Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eddie Vedder

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

My pal just sent me this with regards the point photo

The biggest gig I saw him at was the Santa Barbara Bowl. This it was 5,500 (that figure needs checking). Even that felt too big for what he does solo. No, he couldn't make it "feel intimate". Set up is like this photo. Loadsa people talking and, yanno, the whole lot of what hapens at most big shows. Bit like PJ in Verona: better idea on paper that reality cannot match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭COH

100% going to this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Do we know if the marquee gig is all seated?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

I wanna see this gig. Final show of the tour. In a roman amphitheater only 4000 people. . €300 a ticket though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Rfrip wrote: »
    Do we know if the marquee gig is all seated?

No ,its not .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I'll almost take a seat in the gods for this as its a 'music gig' and there will no visuals or anything like that. Vedder and Hansard are all about the music

Dublin for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Got my Ten Club tickets for 3 Arena, delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

It appears I didn't get my Tenclub tickets despite a 99% chance,that's a bit weird!!

Just checked the members section,the draw is still ongoing so hopefully all is not lost for me!!

It seems there was an error and the draw had to be done again. I lost the tickets I had won! So there's a delay

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭exilec

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    It seems there was an error and the draw had to be done again. I lost the tickets I had won! So there's a delay

Same here , not built for this stress !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EachSmallChime

Peter File wrote: »
    €60 to €96 plus fees is really expensive if he will only play solo material

Where did you see the pricing? that is quite expensive but he definitely plays a handful of PJ songs (better man, cant keep, just breathe)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

Where did you see the pricing? that is quite expensive but he definitely plays a handful of PJ songs (better man, cant keep, just breathe)

It is showing on ticketmaster.
    Does he have anyone else on stage or is it just him?.

FFS Tenclub....waiting,watching the clock.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Well at least they start the presale at a proper time unlike the usual 9am horse****e.

Can anyone explain to me why an online only presale needs to start at 9am ???

Back to the 9am crap for Cork tomorrow
    Ticketmaster Ireland will be holding a Ten Club only pre-sale starting on Thursday, March 9th .
    To access this pre-sale you will need the pre-sale link and password. Ten Club will post the link and password in the Ten Club news section of the site one hour before the pre-sale starts, Thursday March 9th at 8am GMT / 9am CET / 5am PST. A limited amount of tickets are being held in both seated and GA standing areas for this festival. Anyone found sharing this info with non-Ten Club Members will lose all future ticketing privileges."

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭ts_editor

The waiting drove me mad
    You're finally here and I'm a mess ....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Eddie is getting savaged over on the Pearl Jam.com forum in relation to the ticket prices.
    Alot of disgruntled fans .

My impatience is with the presale raffle for Dublin which finished at 2pm today and still haven't been notified as to wether or not I got tix. Pretty certain I will but I'll be happier when I see them show up in my Tenclub account!!

Got my email there from 10C. I'm in! :)

I'm in too!!! Delighted!! Roll on June 9th!!:)

Have the 3 pre sale in the morning but want to look at buying the cheaper seats in the 3arena but don't want to take a gamble either. Might use the presale too figure out sections/prices and then get my ticket in the general sale Friday. Don't think it will sell out immediately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

Got 3 pre sale code but ticketmaster has no option to use it.

any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Greg81 wrote: »

any ideas?

same problem

Greg81 wrote: »

any ideas?

When you go to choose your seat type or price it'll give you the code option

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

God damn they're already gone from the presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    When you go to choose your seat type or price it'll give you the code option

I never had an option to choose seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

You cant use the standard event page from tm, have to use 3 link:
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/eddie-vedder-dublin-06-09-2017/event/18005258B95BB26F?artistid=1197361&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60&did=3dublin

Confusing as they have the countdown on the standard event page

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

By a minor miracle, I somehow managed to get the sixth row on the flat. :eek:

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

are they gone already

had a 60 ticket in the bag but debated a bit and missed out at the last stage

public sale it is so

60.45 seem to be the side sections (G 207-212 and A 1-6) rest are the dear ones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

These 3 presales are a joke. I have never got sorted in them.

Advertisement