Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Well if he does have an attitude, playing in Bermondsey will soon make him soon realise he'd want to get his head together. kip of the highest order

yeah its a pretty rough area of London. Was thinking Parrot could be approached by the local hoods looking for an introduction to the Kinahans. Millwall fans are not strangers to that world.
    MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Let’s see how it goes, the Millwall fans seem to be very excited about it and Spurs fans seem to love him too. Look at Kane or Vardy, neither really made noise until they were well in to their 20s, this loan could (and hopefully will) do him a world of good

ah yeah he can still make a go of it and a season of first division football will definitely harden him up. But its a fair drop off from level of the Prem and he wont be training day in day out with the same kind of talent he was while at Spurs. Young lads going out on loans are always a hard thing in football, either the player can make the best of it or they can get into a huff about it and lose motivation. So this season is huge for him in terms of if he will make it at the top level or not. Hopefully he gets his head down and works hard at it without any distractions.

The Nathan Little chap he is pictured with- where does he fit in, is he Irish? He doesnt exactly look like a cartel member, he looks more like an IT geek

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Agree re dunsink lane.

Water cannons tear gas and if that doesn't work maybe giant loudspeakers playing Daniel o donnell all day endlessly.

WOW your ruthless!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

WOW your ruthless!!!

It worked for noriega in Panama.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Salvadoor

It worked for noriega in Panama.

The problem being that if you remove them from Dunsink they will go somewhere else and cause the exact same problems there

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Muahahaha wrote: »
    yeah its a pretty rough area of London. Was thinking Parrot could be approached by the local hoods looking for an introduction to the Kinahans. Millwall fans are not strangers to that world.

ah yeah he can still make a go of it and a season of first division football will definitely harden him up. But its a fair drop off from level of the Prem and he wont be training day in day out with the same kind of talent he was while at Spurs. Young lads going out on loans are always a hard thing in football, either the player can make the best of it or they can get into a huff about it and lose motivation. So this season is huge for him in terms of if he will make it at the top level or not. Hopefully he gets his head down and works hard at it without any distractions.

The Nathan Little chap he is pictured with- where does he fit in, is he Irish? He doesnt exactly look like a cartel member, he looks more like an IT geek

Absolutely agree mate. Biggie was named in court as a member of the BOCG, bad situation growing up, didn’t know his da and the Byrnes took him in and brought him up essentially I was told. Probably moves money and so on, they trust him anyway it would seem

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

I know right. Tallant, Williams and the other journos calling him a ‘Kinahan enforcer’ haha

Will ya go way outta dat ffs. Specky clown. Just a pal of Lee and his dad is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭yaknowski

He's also a mate of Lee Boggans through the horses and whatever else, son of Alan. Lee also washes cars.

didn’t know his da and the Byrnes took him in and brought him up

He’s close with his ma, sister and family. He wasn’t an orphan or brought up in care or anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Eyes1 wrote: »
    He’s close with his ma, sister and family. He wasn’t an orphan or brought up in care or anything.

Yeah that I know but what I meant was that Liam was his father figure I suppose, I knew his ma was still there but have no idea about her

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

yaknowski wrote: »
    He's also a mate of Lee Boggans through the horses and whatever else, son of Alan. Lee also washes cars.

Well connected. He owns a "business" not far from where i used to live and there was a lot of stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Eyes1 wrote: »
    I know right. Tallant, Williams and the other journos calling him a ‘Kinahan enforcer’ haha

Will ya go way outta dat ffs. Specky clown. Just a pal of Lee and his dad is all.

lol 'enforcer' how do the hacks keep a straight face making that stuff up

when I saw the photo of him and him being named as a cartel member I was thinking he either looks like a lad who works in IT or like a Brazilian Deliveroo rider here to learn english

lol 'enforcer' how do the hacks keep a straight face making that stuff up

when I saw the photo of him and him being named as a cartel member I was thinking he either looks like a lad who works in IT or like a Brazilian Deliveroo rider here to learn english

Haha yea does give me a little chuckle I must admit.

Parrott's from Buckingham Street and the other boys are from Crumlin, no??

I don't know if his attitude is poor but his decision making is (he's 18). He's a hair away from breaking into a premiership team, as you say he's as good a prospect as Keane was but he's hanging around with these parasites, bringing them around his premier league club and getting them photos with that club's stars (Delle Alli etc). Do you not think that's just plain bad for business and any decent club owner would be scrambling to disassociate themselves with a criminal element bringing on unnecessary bad PR?

As I say, he's 18 and may not be able to see that for himself, but I'm sure he has an agent/advisory team that should be screaming at him to forget those lads numbers asap.

What parasites? No criminal element about them Lee Byrne isn’t a gangster you’d swear he was Hanging around with the boys on the street selling

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Nibs05

I see there’s trouble ahead in balbriggan, house was set alight and large scale fighting over the last few days, I do believe it’s a blanch v balbriggin thing rather then anything other.

Nibs05 wrote: »
    I see there’s trouble ahead in balbriggan, house was set alight and large scale fighting over the last few days, I do believe it’s a blanch v balbriggin thing rather then anything other.

Nigeria v Ghana thing i heard

Nothing racist about this, as the perps were of that ethnicity before i get cards en sh!t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Thought it was crips vs the bloods

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Worth a read before Whistle posts it and Flashy92 gets a twist in her knickers.

https://extra.ie/2020/08/11/sport/sport-extra/eddie-hearn-daniel-kinahan-fury

• Advertisement

Worth a read before Whistle posts it and Flashy92 gets a twist in her knickers.

https://extra.ie/2020/08/11/sport/sport-extra/eddie-hearn-daniel-kinahan-fury

Obsessed

I can picture you on a sunday morning waiting for your local Spar to open with giddy excitement waiting to get your hands on the SW

Obsessed

I can picture you on a sunday morning waiting for your local Spar to open with giddy excitement waiting to get your hands on the SW

hahahahaha spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

Absolutely agree mate. Biggie was named in court as a member of the BOCG, bad situation growing up, didn’t know his da and the Byrnes took him in and brought him up essentially I was told. Probably moves money and so on, they trust him anyway it would seem
    He does know his da . Some of you might recognise Oisin here , long term friend of The Byrnes . Was even at Dot's funeral

https://www.thejournal.ie/consultant-car-2982996-Sep2016/

https://images.app.goo.gl/qBaF8NMp8oP6fh56A

Madmax03 wrote: »
    He does know his da . Some of you might recognise Oisin here , long term friend of The Byrnes . Was even at Dot's funeral

nope, don't know of him pal, news to me but there you go, you know how these things spread. can see where he got the size from anyway haha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 1NilBud

Mad, know his oul fella Joey, Phillipinos ya wouldn't think its his Da hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

Interesting to see he was represented by Gerald Kean in that case. Always thought Kean's client base was the Irish celebrity class and successful white collar types. Not saying yer man Oisin is involved with serious crime but does anyone know if Kean does regular work for those types?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Interesting to see he was represented by Gerald Kean in that case. Always thought Kean's client base was the Irish celebrity class and successful white collar types. Not saying yer man Oisin is involved with serious crime but does anyone know if Kean does regular work for those types?

You have to be careful here.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30922848.html

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/gerald-kean-did-not-know-man-who-was-shot-was-client-of-his-practice-until-cab-called-1.3885362

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/solicitor-kean-sues-over-article-linking-him-to-kinahan-gang-38090698.html

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1050123/

Yeah, and he seems the sort of person that would google himself a lot.

If he was chocolate he'd eat himself. Happened to see him the other day outside his office, playing up the ladies man persona.

yaknowski wrote: »

I've had a far more vague post about this lad deleted!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

The two incidents are not linked

Blanch = Cultural

Balbriggan = Tribal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Noseygit

Gary has always tried to help and defend his brother, it is a blood thing, but sometimes blood is not enough to get someone to listen, WL is up his own rear and likes to think of himself as a godfather, knew him from years ago in Portugal, he was a badd one then, and even worse now, he is rolling in the K cash.

Gary doesn't speak to Wayne

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Wayne is such a scumbag name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Wayne is such a scumbag name.

Presumably this stereotype is entirely inherited from the McCarthy-Dundon days? I don't think it ever had any such connotations before, and I know plenty of D4 Waynes myself who would be mid twenties to mid thirties.

Presumably this stereotype is entirely inherited from the McCarthy-Dundon days? I don't think it ever had any such connotations before, and I know plenty of D4 Waynes myself who would be mid twenties to mid thirties.

That's the shortest post i have ever seen from you here Pat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

That's the shortest post i have ever seen from you here Pat

I'm fairly sure I have posts which consist entirely of sarcastic emojis as well :pac:

EDIT: Sweet Jesus on a bicycle :D:D:D:D:D

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=51150551&postcount=245

This has actually already been discussed on a previous incarnation of the thread. It lead to a row over rugby. Conclusion: there are some relatively posh Waynes; rugby league is crap; Wayne Kerr is an unfortunate name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I know a decent fella by the name, but Dean is a proper scummer name.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Noseygit wrote: »
    Gary doesn't speak to Wayne

Fact but if Wayne got in to deep Gary would always bail him out, give it time.

Fact but if Wayne got in to deep Gary would always bail him out, give it time.

You're off your trolley.

Anyway, are ye all set for start of September?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

ElZee wrote: »
    Is there any actual fued going on in Balgriggan or is it just big groups of blacks killing each other because they're from different estates?
    Not even killing. Group known as Av9. Think it’s a post code Is arguing with other black groups in Drogheda and Dublin and a few lads are getting a few slaps and that. They are mostly well educated and make music so it’s not massively serious. Still creating a tarnish on balbriggan as it’s name is now turned into Balgerian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Shamrock21

What's the word on Shebani, can't find anything online other than front page of Sunday Rag which I won't buy. What's he accused of exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Thesiger

Shamrock21 wrote: »
    What's the word on Shebani, can't find anything online other than front page of Sunday Rag which I won't buy. What's he accused of exactly?

The SW article from two weeks ago says he’s been picked up for a drug deal and planned hit “after his encrypted phone was caught up in the huge Encrochat investigation.”

Police have three months worth of texts and calls apparently. Charged with “conspiring to import cannibus, cocaine and to possess a firearm with intent to endanger life.”

Thesiger wrote: »
    The SW article from two weeks ago says he’s been picked up for a drug deal and planned hit “after his encrypted phone was caught up in the huge Encrochat investigation.”

Police have three months worth of texts and calls apparently. Charged with “conspiring to import cannibus, cocaine and to possess a firearm with intent to endanger life.”

Does any of the charges fall within the Republic jurisdiction , I'm presuming he got lifted up the north ? I'm sure they'd love to put him away down here. Some horrible links.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Thesiger

Shamrock21 wrote: »
    Does any of the charges fall within the Republic jurisdiction , I'm presuming he got lifted up the north ? I'm sure they'd love to put him away down here. Some horrible links.

All up north from what it says.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

What was Paddy Doyle's story? How did he and his brother become hitmen?

SSLil wrote: »
    What was Paddy Doyle's story? How did he and his brother become hitmen?

Did the brother not go to a fee paying school and was a very good GAA football player , I thought that's what the papers reported at the time

Would the Irish criminals abroad run the show in places like Spain and Netherlands or is there a country with more bigger ‘fish’

Would the Irish criminals abroad run the show in places like Spain and Netherlands or is there a country with more bigger ‘fish’

They run & Hide in them countries, certainly don't run either of those or probably any other country in Europe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Not even killing. Group known as Av9. Think it’s a post code Is arguing with other black groups in Drogheda and Dublin and a few lads are getting a few slaps and that. They are mostly well educated and make music so it’s not massively serious. Still creating a tarnish on balbriggan as it’s name is now turned into Balgerian.

Some of the rap groups are named after eircodes and some of these groups are bickering amongst each other for quite some time. On YouTube you will find these rap groups named after eircodes and some of their "beefs". AV9 is not named after an eircode and the members of this music group are from different parts of Dublin, one maybe two are from balbriggan. There is also another rap group from Balbriggan called K32. I believe this fighting over this past several days is not to do with any rapping feud I have been told by a local that this is internal feuding i.e. all are from the Balbriggan locale.

• Advertisement

Some of the rap groups are named after eircodes and some of these groups are bickering amongst each other for quite some time. On YouTube you will find these rap groups named after eircodes and some of their "beefs". AV9 is not named after an eircode and the members of this music group are from different parts of Dublin, one maybe two are from balbriggan. There is also another rap group from Balbriggan called K32. I believe this fighting over this past several days is not to do with any rapping feud I have been told by a local that this is internal feuding i.e. all are from the Balbriggan locale.

Ah okay my bad. No I was just thinking as the Drogheda one is called A92 which is our area code. So presumed a similar pattern throughout. Yeah we had a few instances where the guards were searching the train from Balbriggan to Drogheda looking for youths to send them back as we had the Fleadh festival here and they were up to cause trouble.

Advertisement