Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of yourself in your loadout/in the field(Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭IR240474

Maybe it's my browser, firefox.. But.. Has someone taken all the photos off this tread? I can't see any...

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

IR240474 wrote: »
    Maybe it's my browser, firefox.. But.. Has someone taken all the photos off this tread? I can't see any...

This is the discussion thread!
    The photos are here!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

IR240474 wrote: »
    Mervenut wrote: »
    This is the discussion thread!
    The photos are here!

IR240474 As said above this thread is for discussion

The other thread is for photos only(NO DISCUSSION) and as a result I have deleted all the comments you made in that thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

@ Gandalf

I have to say about your pic of Desert Tigerstripe and AO2 mask onpage 2,

ROFLMAO. You have a sense of humour like a soldier, lol theres a pic of me doing the same pose with an MG3 in my locker hahaha i use it as a motivational poster.

When I saw your pic I almost pissed myself laughing:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

G3-Nut wrote: »
    theres a pic of me doing the same pose with an MG3 in my locker hahaha

Bora, your locker must be huge if you can fit yourself and an MG 3 in there......!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

<snip> - this is a loadout discussion thread - The Master

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Where are those snow pics taken? They are amazing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Have to agree, they look absolutely class.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i would guess they where taken at MAC itself, reminds me the snow we got at cork last year, this year we just got ice :(

I really hope the snow lasts into next week! :) Will be great to test my L96 in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

swiftblade wrote: »
    Where are those snow pics taken? They are amazing! :)
    taken on site today it was amazing, first time gaming in the snow i loved it will put up more pictures later

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

must have been hard to tell between the bbs flying at you and the snow:D
    awesome pics

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

gungun wrote: »
    must have been hard to tell between the bbs flying at you and the snow:D
    awesome pics
    Very hard, took a bit of getting used too

Ok i gota ask Firekitten. Whats with the mixed camo? :p Nah im only kidding great pic. What Aeg is that your using. L85? Hard to tell from the pic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

swiftblade wrote: »
    Ok i gota ask Firekitten. Whats with the mixed camo? :p Nah im only kidding great pic. What Aeg is that your using. L85? Hard to tell from the pic
    It's a Tavor...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Leftyflip wrote: »
    It's a Tavor...

surprise, surprise,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Well as I said Thermo dear, mine works rather well.... No, it wasnt bluster and sticking up for a 'crap gun' why wouldn't I use an aeg that cost me 500 notes if it works? Oddly enough, I happen to like it too.

As for the camo... Why not? It works quite well, and the jacket is a windproof gortex one... nice and warm and dry... the acu trousers are nice... Overall, yes, *sigh* i'll admit its a little SAS in afganistanish, but hey, it works.... I'm not one that gives a flying toss about being photo perfect or not setting foot on the skirmish field unless im in a perfect 'impression'.

After this long playing in most nasty conditions... you wear what works, or what you can be bothered to. Priorities that day were warmth, light colours, and warmth. The plate carrier and belt setup are a regular one of mine... swap out the jacket for a helly underarmour top in the summer... ready to rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I think I hear Masada furiously typing about how the Tavor isn't worth €500 and needs unbelievable amounts of work and such...
    Must say though, ACU does actually work, kinda...

The one place where ACU does work.....snow :rolleyes:

Yep... Its why i wore it.

I was at work the week before, and outside having a cigarette, i looked down at the snow... I had my acu trousers on (Long story.... I work in a club). The acu actually camoflaged my legs quiet well... So when packing my gear i thought... hmm, acu legs, = works for snow and darker lower material, browner desert top for against trees... I was fairly invisible in that stuff from a distance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

acu works fine one it gets a bit mucky, which it will

Yeah, haven't bothered washing it... mud is good :D (well its natural camo)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Bit of a late joke here, but I just saw stone.cold's picture in the thread.

I must say it,

Stone.cold must have had cold stones that day!

...gets coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Looks like you need different glasses from that pic Firekitten. Appears to be a large gap between the upper rim and your face.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Jeez puding, i nearly had a heart attack, thought you were posting pics of yourself in MULTICAM!.. :D

Tim, looks like a cool loadout, you got that top pretty quick huh? now all ya need is the accent. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Masada wrote: »
    Jeez puding, i nearly had a heart attack, thought you were posting pics of yourself in MULTICAM!.. :D

Tim, looks like a cool loadout, you got that top pretty quick huh? now all ya need is the accent. :D

Thats not the 141 Version Richie, Thats the Classic Ranger Green Shag Master

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Ahhh right, i see., looks cool all the same., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Masada wrote: »
    Ahhh right, i see., looks cool all the same., :)

and it was SUPER warm :D

You know you must have one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Very cool Tim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Killinator

McShape that first photo could easily be the first leaked scrren from the upcoming Modern Warfare 2 movie, very cool!

Advertisement