Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus 6 Dual-SIM (64GB Storage|6GB RAM) Factory Unlocked €383 + shipping amazon.it

Options
  • 16-05-2019 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

OnePlus 6 Dual-SIM (64GB Storage | 6GB RAM) Factory Unlocked 4G Smartphone (Mirror Black)

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07CHQHFDZ
    €401.28 delivered to Ireland drectly
    €388.02 delivered to PM/PW/AP/PC

You can use Google Translate in Google Chrome to order if having difficulty.
    • 6.28" inches, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 2280 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
    • Network Compatibility : SIM CARD 1 [ 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G UMTS 800(B19) /850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700(B9) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE 600(B71) / 700(B12) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 700(B29) / 800(B18) / 800(B19) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B8) / 1700(B66) / 1500(B32) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(25) / 2100(B1) / 2300(B30) / 2600(B7) : TDD-LTE 1900(B39) / 2100(B34) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) /2600(B38) and/or TD-SCDMA: Band 34/39 ]
    • SIM CARD 2 [ 2G : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ]
    • Dual-SIM, 64GB Storage, 6GB RAM, No Memory Card slot, Android 8.1 (Oreo), Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845, Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
    • Primary Camera Dual: 16MP (f/1.7, 27mm, 1/2.6", 1.22µm, gyro-EIS, OIS) + 20MP (f/1.7, 1/2.8", 1.0µm), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@480fps, SecondaryCamera 16MP (f/2.0, 20mm, 1/3", 1.0µm), gyro-EIS, Auto HDR, 1080p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Dont Be at It

I'm assuming the plug on the charger with this will have European pins?
    Would there be any other differences between this and the same phone purchased in Ireland/UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I'm assuming the plug on the charger with this will have European pins?
    Would there be any other differences between this and the same phone purchased in Ireland/UK?

No it would be the exact same.

what would you normally expect to pay for this?
    sorely tempted op, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Dont Be at It

128 GB version is £519 on Amazon UK. Doesn't seem to be a 64 GB version up there.
    OnePlus website only has the 6T from what I can see - €585.

They have been up and down since the 7 was announced.
    But up around €500 was retail
    https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/OnePlus-Dual-SIM-Storage-Unlocked-Smartphone-Mirror-Black/product/B07CHQHFDZ

The OnePlus 6T (8GB/128GB) is on Banggood for around €375 using code BGOP6T527
    https://www.banggood.com/OnePlus-6T-6_41-Inch-3700mAh-Fast-Charge-Android-9_0-8GB-RAM-128GB-ROM-Snapdragon-845-4G-Smartphone-p-1374895.html

You can choose EU Priority Line shipping (7-15 Business days) and there won't be any extra fees to pay when it arrives.

Banggood are very good if anything goes wrong, but while everyone else seems to have had no issues with them delivering using that option, I have had two phones go missing. They refunded no problem, but I had to wait 2 months (to ensure it wasn't delivered). It's an option, but could be a a hassle.
    Alternatively, you could choose normal shipping for €370 (usually quicker than expected) and pay the fees if it gets stopped. Which would amount to roughly €85 + €10
    They would refund the €85 if you choose 'Tariff Insurance' (€13.82) at shipping.
    Meaning you would get the phone for €395 roughly (Normally over €700).

https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/OnePlus-6T-RAM-SIM-Free-Smartphone-Thunder-Purple/product/B07HHGHSNM

• Advertisement

mighty info, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Suckit wrote: »
    https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/OnePlus-Dual-SIM-Storage-Unlocked-Smartphone-Mirror-Black/product/B07CHQHFDZ

https://www.banggood.com/OnePlus-6T-6_41-Inch-3700mAh-Fast-Charge-Android-9_0-8GB-RAM-128GB-ROM-Snapdragon-845-4G-Smartphone-p-1374895.html

You can choose EU Priority Line shipping (7-15 Business days) and there won't be any extra fees to pay when it arrives.

Banggood are very good if anything goes wrong, but while everyone else seems to have had no issues with them delivering using that option, I have had two phones go missing. They refunded no problem, but I had to wait 2 months (to ensure it wasn't delivered). It's an option, but could be a a hassle.
    Alternatively, you could choose normal shipping for €370 (usually quicker than expected) and pay the fees if it gets stopped. Which would amount to roughly €85 + €10
    They would refund the €85 if you choose 'Tariff Insurance' (€13.82) at shipping.

https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/OnePlus-6T-RAM-SIM-Free-Smartphone-Thunder-Purple/product/B07HHGHSNM
    Very tempted to go with this, will I def not get hit with tax when it lands in customs?

Very tempted to go with this, will I def not get hit with tax when it lands in customs?

If you use EU Prority, you shouldn't get hit.

If you choose normal + tariff insurance, you will get refunded the tax (not the €10 handling charge by An Post) if it gets stopped.
    If you don't mind paying the fee and waiting to get refunded if it gets stopped, then I would choose that method.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

Cheers for this, my current phone is dying and I was on the lookout for a good deal. Just ordered the 6T for 385.00 with the EU shipping and insurance. Ridiculous price!

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

i just got the xiaomi note 7 64gb storage 6gb ram as i lost my note 4x.
    i thinks its great, very impressed, it looks great, but it doesn't have the cpu power , nor graphics power of the plus 6, i don't think there is too much difference.

it was €183 plus €24 for dhl shipping. i could have went free shipping. but its takes a long time usually. also it may get caught at customs.

https://versus.com/en/qualcomm-snapdragon-660-vs-qualcomm-snapdragon-845

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Global-ROM-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-7-6GB-64GB-Telephone-Snapdragon-660-Octa-Core-4000mAh-6-3/32969363700.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6c414c4dcxjzMT

Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-7-Black.jpg

• Advertisement

Took the leap and paid 385 allin . It says 7-15 days delevery whats your experience with delivery times, I see you had a nightmare with them ?

Took the leap and paid 385 allin . It says 7-15 days delevery whats your experience with delivery times, I see you had a nightmare with them ?

For the EU Priority stuff, I think I've ordered something like 7 items, and received 3.
    When they go missing, you have to wait 2 months to get refunded, something like 40 business days.

I have found ordering normal shipping (straight to your door) quite fast less than 2 weeks. Some items are slower, up to a month+, but most seem fairly quick.
    I've also not had anything stopped (yet), but the tariff insurance is a good option just in case.

Edit: No idea how many items I have ordered using normal shipping, but it is a lot.

For the EU Priority stuff, I think I've ordered something like 7 items, and received 3.
    When they go missing, you have to wait 2 months to get refunded, something like 40 business days.

I have found ordering normal shipping (straight to your door) quite fast less than 2 weeks. Some items are slower, up to a month+, but most seem fairly quick.
    I've also not had anything stopped (yet), but the tariff insurance is a good option just in case.

Edit: No idea how many items I have ordered using normal shipping, but it is a lot.

EU Priorty seems like a disaster so .Thats the one I went with and got the insurance , they phones seem to go walk about alot with this service.

EU Priorty seems like a disaster so .Thats the one I went with and got the insurance , they phones seem to go walk about alot with this service.

Some of my items got through, and many other people have had no issues at all.

I thought it may just be a problem with Ireland, but not sure.
    EU Priority is where they send a package to a dispatch centre in Europe (Slovakia, Netherlands and Italy often), then they repackage the item when it is there and forward it to the EU address to avoid tax.
    So the issue may just be the dispatch centre and how they forward it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭testtech05

Was waiting for payday to see about pulling the trigger on this one from BangGood with the discount but it seems the code has expired :(

testtech05 wrote: »
    Was waiting for payday to see about pulling the trigger on this one from BangGood with the discount but it seems the code has expired :(

I ordered it on the 11th and expected shiping date is 19th,over a week wait to get it in the mail.

testtech05 wrote: »
    Yeah, seems to have expired - It was no supposed to expire until June 30, so maybe worth trying again tomorrow. I have tried a few different codes, none worked.

The Oneplus 7 8G/256GB is €450 with code BGOP78256G

So maybe they have swapped the promo for that flash sale (I think 24 hours).

https://www.banggood.com/OnePlus-7-6_41-Inch-FHD-AMOLED-Waterdrop-Display-60Hz-NFC-3700mAh-48MP-Rear-Camera-8GB-256GB-Snapdragon-855-Octa-Core-UFS-3_0-4G-Smartphone-p-1499559.html

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭kenneth2

I ordered it on the 11th and expected shiping date is 19th,over a week wait to get it in the mail.

Same here.

kenneth2 wrote: »
    Same here.
    I don't think the tracking becomes active until it leaves the EU dispatch centre. I'm not 100% on that, I think it also gives them more time in case of any delays.
    The timeframe should still be good though.
    7-15 business days is up to 3 weeks.

Unless they were out of stock/restocking when ordered.

Still down as processing for me, Dont mind the wait ,just the not knowing is the killer.
    Has anyone ordered any case for this ?

• Advertisement

Aye I ordered on 10th and still down as processing. Hopefully hear something about it today or tomorrow.

Aye I ordered on 10th and still down as processing. Hopefully hear something about it today or tomorrow.

Let us know if there any change!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Another option would be to buy the Pocophone (Xiaomi) from the honorbuy website (xiaomi European website I think). Have one for a few months and love it. Ordered one for herself few weeks ago...ordered it at 8am on a Tuesday and it arrived by courier (Shipped from Italy I think) at 10.30 am following day!

You can contact them on live chat. They will most likely ask you to wait, but it's an option.
    https://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111
    I think it can take up to 2 weeks to reach EU dispatch centre, and then roughly a week or less to get to you.

Maybe somebody that has ordered using that method more recently would be more help with times.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Sneachta

Seems like a great deal for the 7. Any reason not to go for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vinodea

You can contact them on live chat. They will most likely ask you to wait, but it's an option.

I think it can take up to 2 weeks to reach EU dispatch centre, and then roughly a week or less to get to you.

Maybe somebody that has ordered using that method more recently would be more help with times.

Contacted them today because my order was also still processing and was told that the product was out of stock and would be another 10 working days unfortunately.

That would probably explain why the promo code expired early too.

I did the live chat yesterday evening, gave my order number and lad said mine was due for dispatch on 19th and mentioned nothing about stock etc. I ordered on the 10th.

• Advertisement

I did the live chat yesterday evening, gave my order number and lad said mine was due for dispatch on 19th and mentioned nothing about stock etc. I ordered on the 10th.

I think that refers to dispatch from the EU centre. So presumably it has been shipped from Hong Kong and landed in EU dispatch centre, from where it will be dispatched tomorrow.
    That is the way I have followed the Banggood EU Priority shipping. The dispatch centre is from where my stuff started moving and never made it.
    But I ordered single items on my own.

Advertisement