Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of yourself in your loadout/in the field(Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Oh hell yeah that was a fun little battle we had all to ourselves :D.
    And hats off to you for sticking it out in the nettles that long, I was held up on the mound later in the game for a short while. And with only a sleeveless top on I had to watch myself. Still got stung though, same arm that was bleeding from when I got shot when you finally rushed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

down in redbarn on sunday great craic and real nice weather:D

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

starting of a team based on the USMC using both desert and woodland marpat as loadouts with the near to correct vest and a equipment, not too exact but with a bit of realism, after all its only airsoft :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

usmc loadouts/impressions looking good, look forward to seeing the group grow and more pictures :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Snazy looking boots there Masada. Ruined by all the multicam though.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

You know you love it....

There Magnum Spider Elites, fantastic pair of bamboo-shoots, Im due a new pair soon enough though, these have plenty of mileage on them so i think i'll pick up a pair of pairs, Tan and black. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Those boots look very comfy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Masada wrote: »
    You know you love it....

There Magnum Spider Elites, fantastic pair of bamboo-shoots, Im due a new pair soon enough though, these have plenty of mileage on them so i think i'll pick up a pair of pairs, Tan and black. :)

They're bloody mint! I've a couple of pairs of these (you know, for gucci and non-gucci loadout).
    As someone who suffered through breaking in 'proper' hiking boots before discovering airsoft, I can't get over how much the magnum boots are practically as comfy as a pair of cons (if perhaps a bit heavier).

If I get the M90 BDUs (which I probably will) I'll get a nice pair to go along. Actually, I like my Docs:) They weigh a tonne but I need the exercise[I blame tesco bargains].

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

You wear Docs for airsoft? man you wont even know yourself when you get a proper pair of boots, :)

• Advertisement

Masada wrote: »
    You wear Docs for airsoft? man you wont even know yourself when you get a proper pair of boots, :)

Steel toed motherf@ckers at that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Loving the cap there lefty ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Loving the cap there lefty ;)
    You'd wanna :P

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

Hey, Audie Murphy, I like the second pic :D Is your man ordering a dominos or something?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

no ringing joe duffy.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Funnest Hiace ive ever seen :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Was only looking at the Work in progress pics of yours last week
    of that A-Team van. Thats quite some transformation from what it
    started out as.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

bullets wrote: »
    Was only looking at the Work in progress pics of yours last week
    of that A-Team van. Thats quite some transformation from what it
    started out as.

~B

Cheers for the that Bulletts, aye chalk it down, it was starting to take its toll on me. Thanks for the comment on it...I tried to keep it the design as original as possible bar the type of van used....the gmc van was too expensive and unreiable to run.....the hiace was the best option as no one has ever done a proper a team style hiace before...I'll be sure to be seen driving around limerick soon....with the grey wig and cigar of course;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Cheers for the that Bulletts, aye chalk it down, it was starting to take its toll on me. Thanks for the comment on it...I tried to keep it the design as original as possible bar the type of van used....the gmc van was too expensive and unreiable to run.....the hiace was the best option as no one has ever done a proper a team style hiace before...I'll be sure to be seen driving around limerick soon....with the grey wig and cigar of course;)

Spotted an A-Team like van before in Limerick.
    Am pretty sure it was not a GMC van (I know nothing about vans and makes of cars n stuff) but around the Limerick Area there was a company that had what looked very very simlar to an A-Team van that drove about the place and called themelves the A-Team. I'm not sure but
    I think they were some form of Carpet Cleaner business.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

Darth, I cannot explain how much respect I have for you. That's so amazing, I... I just can't say anything else. You're awesome:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Good on you Darth the van turned out perfect nicely done siricon14.gif
    I pity the fool that puts a mark on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

@Darth: What's weird is I actually have that Bear

bullets wrote: »
    Spotted an A-Team like van before in Limerick.
    Am pretty sure it was not a GMC van (I know nothing about vans and makes of cars n stuff) but around the Limerick Area there was a company that had what looked very very simlar to an A-Team van that drove about the place and called themelves the A-Team. I'm not sure but
    I think they were some form of Carpet Cleaner business.

~B

AAAAHHH, the mystery solved so, ive being hearing about this van that looks like the a team but i think i seen a a pic online somwhere and i never put those 2 together as i thouht the van was in dublin....
    Well thats one mystery solved, thanks for that Bulletts;)

gungun wrote: »
    Darth, I cannot explain how much respect I have for you. That's so amazing, I... I just can't say anything else. You're awesome:D

Thanks matey;)... If you ever see me at a skirmish be sure to call over and say hello, i'd be happy to show you around the van, i deliberatly not photographed the inside of van cos for one thing its not finished and 2 cos the inside is just as impressive as the outside. If you want send me a pm and i'll send you a link to the progress of van up till now and where it will be going.....it should be ready within 2 to 3 weeks hopefully......they'll even be a a gun case in the case with lock just like in the series.....

mle1324 wrote: »
    Funnest Hiace ive ever seen :P

In what way..?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

F**k them they are all envoys of you and your new van

Your right........ I PITY THE FOOLS AND THEIR JIBBER JABBER....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

In what way..?:)

In a good way....In a deadly way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

thats a nice molle vest Dave, where did you get it :D:D??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

thats a nice molle vest Dave, where did you get it :D:D??

not to sure meet some guy in a car park handed over jelly beans and got the vest ;)

Advertisement