Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, the great experiment has ended

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    The Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii are over 10 years old....

I keep forgetting to add Wii points to pick some of the Wiiware stuff. Think the cut-off for adding new points is like March 2018, so plenty of time, but I've been meaning to add'em for months now.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,513 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

The Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii are over 10 years old....

shhhhhhh!!!!!! :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,848 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Are we allowed talk about how great retro games like Gears of War and Halo 3 were?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Are we allowed talk about how great retro games like Gears of War and Halo 3 were?

You will get a slap.
    A slap.
    About the face.
    No doubt.

Don't make me, make me break out the bold font.....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,513 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

At some point, older games will need to be referred to in specific ages rather than all lumped together as 'retro'.

I know we have console 'generations', but they're far too nondescript to make reference to.

• Advertisement

Anyone remember this gem?:pac:
    Portal2cover.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You may a very slight case of serious brain damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Havnt been online in a little while, What a joy to be rid of the big E

giphy.gif

Advertisement