Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boy's N their toy's..........

Options
  • 31-03-2015 12:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

I was going to post this in "motor sports" or "commuting and transport" or even "Health and fitness" but thought this would be a better all in one place.

Have a look......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Wheelie good display of dangerous driving there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

They look like some sort of mechanized horses but with wheels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

Fully comp too I'd say :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Non road legal bikes, no reg plates, no tax, no insurance, probably not even licenced...

Will probably be out stroking bikes next, surprise, surprise :rolleyes: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Needless to say, complete tossers! Seeing them tear along the footpath at 4m:30s, I desperately wanted to see him smash into the wall! If a pedestrian was walking along they would have no chance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Probably their difficult childhoods fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

So that's what happens those bicycle gangs when they grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,072 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

What is the point of those "speed" ramps? A two year old could see that they so flat they might as well not be there. The waste of tax payers money!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Where the f*ck are the Gardai!? considering this is our capital. :confused: Absolute joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Idiot's and their moped's more like

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Can't bear to watch. The tension and subsequent disappointment of wanting one of them to hit a bollard or wall while doing a wheelie is unbearable.

The daft little cnut riding on the footpath was pretty bad.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Where the f*ck are the Gardai!? considering this is our capital. :confused: Absolute joke.
    Funnily enough, a large portion of the video was beside Ballymun Garda station.

EDIT: And starts off very close to the Finglas station

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

OP, If you had decided to post in any other forum other than AH, I would have given thread Terrible Rating.
    As you posted in AH, I have given thread Good Thread.
    Good Lad.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Its finglas ffs this is a regular sight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Probably all standing around looking into an Irish Water hole?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Wonder how many weeks it took to save up their dole to get those

If the gards actually gave a fuk they could find out who uploaded the videos and just go straight to confiscate the bike and then work down along through his friends.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

At least they were nice enough to lead us directly back to one of their homes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

One of them looks like he's about twelve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

If the gards actually gave a fuk they could find out who uploaded the videos and just go straight to confiscate the bike and then work down along through his friends.

Like it or not, the act of actually catching & stopping those bikes would be a very, very difficult task for a big lumbering Mondeo etc. Cul de sac's, bollards, railings, fields etc all make a getaway far too easy for

Plus uploading a video doesn't mean the uploader was the driver (likely it was, but when dealing in law likely isn't enough).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Can say as fact some of those lads will be tearing up and down the wasteland in front of IKEA once it the weather dries out.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Myrddin wrote: »
    Like it or not, the act of actually catching & stopping those bikes would be a very, very difficult task for a big lumbering Mondeo etc. Cul de sac's, bollards, railings, fields etc all make a getaway far too easy for

Plus uploading a video doesn't mean the uploader was the driver (likely it was, but when dealing in law likely isn't enough).

Nowhere in my post did I imply that I expect the Gardai to go all fast and the furious chasing kids on bikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Never anyone around with with a mad max style car or truck to play chicken with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Forget all these time travel conundrums about stopping Hitler or 9/11.

Imagine being able to place string fishing rod twine across the road at head level about a minute before they arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Pity the councils would not set up a few supervised tracks around the city where they could use their bikes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

dan1895 wrote: »
    Can say as fact some of those lads will be tearing up and down the wasteland in front of IKEA once it the weather dries out.

Here's part 2, the main road in front of IKEA was good enough, seems they were all just out playing on the presents santy brought them.......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Pity the councils would not set up a few supervised tracks around the city where they could use their bikes

Thats actually a good point - (whether or not your being sarcastic as I dont know of any tracks in the area) I have no Problem with gangs of lads on bikes, unless they are doing what these guys are doing - the path bit was a bit stupid tho. Actually the whole video was........

I have forgotten my point!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

anncoates wrote: »

Imagine being able to place string fishing rod twine across the road at head level about a minute before they arrive.

Wouldn't do a thing .

You want a tensile steel cable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Nowhere in my post did I imply that I expect the Gardai to go all fast and the furious chasing kids on bikes.

Sorry, I meant to quote a different post there, one asking where the Guards were. You did mention about tracking down the uploader of the video though, which I don't think would fly given vids can be shared/reuploaded etc. There's nothing in the video to connect it to the uploader (in law)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

anncoates wrote: »

Go all Gary busey on them!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

dan1895 wrote: »

They have been there for a few weeks now :)
    Although, I do think they get permission to use that land

Advertisement