Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Plus app offers [No Code Requests!]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭lucalux

if anyone can tell me where to find these codes on the apps I too can give them away to you, pm me or post back thanks

Hiya, so they usually pop up on the first page of the app - Top Offers tab - when there is a new, time-limited, or limited amount of vouchers to be given away. Those are first come first served as far as I know.

The tea/coffee from Butlers was a couple of weeks ago, and the Eason one was about a month ago if I remember correctly.

The only way to get them then, is to check the app on a regular basis, avail of the offer, (it helps to screenshot the code when you do this, as it will save it for you).
    You can also set your notifications to let Three tell you when new offers are updated on the app. I wouldn't always rely on this though. I check the app a few times a week, and save any codes immediately.

The Mad flowers offer is still up on the app, it's on the first page - Top Offers tab

Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 generous202

lucalux wrote: »
    Hiya, so they usually pop up on the first page of the app - Top Offers tab - when there is a new, time-limited, or limited amount of vouchers to be given away. Those are first come first served as far as I know.

The tea/coffee from Butlers was a couple of weeks ago, and the Eason one was about a month ago if I remember correctly.

The only way to get them then, is to check the app on a regular basis, avail of the offer, (it helps to screenshot the code when you do this, as it will save it for you).
    You can also set your notifications to let Three tell you when new offers are updated on the app. I wouldn't always rely on this though. I check the app a few times a week, and save any codes immediately.

The Mad flowers offer is still up on the app, it's on the first page - Top Offers tab

Hope that helps!

no 5 EUR easons available, if it pops up ill share it here folks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Tried my 5 euro code a few times over the past few weeks but it always tells me that the gift card has insufficient credit. Anyone else have the same issue? Easons seem to think it was already used but it never worked for me. Was it the same code for everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭amber2

Code for butlers Americano going if anyone can use it, Pm and I’ll send it on. Expires tomorrow.

Gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Code for Butlers coffee, expires midnight tonight apparently, if anyone wants it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Code for Butlers coffee, expires midnight tonight apparently, if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭garfie1d

iPhone - Three pay by mobile credit

Sure this new as I’ve never been able to do so from a iPhone.

“iPhone users, you can now pay for games and apps in the App store with your credit or bill today.

Treat yourself to your favourite apps, movies, books, music and games or even pay for iCloud storage.

Quick, easy payments straight from your Three account.”

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

garfie1d wrote: »
    iPhone - Three pay by mobile credit

Sure this new as I’ve never been able to do so from a iPhone.

“iPhone users, you can now pay for games and apps in the App store with your credit or bill today.

Treat yourself to your favourite apps, movies, books, music and games or even pay for iCloud storage.

Quick, easy payments straight from your Three account.”

Check out the thread I started in Mobiles forum on bargain usage of your credit!

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Hi Guys, If I take a 3 prepaid sim (costs EUR 10), will I get access to unlimited 3plus ?
    I do use just-eat a lot and wanted to use the 10% discount. I already have Gomo, so no need for another connection.
    I will make an occasional call, just to keep the sim active.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

suave.4u wrote: »
    Hi Guys, If I take a 3 prepaid sim (costs EUR 10), will I get access to unlimited 3plus ?
    I do use just-eat a lot and wanted to use the 10% discount. I already have Gomo, so no need for another connection.

Don't rely on just eat, the codes are all gone now for example

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kenyard

suave.4u wrote: »

Afaik there's time limits for topup before the number becomes inactive even when it had credit. (Used to be 6 months but might be 3 now)
    You get 1 code per month.
    I dunno is it worth it unless you are spending 40 quid on a single order in a month.
    If it's 6 months I guess 20 per month is a saving of 2 euro but it's a lot of bother for 2 euro imo..

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

kenyard wrote: »
    Afaik there's time limits for topup before the number becomes inactive even when it had credit. (Used to be 6 months but might be 3 now)
    You get 1 code per month.
    I dunno is it worth it unless you are spending 40 quid on a single order in a month.
    If it's 6 months I guess 20 per month is a saving of 2 euro but it's a lot of bother for 2 euro imo..
    You just have to make a chargeable use at least once every six months to keep your credit, and SIM, active.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 32,202 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

So that is Deezer gone from three...I have been using for years very disappointing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Couple of quick questions regarding 3 prepay 15.

You top up by €15, and you get your month's allowance. At the end of your allowance period, do you still have your €15 credit to spend on calls/texts/etc.?

It says you've a 1GB data allowance. On their recent TV adverts, they mention they've removed their usage limits for all customers forever. Does that mean the 1GB limit is gone?

Soarer wrote: »
    Couple of quick questions regarding 3 prepay 15.

You top up by €15, and you get your month's allowance. At the end of your allowance period, do you still have your €15 credit to spend on calls/texts/etc.?

It says you've a 1GB data allowance. On their recent TV adverts, they mention they've removed their usage limits for all customers forever. Does that mean the 1GB limit is gone?

You don't get to keep your credit on any of their plans now, only legacy customers have that deal.

The plan you're referring to only says 1GB, and I can't see anything on their website saying otherwise. You're better to go to their Prepay 20, which is currently half price at €10/month for the next few months, and has unlimited data.

You're really better off going to GoMo with unlimited everything for €13/month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭antocann

10e voucher today for elverys on the app

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

antocann wrote: »
    10e voucher today for elverys on the app

Is there a minimum spend for the voucher (I assume it can be used online). My phone just died so I didn't have a chance to check :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Is there a minimum spend for the voucher (I assume it can be used online). My phone just died so I didn't have a chance to check :o

No it's €10 credit.

It's a great deal as there are some excellent discounts on the site usually.

The last time, I got 2 items reduced from about €69.90 in total for about €0.96. It was a €20 off though.

Picked them up in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

grabbed a couple of regatta tops from clearance for my 9 yr old, €14 after discount. not bad at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Kuevasss

€5 Supermacs Voucher now on 3Plus!
    Applies to Supermacs and Papa Johns.
    Online order and collection only.
    Grab your code now. Codes valid until 1st September.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

Damn elverys codes all gone
    I have stuff to buy as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Tandey

€5 voucher for Supermac’s on the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Phat Cat

I bought a t-shirt last week that was reduced to €21 in the sale for €11 with the Elverys voucher but just received an email telling me that it's out of stock and that they are refunding me my €11 and giving me a 10% discount for the inconvenience.

So I've lost the €10 voucher??? That's pretty harsh IMO! Plus I can get 15% off the 3Plus app so the 10% discount is pretty much worthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kenyard

elverys pocketing the cash from three.
    all the way to the bank

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭innocent_lover

Phat Cat wrote: »
    I bought a t-shirt last week that was reduced to €21 in the sale for €11 with the Elverys voucher but just received an email telling me that it's out of stock and that they are refunding me my €11 and giving me a 10% discount for the inconvenience.

So I've lost the €10 voucher??? That's pretty harsh IMO! Plus I can get 15% off the 3Plus app so the 10% discount is pretty much worthless.
    They did exactly that with me that as well, ordered some socks of 16 euro using code then received email telling me they’re out of stock & refunding me 6 euro &10% code.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭irlgirl

I wasnt able to use my elverys code. Kept saying invalid code. 3 chat assist were no help

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I placed an order with Elverys too. No second email yet but it's been a few days so I'm kind of expecting it.

Anyone complain to Elverys or 3 about the old switcheroo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

Wheety wrote: »
    I placed an order with Elverys too. No second email yet but it's been a few days so I'm kind of expecting it.

Anyone complain to Elverys or 3 about the old switcheroo?

It took 5 days for mine to be delivered to the shop. First email was confirmation, second email was for dispatch and third was ready to be collected from store. Dispatch and delivery to store happened the same day. It can take up to 7 days for item to be dispatched

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Just got a Revolut notification that my Elverys payment has been reverted. Anyone try and argue that they want the €10 voucher back, not 10%?

Advertisement