Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 year old gives birth on her wedding day.

Options
  • 29-11-2009 12:30am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/kordeza-zhelyazkova-11-gives-birth-on-wedding-day/story-e6frev00-1225793407668

Some choice quotes!
    "I haven't had sex education classes and I didn't know how to get pregnant. I'd never had a boyfriend and I'd never heard of condoms.
    "I didn't know I was pregnant until my grandmother saw I had put on weight. I just thought I'd eaten too many burgers."

I'm not going to play with toys any more - I have a new toy now," Kordeza told Britain's News of the World newspaper.
    Kordeza met Jeliazko in the playground of her gypsy school when he rescued her from bullies.

Their daughter was conceived within a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Old new. This was out a few weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I give up. It's too easy... not even worth it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Durrty.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Damn me and my not reading the news!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭louisa200

not worth commenting on but hey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

It's basic biology and survival of the species. Also something that the press has no f*cking part in whatsoever........I hate the press. They've ruined more lives than they've saved....Or is that The Sun. F*ck it.

Yeah, all you! You heard me!

Also these shock-horror-dramatic-interest stories. They're not really interesting in the slightest. In fact I would like to think they're retarding our evolution.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Didn't she realise that boys have cooties?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

She gave birth last week with 19-year-old husband Jeliazko Dimitrov at her side,

:eek: :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's the quotes I love <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

This story is even too after hours for after hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Reminds me, i sacked a Brazilian guy i had working for me because he liked 12 year olds, and when he showed us a video on his phone of his fav pass time, (which apparently was OK back at home), i told him to leave, he sued me, i wasn't allowed to mention the reason in court because of his scummy solicitor, i lost the case and had to pay him compo for unfair dismissal.:mad:
    I wouldn't pay up until the Sheriff called for it, he was pissed off when i told him what he was collecting the money for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

dvpower wrote: »
    This story is even too after hours for after hours.

sshhhh, they'll find our secret base :pac:
    galwayrush wrote: »
    Reminds me, i sacked a Brazilian guy i had working for me because he liked 12 year olds, and when he showed us a video on his phone of his fav pass time, (which apparently was OK back at home), i told him to leave, he sued me, i wasn't allowed to mention the reason in court because of his scummy solicitor, i lost the case and had to pay him compo for unfair dismissal.:mad:
    I wouldn't pay up until the Sheriff called for it, he was pissed off when i told him what he was collecting the money for.

TBH i would've done the same and used that excuse in court and get the video as evidence regardless of his sh*thead solicitor !

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I lol'd.

*feels sick* :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

22 and having a child half your age. No thanks :eek:

I'm sure at least one of your great,great,....etc grannys was up the duff before 15. Everybody stop acting so speechless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Reminds me, i sacked a Brazilian guy

:eek:

Durty...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Reminds me, i sacked a Brazilian guy

Serves him right for sleeping with our women

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

What a Fubar story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Fairly normal... around 10,000 years ago. Fúcking hell...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Anna Molly

"I must grow up. I am not going back to school - I am a mother now."

ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭104494431

**** their culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Serious to god, a 19 year old with an 11 year old??

That'd be a life sentence here or some such, seriously scummy I don't care what culture you're into.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Ah god, isn't young love a beautiful thing all the same!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Surely that's child abuse?

My little sister is eleven and she's just a kid. That is fcuking disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Lot of begrudgery going on here.
    I'm pleased for her. Two big days in one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,021 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

i wasn't allowed to mention the reason in court because of his scummy solicitor

WTF

You werent allowed to submit evidence which was relevent to the case by a soliciter

I thought it was Judges who decided on the admissibility of evidence.
    chin_grin wrote: »
    It's basic biology and survival of the species. Also something that the press has no f*cking part in whatsoever........I hate the press. They've ruined more lives than they've saved....Or is that The Sun.

In this case its the daily telegraph. (While its a terrible rag I dunno why everyone concentrates on bashing the Sun to the exclususion of other equally bad titles)

Anyway 13 11 year olds giving brth is hardly that unusual. Ive heard of 9 year olds giving birth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

wonder has anyone done a follow up to track down mother and child - if still alive ?

Advertisement