Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

11 year old gives birth on her wedding day.

Options
2»

Comments

No idea..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

GaNjaHaN wrote: »
    I'm sure at least one of your great,great,....etc grannys was up the duff before 15. Everybody stop acting so speechless.

Aye back in the "ole" days it might have been common due to them not having a clue about sex and what certain actions produced!

These days people should know better. Even in those countries!!

If people don't want babies then they should follow this plain and simple advise:

Keep Yer Legs Closed Luv!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

... and here i was thinkin all gypsies were Romanian [/sarcasm] :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Flies spread diseases, that's why you should keep yours closed :D

Seriously though, 11 and a 19 year old, that's just wrong. I lost my virginity to a 17 year old when I was 19 and even then I was going, "was that wrong?"

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Flies spread diseases, that's why you should keep yours closed :D

Cheers, I'll follow that advise :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

scummy ****in roma cnuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭Rondolfus

We should start a new thread... " Gypos do we need them?". Will the mods allow it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

sdonn wrote: »
    Serious to god, a 19 year old with an 11 year old??

That'd be a life sentence here or some such, seriously scummy I don't care what culture you're into.

The article says the guy's facing 6 years, it was a Roma wedding not a civil wedding.
    PCPhoto wrote: »
    wonder has anyone done a follow up to track down mother and child - if still alive ?

I read they're in their sixties and live together, neither married and she never said who the father was (if she knows).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭K-Ren

You will never get this, you will never get this la la la la!

Sure it says in the article that baby she had when she was 5 died in 79.
    She had another kid in 72 and that one is still alive as far as the article goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Moomoo1

this is standard practice among Gypsies. This is why the Spanish age of consent is 12, to allow all those Gipsy girls to marry early.

And I am sure that a couple of hundred years ago this was standard practice among everyone...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

"I didn't know I was pregnant until my grandmother saw I had put on weight. I just thought I'd eaten too many burgers."
    :confused::confused::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Rescued from schoolyard bullies. Only to get knocked up by the hero, a true love story.:D

Advertisement