Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 16/4

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Surprised that Golden Falcon is utterly without friends in the next, backed it at 36's on Betfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,721 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Calle Aneto 16-1 ew 8.15 Me like
    I think change of jockey will help. Needs a more controlled ride.Trying to make all is not working.

Tried to make all again. Pipped on the line

Rocky 5-1 win 9.15
    Only one I see winning.

Rocky 5-1 win 9.15
    Only one I see winning.

Wins easily, really awful race .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

BumperD wrote: »
    Lahinch's classics runs 845 Dundalk, put in my tracker after its run vrs My Titania. Will be watching to see how she fares on her 2nd ever run and see can she give my fancy for the 1,000 guineas a form boost.

Got the job done but doubt the race will amount to much form wise.

• Advertisement

only1stevo wrote: »
    Patrolman 8.15 Dundalk at 12s
    Shaped nicely on his handicap debut LTO, on reasonably good terms with a few of his opponents tonight, sure to come on for the run, nicely drawn and has an in-form claimer on board.
    Should have a win on him at a mark of 62 based on maiden runs.
    Hopefully is kept closer to the pace tonight.

You called that one. And when it was 12s .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

only1stevo wrote: »
    Patrolman 8.15 Dundalk at 12s
    Shaped nicely on his handicap debut LTO, on reasonably good terms with a few of his opponents tonight, sure to come on for the run, nicely drawn and has an in-form claimer on board.
    Should have a win on him at a mark of 62 based on maiden runs.
    Hopefully is kept closer to the pace tonight.

Happy Easter baby!! Helps my mate hit the 2k mark for the half marathon for Laura Lynn on Friday so a great win all round.
    Corby is one to follow too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

You called that one. And when it was 12s .

Cheers BTBW, hope you had a bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

kiers47 wrote: »
    On the kumbeshwar race I would just fear that Buywise could be a stone or so well in on Cheltenham running. He was for me the most unlucky loser of the whole week including Ataglance. Price is plenty skinny for this but I would be reluctant to oppose him as the market stands.

You'd have to think if Buywise could improve his jumping a bit he could prove to be a smart performer!! Won that with ease in the end after making numerous mistakes.

Advertisement