Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

11-05-2020, 18:42   #1696
Caranica

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmickey.ie View Post
Hi Carnaica,

Can you measure the camp bed and double check that it is standard single size at 90cm X 190cm as a lot of these camp beds can be odd sizes. It would be best to go for a full foam option so it is flexible.

BigMickey
Thanks, I'll do that in the next few days. Working my way through another room at the moment!
Advertisement
11-05-2020, 19:31   #1697
Johemian

Just wondering if you’re doing removals along with deliveries at the moment?

Looking to get a king frame and mattress but would need an old superking taken away

Thanks
12-05-2020, 22:27   #1698
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johemian View Post
Just wondering if you’re doing removals along with deliveries at the moment?

Looking to get a king frame and mattress but would need an old superking taken away

Thanks
Hi Johemian,

PM sent.
13-05-2020, 21:26   #1699
lafors

Send a message via Skype™ to lafors
Looking at the Limelight Picasso Bed Frame in Grey, king size, how much can you do it for and delivery to Dublin? (Just the bed frame btw) cheers
14-05-2020, 21:50   #1700
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafors View Post
Looking at the Limelight Picasso Bed Frame in Grey, king size, how much can you do it for and delivery to Dublin? (Just the bed frame btw) cheers
Hi lafors,

One of these just arrived with us today for stock so we currently have just one available, I think they are out of stock with our supplier for a couple of weeks now, but delivery is free and they are on offer for €399 but we are doing a offer on some Limelight Beds from next week and we can do it for you for €370. Where part of Dublin would delivery be to?

Thanks

BigMickey
Thanks from:
Advertisement
14-05-2020, 21:53   #1701
shesty

Hi,
Looking for a king size mattress.Preferably no memory foam...OH wants something "really firm", I would prefer something not rock hard!!Any suggestions?OH has some minor back problems, and our current mattress has been a disaster although it is relatively new. Any suggestions?
Thanks
20-05-2020, 13:41   #1702
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by shesty View Post
Hi,
Looking for a king size mattress.Preferably no memory foam...OH wants something "really firm", I would prefer something not rock hard!!Any suggestions?OH has some minor back problems, and our current mattress has been a disaster although it is relatively new. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Hi Shesty,

Apologies in the late response. Our Royale mattress has natural fillings so no memory foam. It is classed as firm. It's not rock hard but definitely firm; https://bigmickey.ie/product/royale-...pocket-sprung/

Thanks

BigMickey
22-05-2020, 20:58   #1703
tinner777

Mickey,

best price on a headboard to go with that big divan you just sold me
24-05-2020, 20:16   #1704
apocalipzs

Hi Mickey,

I'm looking for a 4 foot 6 double mattress that's comfortable and will last. Medium firmness and a budget of €400. Needs to be a spring mattress also.

Last edited by apocalipzs; 24-05-2020 at 20:29.
Advertisement
24-05-2020, 21:47   #1705
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinner777 View Post
Sorted by Bigmickey for a bed and then sorted by Fiona with a small problem. Great company!!!

Apologies, only saw this now. Prices start from 79 euro up to 299 euro.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie
27-05-2020, 07:59   #1706
ImARebel

So is there anyway to avoid the dreaded "dip" we have had no luck recently with the mattresses we've bought

We bought a kaymed (I won't tell you what we paid for it, but suffice to say we didn't get the return on investment we thought we would get) after less than a year we'd two hollows in it

We then went an ikea mattress at a quarter of the price and we got 4 years out of that before hip pain from the hollows meant it's now waiting to be disposed of

We've a cheaplayzee spring mattress what cost us pennies back in 2004 when we first bought our house that we're back using now and it appears to be as good as any of the ones we spent mad money on

So what type of mattress is the best to avoid the dreaded dip for as long as possible? I know every mattress dips eventually but I want to avoid sleeping in a hammock as it kills our hips and back.

We're not over weight before telling me to lose 10 stone, lol

Help!

(Going to go back to a king size, super king had an even bigger hump as far as we could see)
Yesterday, 08:44   #1707
Ricey3509

Hi Mickey

Have you any single beds in stock with storage (ottoman or drawers) ?

Thanks!
Today, 09:02   #1708
Mrdata.

Hi Mickey,

Do you deliver to Galway city? Looking for a good mid range pocket spring 5 foot mattress. Any recommendations? Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion