Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus 6 Dual-SIM (64GB Storage|6GB RAM) Factory Unlocked €383 + shipping amazon.it

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

Tried live chat again this evening as today was my expected shipping date, and the lad said to wait 10 working days and they will be in touch. I don't understand if he meant 10 working days from date I ordered or from today, and he didn't really clarify when asked. Also said it was a very high demand item. Think I'll just cancel at this stage, this is the reason I never order from these Asian sites usually. Unreliable stock levels for advertised items, poor communication and you're left wondering if you'll ever receive item.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Tried live chat again this evening as today was my expected shipping date, and the lad said to wait 10 working days and they will be in touch. I don't understand if he meant 10 working days from date I ordered or from today, and he didn't really clarify when asked. Also said it was a very high demand item. Think I'll just cancel at this stage, this is the reason I never order from these Asian sites usually. Unreliable stock levels for advertised items, poor communication and you're left wondering if you'll ever receive item.

I have never had a problem ordering from these sites, the wait is the only down side.I would give it till end of the week at the very least .

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭kenneth2

Ya I think I'll be cancelling soon too, twice on chat to them, keep being told to "kindly wait" 😀
    Was supposed to be shipped today but was not, they asked for a picture of the confirmation email, I ordered on the 11th, supposed to ship today at 1.45am, but it went from processing to back order since the chat this morning.

Just off chat with them , they are out of stock , it was either wait for restock 11 or more or cancel . I canceled .

I paid by Paypal and they said refund take 48-72 hours not sure why they take that long.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vinodea

Received this email this morning,

Dear Banggood Customer,

Thank you for placing an order on Banggood.

We regret to inform you that the item [1374895]OnePlus 6T 6.41 Inch 3700mAh Fast Charge Android 9.0 8GB RAM 128GB ROM Snapdragon 845 4G Smartphone[+Couleur;Minuit Noir] in your order is out of stock.
    Since this product is now discontinued, we suggest you to change to the color Mirror Black. They are same items but differenct color.
    You could check the details of the item Mirror Black in this link:

I am not able to post the link.

Otherwise, we could cancel the order and arrange a full refund for you. We will also send you 300 points as goodwill for your choice.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue and look forward to receiving your reply.
    Please reply to this e-mail within 3 days.
    In order to provide a better service to you, we will cancel this order if we still could not receive your reply after that.
    Best regards,
    Banggood Team

• Advertisement

vinodea wrote: »

Dear Banggood Customer,

We regret to inform you that the item [1374895]OnePlus 6T 6.41 Inch 3700mAh Fast Charge Android 9.0 8GB RAM 128GB ROM Snapdragon 845 4G Smartphone[+Couleur;Minuit Noir] in your order is out of stock.
    Since this product is now discontinued, we suggest you to change to the color Mirror Black. They are same items but differenct color.

Otherwise, we could cancel the order and arrange a full refund for you. We will also send you 300 points as goodwill for your choice.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue and look forward to receiving your reply.
    In order to provide a better service to you, we will cancel this order if we still could not receive your reply after that.
    Best regards,
    Banggood Team
    How did you pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vinodea

I paid by card. They then offered to just switch the color did not have repay or anything. I will wait and see how long this takes.

I got the same email. I said I'd switch the colour too, but haven't heard anything back since. Significant price difference between what I paid for the midnite & what mirror black one is going for (I paid €385 including EU delivery & insurance, the one they linked is €459 alone) so would be surprised if they allow a straight swap. Feck it, tis worth a try after waiting this long.

vinodea wrote: »

Dear Banggood Customer,

Best regards,
    Banggood Team

Same here, I told them to change the color as well, and asked how long before it is shipped. I'd guess it'll also be out of stock in that color soon as well! Sure if it is, maybe they'll offer us the OnePlus 7 :-) haha

Just got a confirmation mail saying my order is updated as requested and the phone will be shipped in 24 -48 hours
    Let's see if it does get shipped...

• Advertisement

Got the same, I remain skeptical!

Skepticism proved correct. Another email saying it will take another 10 days for order to be restocked despite them saying this different colour model was in stock. Cancel cancel cancel, bunch of shysters!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I'm not defending them, but it would have been a fairly popular sale. It was on Reddit and a few other places.
    If you ordered on the 10th (for example) it wasn't expected to get her until roughly the 1st or 2nd of July (according to EU priority shipping) - If it was also shipped on that day.
    The 10 days, may be to get it to the EU dispatch centre.
    They may allow you to cancel now as it hasn't been shipped yet, so it should be quick enough process.
    If you used EU priority and it already has been shipped then both they and paypal will ask you to wait.
    If it has been shipped - along with many other orders for the same product using EU priority, then I would expect it to arrive in or around on time.

Just off chat with them , they are out of stock , it was either wait for restock 11 or more or cancel . I canceled .

I paid by Paypal and they said refund take 48-72 hours not sure why they take that long.

Did you get your refund ?

No, got an email confirming cancellation and refund and said payment method (PayPal in my case) will be refunded in one business day which I assume will be Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I have a Oneplus 6 they are a good phone. You can also buy a UK/Ireland plug Charger off Oneplus if the European charger annoys you.

kenneth2 wrote: »
    Did you get your refund ?

Yep I paid paypal, and got the refund the next day to my account.

Got my refund there this morning too. Used it to buy the original one plus 6 in the opening post from Amazon Italy. 390 delivered to Parcel Motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Still haven't been refunded. I contacted them this morning asking what the hold up was, and got this response.

Dear ______,

First of all, thank you for your reply and time in dealing with the order ______. Under our joint efforts, we finally reach an agreement on this issue. Hope you will be satisfied with the solution.

Banggood will do what we have promised to our customers. When you receive this email, we have already arranged a full refund to your payment account. But for different payment methods, the time for refund reaching to your account is different. We have checked your payment way is PayPal Express Checkout, so please wait for another 48-72 hours.

We hope to receive a continuance of your kind patronage and we shall spare no efforts in providing fast shipping and best services for you at all times.

For any questions or further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Did you receive notification from PayPal that your account had been refunded? I did, and it said it could take a few days for it to come through back to my debit card account linked to PayPal. I'd imagine once PayPal themselves have registered the refund, that banggood have actually sent the money to them.

• Advertisement

One Plus 6 arrived in Parcel Motel from Amazon Italy today. Cracking phone for the money, cheers op.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

How would these compare with an S9, as an example?

TBH I only use my phone for general use, but was about to fork out on the S9, as I quite liked my S7.

Need to check spec... waterproof is a huge thing for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

JohnCleary wrote: »
    How would these compare with an S9, as an example?

TBH I only use my phone for general use, but was about to fork out on the S9, as I quite liked my S7.

Need to check spec... waterproof is a huge thing for me!

I have a Samsung Note 8 for work and a OnePlus 3t personal phone now three years old. The Samsung is good but my OP3t is more reliable and absolutely flawless from day one. Tons of storage never any hassle. Best phone I've ever had and I had few iPhones too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭wait4me

Sorry I was away but my 6T arrived three weeks ago from Banggood. Long wait but worth it. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Where's the cheapest place to pick one of these up currently?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,545 ✭✭✭bassy

would this oneplus 7 be ok?,the say its a Chinese phone but the global rom is flashed for multiple languages,google play and OTA.

https://www.honorbuy.com/1680-oneplus-7-8gb-256gb-global-rom-grey.html

its 510 dollars,yet there oneplus 6 is more exspensive,howcome??.is,nt the oneplus 7 a newer phone than the oneplus 6.or maybe its the factor of the oneplus 7 being a chineese with flashed global rom etc im not sure why the 6 is more exspensive than the 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I bought a Chinese OnePlus 6 a while back but it was already flashed with the OxygenOS rather than the Chinese HydrogenOS. I was going to flash it myself but it was already done so saved me the hassle.

The chinese version and global Oneplus phones are much the same. Make sure it has the 4G bands needed for Ireland. It should do but just check. Another thing as I already said you can always flash the global OxygenOS yourself and it will be the same as a European bought Oneplus 7 and it is is pretty easy to do on OnePlus phones which is why I like them as some Android makers are locking phones down which is annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Q&A

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Where's the cheapest place to pick one of these up currently?

I got the 128gb for 360 off Amazon.de on prime day. If you don't need one in a hurry it might be worth waiting for black Friday. I imagine given its age there might be more deals available then. Always the possibility of flash sales between now and then also.

Advertisement