me a copy of a keyless entry key fob at an excellent price. They also cut every sort of key. Might be worth a phone call.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Silver Breeze

Contact POB Boats, Dun Laoghaire, Volvo Penta agent

https://www.podmarine.com/contact/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Contact POB Boats, Dun Laoghaire, Volvo Penta agent

https://www.podmarine.com/contact/

Thanks, I've sent them off an email

Advertisement