Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options
  • 21-03-2012 12:44am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

figured it'd be fun to have a thread we could bump every time we bought something new, juice/atty/mod/whatever
    also because I spent a retarded amount of money in the last hour and I need someone to tell me it was all ok

from TBS - liqua berry mix/citrus mix/cigar/french pipe 10ml's

irishvapers - cliodhna/culann/setanta white label and 2 dripping atties

alba vapours - swedish fish/raspberrymallow/gummybears (juice and some flavouring)/black cherry 10ml's

vulcan vape - 20ml each bobas bounty and gorilla juice. by christ im looking forward to the bobas bounty

I was going to order some totalywicked juice but.. christ that ****'s so expensive. even if it is amazing, i'll only want more of it and that's too much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

I went on a bit of a spree as well

bestshop.eu
    50ml eLiquid PG Flavor: - Ruyan4# / RY 4 Strength: - 18mg
    10ml eLiquid PG Flavor: - Marlboro / USA Mix Strength: - 24mg
    Joye 510 B Atomizer
    Joye 510 Empty Cartomiser X 5
    510 LR Empty Cartomiser X 10
    White Delrin Drip Tip for 510/901
    Soft 10ml bottle with needle

and from ecigwizard
    Lavatube VV Mod - Body Only
    TrustFire Multifunction Charger
    AW 18650 - 2000mAh - IMR High Drain - Genuine

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

No wonder we're all skint most of the time;
    5ml Nutty Princess flavouring.
    10ml Mocca flavoring.
    10ml Gold Ducat flavouring.
    10ml Tobbaco C flavouring.
    100ml 38mg PG.
    5 pipettes.

Hangsen RY-4 concentrate from the UK.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

are they the inawera pipettes? those things broke my heart trying to use them
    then I got some liberty flights pipetes and "oh.. this is how they're supposed to work"

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I just managed to nab myself a Chibi tank! :) yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Smoktech DCT eGo Thread Cover Version - 1. For DCT 3,5ml
    510 XL LR Empty Cartomiser Color: - Stainless
    50ml eLiquid PG Flavor: - Turkish Tobacco Strength: - 18mg

Next up some stuff from Inawera as soon as I have more cash save from not smoking.

mrplop; Whare are you getting the 0% nic juice to cut the 38mg you bought?
    Surely your not vaping it straight ?

• Advertisement

Got some vegetable gycerin from boots in Liffey valley last Saturday - €3.99 for 150mls and I've got another litre coming from a friend (£5.99) so I should be able to make just under 213ml's of 18mg.

So that's less than €3 to make 30ml's:D

mrplop wrote: »
    Got some vegetable gycerin from boots in Liffey valley last Saturday - €3.99 for 150mls and I've got another litre coming from a friend (£5.99) so I should be able to make just under 213ml's of 18mg.

So that's less than €3 to make 30ml's:D

anyone know if you can get pg in a shop? vg is good but too thick on it's own.

figured it'd be fun to have a thread we could bump every time we bought something new, juice/atty/mod/whatever
    also because I spent a retarded amount of money in the last hour and I need someone to tell me it was all ok

from TBS - liqua berry mix/citrus mix/cigar/french pipe 10ml's

irishvapers - cliodhna/culann/setanta white label and 2 dripping atties

alba vapours - swedish fish/raspberrymallow/gummybears (juice and some flavouring)/black cherry 10ml's

vulcan vape - 20ml each bobas bounty and gorilla juice. by christ im looking forward to the bobas bounty

I was going to order some totalywicked juice but.. christ that ****'s so expensive. even if it is amazing, i'll only want more of it and that's too much.

thought that you were a diy'er for liquid....?

I am, and I have about 120ml of diy tobacco juices atm, but I still want to sample some of the juices of the world. all day vapes will definitely be diy, but I'd like to have a selection to throw into a carto or a tank for something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

glasso wrote: »

I read on another forum that someone who had same problem thinned out the VG with 5% ratio of distilled water and the VG worked a lot better then. Might be worth a try.

• Advertisement

Today I bought 15 boge cartomisers -3.0ohm, a drip tip, and some DK-TAB eliquid to try out. Im going to stop ordering now for while because I've gone a bit crazy the last couple of weeks...Oh hold on maybe I might need some e-liquid next week! :-)

newmark wrote: »
    I read on another forum that someone who had same problem thinned out the VG with 5% ratio of distilled water and the VG worked a lot better then. Might be worth a try.

I use purified water BP which is double distilled, the alternative is Vodka.
    After thinning the last mix, the consistency of the pure VG was about as thin as PG.

You can thin pure VG mixes up to about 15%.

newmark wrote: »
    Today I bought 15 boge cartomisers -3.0ohm, a drip tip, and some DK-TAB eliquid to try out. Im going to stop ordering now for while because I've gone a bit crazy the last couple of weeks...Oh hold on maybe I might need some e-liquid next week! :-)

give us a liquid review of the dk-tab in a few days :) love that **** and always curious to hear about others opinions

After thinning the last mix, the consistency of the pure VG was about as thin as PG.

where can you buy purified water. Chemists sell it I know but usually only in 5 litre containers. were you able to get a smaller size?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Local motor factor will have distilled water aswell, no idea what they charge though...

where can you buy purified water. Chemists sell it I know but usually only in 5 litre containers. were you able to get a smaller size?

I got a 5 litre bottle for €5 which will last a good while. The deionized water in motor factors is not for human consumption, although I'm sure it won't hurt you I'd rather use something that is food/pharma grade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

I got a 5 litre bottle for €5 which will last a good while. The deionized water in motor factors is not for human consumption, although I'm sure it won't hurt you I'd rather use something that is food/pharma grade.

Ah right, deionised, thought it was distilled they sold....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

I asked Inawera before about using Vodka to thin out VG, they said to never use it because of it's low boiling point.

A lot of people use vodka as it gives more throathit than de-ionised water.

Ya can buy 0 VG Base from Inawera which contains 15% water or ya can buy just VG without any dilutant.

Your grand as you have loads of 100% VG and plenty of water to mix it with saving you the bother of ordering VG from the likes of Inawera.

Thread here about De-Ionised Or Distilled
    http://ukvapers.com/topic/16222-de-ionised-or-distilled/

I think 10% is about the right amount, anymore than that and it's thinner than PG.
    Today I ordered;
    E-FLAVOUR ALMOND 5ml
    E-FLAVOUR TABACCO "GOLD DUCAT" - 5 ml. on top of the 10ml that's on the way.
    E-FLAVOUR KARMEL - 10 ml.
    E-FLAVOUR TABACCO "TABACCO "C" - 5 ml. on top of the 10ml that's on the way.
    E-FLAVOUR MENTHOL - 10 ml
    E-FLAVOUR NUGAT - 10 ml
    E-FLAVOUR CHOCOLATE - 10 ml.
    E-FLAVOUR CHERRIES - 5ml
    E-FLAVOUR HAZELNUT - 5ml.
    E-FLAVOUR GREEN TEA
    E-FLAVOUR MILK CHOCOLATE - 10 ml.
    E-FLAVOUR VANILLA - 10 ml.
    E-FLAVOUR JAMAICA RUM 10 ml.
    E-FLAVOUR TABACCO "PEANUT" - 5 ml.
    E-FLAVOUR BLACK TEA 5 ml.

I should start smoking again - I'd probably save a few quid...

http://mistralni.co.uk/catalogue/product/8/MPG-Propylene-Glycol-BP-FCC

£6.99 for delivery, regardless of amount - from Nothern Ireland.

Group buy? £22 for 5 litres is pretty decent...

• Advertisement

interested to hear your thoughts on the black tea. i was vaping it yesterday and.. i can't say I love it, but I like it. Probably the best way to put it is I didnt throw it away, but I also didn't make 30ml of it today :)
    smells amazing though when exhaled.
    also be damn careful with that karamel, it is *not* a 10% juice

I reckon I can salvage any of the flavours I'm getting with a bit of mixing.
    I've heard that green/black tea flavouring is possibly the 'savoury' part of a lot of the RY-4 mixes.

I've been told that the Inawera flavours are so strong that as little as 2% can be enough - I'll use that percentage as my baseline for everything!

nah, inawera flavours are 5-10%'ers

well i guess personal preference

50ml of rye4 off of the new shop http://e-smokeireland.eu/ It was well priced 13.50 including delivery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

How the heck are all these places making money in this small market? Must be more of us at it than we think!

must be someone who reads here.. ive been saying in lodas of threads no one does any dcc starter kits any more and they have them there for 48
    :)

nah, inawera flavours are 5-10%'ers

well i guess personal preference

Got the first half of goodies today (you're right about the pipettes) mixed some Gold Ducat, made 10ml 18mg PG/VG and used 3% of flavour. It's a good one - like carrot/coffee cake maybe?
    Also got some Hangsen RY 4 concentrate - it kills the Flavourart, it's good enough as an all day at 10%

The Flavouarts debacle almost put me off but now I have my faith back.

Got the first half of goodies today (you're right about the pipettes) mixed some Gold Ducat, made 10ml 18mg PG/VG and used 3% of flavour. It's a good one - like carrot/coffee cake maybe?
    Also got some Hangsen RY 4 concentrate - it kills the Flavourart, it's good enough as an all day at 10%

The Flavouarts debacle almost put me off but now I have my faith back.

3%?
    carrot cake?

we must have tastebuds from different species :)

I'll hvae to try a 3% mix once I empty out a 10ml bottle, the main vibe I get from it is kind of a honey tobacco but that's @ 10%

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Carrot cake, honey ? I think plum and tobacco? or grape? or raisin? thats it raisins. Or sultanas?:confused:

• Advertisement

weird
    i shared it with many a drunk smoker on paddys day and they all said honey

Advertisement