Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Independence for Kerry

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

F*ckin' hell, if you think the Kim dynasty in North Korea are bad, imagine giving the Healy Rae's a sovereign state to play with.

There'll be public executions in Fitzgerald Stadium in Killarney by month-2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭RandRuns

Yurt! wrote: »
    F*ckin' hell, if you think the Kim dynasty in North Korea are bad, imagine giving the Healy Rae's a sovereign state to play with.

There'll be public executions in Fitzgerald Stadium in Killarney by month-2.

And immediate development of a long-range ballistic missile system (codenamed Paulgalvin) to rain death upon the Great Satan, Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭gourcuff

i dunno lads, 437 thousand people who live in Dublin were not born in Dublin, i can only imagine the amount that are first generation dubs with both parents being from other parts of Ireland..i would hate to see an m50 wall, what about a northsoide wall keep all the true natives inside?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,386 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Who will get all the Gold?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

John Doe1 wrote: »
    Donegal man here.

I think Dublin should be broken off and sent back to its motherland before this perhaps?

Kerry is Irish at least.:D

Ok ..lets do it. But we stay in the EU.

Everyone outside dublin thinks dubliners are not irish ...whereas we dubliners KNOW we are not really irish.

Who will get all the Gold?

And who'll take the horse to France with a hard border between Kerry and the rest of the world?

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Mike Murdock

OP, throw Cork into the equation and you have my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Mike Murdock

gourcuff wrote: »
    i dunno lads, 437 thousand people who live in Dublin were not born in Dublin, i can only imagine the amount that are first generation dubs with both parents being from other parts of Ireland..i would hate to see an m50 wall, what about a northsoide wall keep all the true natives inside?

tenor.gif?itemid=5702065

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Yurt! wrote: »
    And who'll take the horse to France with a hard border between Kerry and the rest of the world?
    The joke that keeps giving.

Whose taking that dead horse to france so?? :o

• Advertisement

The joke that keeps giving.

Whose taking that dead horse to france so?? :o

It was a low-quality joke. Point conceded :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Richard308

RandRuns wrote: »
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day, you're the asshole"

- Raylan Givens

Justified comment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Yerra I wouldn't shtart from there if I werroo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Kerry has its own... rule? ( wrong word) in all but name. I lived there for five years and was relieved to leave. Loved so much of it. But oppressive somehow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭RandRuns

Graces7 wrote: »
    Kerry has its own... rule? ( wrong word) in all but name. I lived there for five years and was relieved to leave. Loved so much of it. But oppressive somehow.

Did somebody smuggle you out in the boot of a car, or did you cut the razor wire and crawl across the border at night?

Advertisement