Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boy's N their toy's..........

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

inforfun wrote: »
    All nice and well if you would provide them with a track of some sorts.
    But how do you think they will get there? Pushing their bikes?

Obviously not, the M50 is handier......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

Gordon wrote: »
    Wheelie good display of dangerous driving there.

Wheelie good pun too, :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

With all these videos I think the guards could easily get a warrant to search the uploaders house. I'm sure he'll have his own mug in some of the original videos on his hard drive.

ScumLord wrote: »
    With all these videos I think the guards could easily get a warrant to search the uploaders house. I'm sure he'll have his own mug in some of the original videos on his hard drive.

The uploader is "sparrow", at 9:34 in the last video the camera man asks his mates "where's sparrow gone?", "home" is the reply....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,907 ✭✭✭circadian

Any idea if dealing with these chumps will be part of my driving test?

• Advertisement

circadian wrote: »
    Any idea if dealing with these chumps will be part of my driving test?

Possibly.....

http://www.adischoolofmotoring.com/finglas-test-routes/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

anncoates wrote: »
    Without being all Tory about it (I'm all for facilities for kids), do you honestly think those lads would choose a sanitized environment like that over buzzing around more risky, public places like roads, paths and estates?

Tbh I would have felt the same as you but we've had a dedicated bike park here in my area for the last couple of years and its taken these guys off the road. It was an unused field, a total eyesore and with very little money they have created a pretty decent biking area and created a club. The council gave them gates and fencing to keep it secure but the rest has been done themselves. And its taken the bikes off the streets and roads so result all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

We doint hav anee phasilatees!

Advertisement