Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TIPS ONLY THREAD - No discussion - see first post

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,828 ✭✭✭✭dahat

B_Rabbit wrote: »
    Got a tip from a lad at work who's normally on form, Vulcanite 4.50 at Worchester, currently 13/2 on PP with EPS

Up ya boy ya.... Cracking stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Got a tip from a lad at work who's normally on form, Vulcanite 4.50 at Worchester, currently 13/2 on PP with EPS

Thanks a lot!

Threw it into two singles and a double with Bureau at Pontefract. Sunday afternoon never felt so good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭midajoh

Great stuff starting to kick myself done a double with foxy clarets in the last at Pontefract probably should have done just the single.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,784 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

midajoh wrote: »
    Great stuff starting to kick myself done a double with foxy clarets in the last at Pontefract probably should have done just the single.
    You won't be now.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Whatsgonewrong

midajoh wrote: »

Booom Well In pal

• Advertisement

Thank you thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

I got info for
    Red Rocks Point in last at Gowran. Info from yard is it has come on a lot and is sure thing.

But in saying that I myself am doubting the info I am getting. That one yesterday had no intention of winning. And this info is from same source.
    Tips are like Chinese whispers, it goes from a horse to look out for, to a horse that is going for win TODAY! I told my source to get it right.

Got it right today,well done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

I got info for
    Red Rocks Point in last at Gowran. Info from yard is it has come on a lot and is sure thing.

But in saying that I myself am doubting the info I am getting. That one yesterday had no intention of winning. And this info is from same source.
    Tips are like Chinese whispers, it goes from a horse to look out for, to a horse that is going for win TODAY! I told my source to get it right.

Well done to you and your source! Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭newuser89

I got info for

The horse yesterday nearly slipped and fell about a mile out so that ruined his chance
    One to follow tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

Good man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

We'll done lads. Really appreciate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

ya Vulcanite 4.50 at Worcheste exept i backed Portugal after keep up the goog work i got 7s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Wrote out vulcanite then changed my mind :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

Have info on a horse next Saturday.been running on unsuitable ground finishing down the field,syndicate are hitting it big at big price next Saturday I've been told,it will be an each way bet as price will be big,will post up here early Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Christybartley

Anything for tonight's racing lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Bangor Billy

Don't think you are quite getting this thread Christy. It is a place for people to post when they are given some information about a horse and when they hear something they will post. Tips can't be requested to order.

First Rebellion in the last at Newbury 25/1 first time running there was told he might go close.But to be honest the bloke that told me hasn't a great record.Just taught to let you's know.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Flashdean

Tony Martins horse in th first at ballinrobe has been placed in this race to win to improve his handicap mark for Galway festival... Should win comfortably at 6/4ish...

He ran last night for same reason but was a rough race so gearaghty gave up on him.. Shortall claiming 7 tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Flashdean wrote: »
    Tony Martins horse in th first at ballinrobe has been placed in this race to win to improve his handicap mark for Galway festival... Should win comfortably at 6/4ish...
    Is that your opinion or from a source with contacts to the horse?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Flashdean

Oh no source from stable mate.. ha i wouldn't go by my opinion myself are ya mad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Heliotrope

Cassells Rock a non runner now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,009 ✭✭✭shmeee

Heliotrope wrote: »
    Cassells Rock a non runner now.

Couldn't go against a Hogan Gamble either, 5/2 into 5/4 fav. I wouldn't have taken it on for sure. And Martins went opposite way in market.

BTW, word from connections of Fethard Player who is running in the 6.45 Ballinrobe. Confident of getting the head in front tonight, 6/1.

That Hogan runner was a good thing, not at all surprised that A.J. pulled his horse. Will be amusing to see whether he'll get a fine for that or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭irish_major

That Hogan runner was a good thing, not at all surprised that A.J. pulled his horse. Will be amusing to see whether he'll get a fine for that or not.

A fine?
    For withdrawing a horse that ran last night?

A fine?
    For withdrawing a horse that ran last night?
    Forgot that, but why wait 30 minutes before the race to pull the horse? Afraid of the Hogan horse?

shmeee wrote: »
    BTW, word from connections of Fethard Player who is running in the 6.45 Ballinrobe. Confident of getting the head in front tonight, 6/1.
    Well done, money poured in for this one and it won easy. Massive roar on course indicates the gamble was landed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

shmeee wrote: »

Absolutely hacked up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Nice one Shmee.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭tucker1971

Great tip!

Well done, money poured in for this one and it won easy. Massive roar on course indicates the gamble was landed!

Glad to share lads and I hope a few got on before the money flooded in.

Wish they could all win that easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bigwil

johnno 4.10 trying again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

bigwil wrote: »
    johnno 4.10 trying again

Thank you

spotted it seconds before the off

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

johnno 4.10 trying again

NICE ONE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,987 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

johnno 4.10 trying again

Great shout gives me a few yoyo's to lose on the football.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

I actually seen one in time!!! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bigwil

sorry gents didn't get it till late glad some were on

• Registered Users Posts: 9 wazza10

Great Tip Johnno, Fair play..Just missed it unfortunately!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

wazza10 wrote: »

Same here sadly

Thread has been fantastic recently though, let's keep it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

wazza10 wrote: »

Same here sadly

Thread has been fantastic recently though, let's keep it up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

johnno 4.10 trying again

Super thanks

Flic Flac 8:30 Naas

Source has close ties with connections and according to him they believe that the horse will prove that win lto wasn't a once off.

I'm skeptical though. Giving the apprentice jockey her first ride against Keane and JOB and the form from the last race isn't really eye-catching. Part of me believes that this is coming due to the Weld winner in the 7:30 but at the same time my source does provide genuine information and wouldn't try to mug me about.

Up to you guys, I'll have a small one on myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭B_Rabbit

He's 4/1 in Pp and 9/2 on ladbrokes app

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

I hope not! Waiting on MORDANMIJOBSWORTH for £800!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭B_Rabbit

Jaysus. Rather you than me

See this is the horse I actually like in the race.

andyman wrote: »
    Flic Flac 8:30 Naas

Source has close ties with connections and according to him they believe that the horse will prove that win lto wasn't a once off.

I'm skeptical though. Giving the apprentice jockey her first ride against Keane and JOB and the form from the last race isn't really eye-catching. Part of me believes that this is coming due to the Weld winner in the 7:30 but at the same time my source does provide genuine information and wouldn't try to mug me about.

Up to you guys, I'll have a small one on myself.

Will have a small bet now @ 7s, this drift isn't giving any confidence. Sure the horse doesn't know the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭handsfree2

andyman wrote: »
    See this is the horse I actually like in the race.

Flic flac out to 7s. I'd say it's a no hoper

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Whatsgonewrong

Some drift on flic flac

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement