Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Dublin -2 against Wexford looks good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

ft9 wrote: »
    Dublin -2 against Wexford looks good

Fancy Wexford to cause an upset here.

Same fixture last year was a draw.

Wexford have home advantage.

Wexford have a championship game under their belt.

Dubs can very inconsistent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

djPSB wrote: »
    Fancy Wexford to cause an upset here.

Same fixture last year was a draw.

Wexford have home advantage.

Wexford have a championship game under their belt.

Dubs can very inconsistent.

Gary Maguire and crucially Danny Sutcliffe missing

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Gary Maguire not a big loss IMO , will be seriously close game , bet on yellow and red cards might be worth looking at

Gary Maguire not a big loss IMO , will be seriously close game , bet on yellow and red cards might be worth looking at

Nolan is a good keeper but Maguire is still one of the best in the Country.

• Advertisement

Fancy Cork v Clare in the hurling too..

Two games v Waterford will be a big benefit to Cork.

Also done Cork Munster double for football and hurling.

Cork will play both finals in Páirc Uí Chaoimh if they get to the finals which will be a big advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 C_1984

Halftime/Fulltime
    Westmeath/Westmeath 10/11

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Sir montygom

Clare ht/ft in football v Waterford 11/10 pp..... Clare left it behind in Ennis last week ... 3pts up with few mins left... Had heap of wides also...

Clare ht/ft in football v Waterford 11/10 pp..... Clare left it behind in Ennis last week ... 3pts up with few mins left... Had heap of wides also...

Went for clare -2 same odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭mjp

6/4 clare ht/ft with Boyles. I'm doubling that with meath over 1.5 goals @4/6. Expect meath to rattle Carlow net a few times and they leaked a lot of goals n div 4 of league this year.

• Advertisement

Awful price, no Collins and the concession of home advantage.

C_1984 wrote: »
    Halftime/Fulltime
    Westmeath/Westmeath 10/11

Got lucky with the first half of this , hopefully hold on now for the win

Cork/Cork 5/2 tomorrow

Awful price, no Collins and the concession of home advantage.

I Would like to have been able to get better price .... I think Clare will still be too good for Waterford even in dungarvan and -Collins .....my fear now is the wind is picking up and a strong breeze could be worth a few points !!

I Would like to have been able to get better price .... I think Clare will still be too good for Waterford even in dungarvan and -Collins .....my fear now is the wind is picking up and a strong breeze could be worth a few points !!

Don't think there's much between the sides being honest

Don't think there's much between the sides being honest

Big blow for Waterford to lose 2 midfielders .... Clare had 9 wides in first half and could have been out of sight at half time..... Clare goal keeper would want to practice his kick outs .. He'll have loads of them next weekend v Kerry ....... Can't see a repeat of 1992 no matter how much I try.

Dublin were solid out.
    The big one tomorrow! Meath to produce the goods.

Big blow for Waterford to lose 2 midfielders .... Clare had 9 wides in first half and could have been out of sight at half time..... Clare goal keeper would want to practice his kick outs .. He'll have loads of them next weekend v Kerry ....... Can't see a repeat of 1992 no matter how much I try.

Fairplay, sounds like Clare were comfortable.

Underage hurling seems the only potential bright spot in 2014 for Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Boylesports move on the Meath Handicap. Great odds sometimes, godawful website.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Tyrone game Sean Cavanagh Over 2.5 Points 5/6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Under 49.5 in the cork v clare game @5/6
    cork to beat clare @6/5

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

3-6 to 0-2 at HT for the meath game

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭mjp

mjp wrote: »
    6/4 clare ht/ft with Boyles. I'm doubling that with meath over 1.5 goals @4/6. Expect meath to rattle Carlow net a few times and they leaked a lot of goals n div 4 of league this year.

3 goals for meath in first half already and lead by 13 at half time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

6-9 to 0-4 now ,its some leathering great shout on this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Stevecw wrote: »
    Carlow v Meath this Sunday in Leinster qf. The bookies have Meath -10 at evens, and -11 at 5/4.

Certainty that this will win. Carlow haven't a hope in this match of even keeping it competitive. Meath will win by at least 15/16 points, very likely much much more.

I wrote in the Carlow Gaa thread on the Gaa page about this game and why we will be well beaten.

Meath -11 at 5/4 is a serious bet.

Take a bow son. Proper tipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

I'll second that.

Cheers Stevecw :D

Top stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Was an easy one for me to predict really. I knew too well how bad things were going and today was always going to be a humiliation for Carlow. Great to see many of ye won a nice bit from the tip. Nice to catch the bookies out so easily like that for a change!

Fireball07 wrote: »
    I've backed:

Cratloe e/w to win Clare Championship @4/1 (1/3 e/w odds)
    Limerick e/w to win All-Ireland minor @3/1 (1/3 e/w)
    Pat Horgan to win an All-Star @11/4

Obviously dodgy betting on All-Stars this early in the Championship, but Horgan has been in super form all year, and I really think there's a lack of top class inside forwards atm. If Cork get to the quarter-final even, I think he'll get one.

Cratloe at full-strength are probably the best side in Clare, the only thing is a long summer for Clare in hurling could disrupt them.

And I think the Limerick minors are a serious outfit, if they get over Cork in the Munster semi-final, I think they'll do it. Cork will be a massive test though.

Horgan now 4/6 to get an all star.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Rocko

I know it's over 3 weeks away, but on yesterdays performance, I think Cork @ 4/7 to beat Limerick in Munster Hurling final is a great bet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement