Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Plus app offers [No Code Requests!]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭pedro6105

5 euro voucher for the health store on the app now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

pedro6105 wrote: »
    5 euro voucher for the health store on the app now

Back up today

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭garfie1d

Nunu wrote: »
    Back up today

There is also a code for 13% off health store

€0.99c for 3 months unlimited access to Cafeyn (thousands of English newspapers and magazines)

12 week free subscription to” L1VE” (fitness on demand)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Juicystar11

DM me if you would use a €5 voucher for thehealthstore.ie

If you live nearby and order one item for click and collect, it's worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭VG31

DM me if you would use a €5 voucher for thehealthstore.ie

If you live nearby and order one item for click and collect, it's worth it.

I have one as well if anyone wants it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I also have a €5 health store voucher going if anyone is interested. Drop me a pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

€5 for the health store - PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭civitano

Deezer - 3 months for 99 cent

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

civitano wrote: »
    Deezer - 3 months for 99 cent

hmm I wonder if it will let you pay the 99 cent via credit, then it might continue charging the monthly via credit?

At the moment you can't select carrier as payment method for Deezer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭wba88

2 x €5 The Health Store vouchers

thsGQYZYMXB3

thsMMEEMSAD3

• Advertisement

€5 Easons voucher on the app now!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

€5 Easons voucher on the app now!

Ha... last time I ordered something from Eason with the previous voucher they cancelled it as they said it was out of stock (even though the website said it was in stock), so just something to bear in mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

mrcheez wrote:
    Ha... last time I ordered something from Eason with the previous voucher they cancelled it as they said it was out of stock (even though the website said it was in stock), so just something to bear in mind

This happened to me too, but I ordered something different then and that order went through.

mrcheez wrote: »

This happened to me as well. They only told me when I asked why it had still not been dispatched after a week. It was still showing as in stock on the website even after they refunded me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Does anyone else have trouble accessing the my orders page on Easons? It keeps throwing a 503 and was doing the same the last time this offer was on back in March so a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭purple hands

Did the Easons code work for anyone? Applied it in the checkout but no discount is counted

Did the Easons code work for anyone? Applied it in the checkout but no discount is counted

You have to enter it as a gift voucher before payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

mrcheez wrote: »

We are still waiting for our order from last time
    It was a preorder of a kids book which was released at start of April
    It hasn’t been cancelled either as we received the Biros needed to get it over the tenner mark :D

They are not responding to my queries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭purple hands

VG31 wrote: »
    You have to enter it as a gift voucher before payment.

Ah yes - it would have helped if I had spent 5 seconds reading the instructions!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Two things about the Eason free fiver

GRP19 gives another 12% off.

And Anyone know how to find the cheapest products on eason.com?
    I'm 15c short for free delivery :D pencils etc just shift me to the eason schoolbooks site

• Advertisement

123654789 wrote: »

And Anyone know how to find the cheapest products on eason.com?
    I'm 15c short for free delivery :D pencils etc just shift me to the eason schoolbooks site

€1.69 for Playdoh?

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kenyard

THREE HAVE a 15% off code for easons too THREE15 or something its on the app. if it works in conjunction with this you could get a nice bit off something

• Registered Users Posts: 12,405 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

kenyard wrote: »
    THREE HAVE a 15% off code for easons too THREE15 or something its on the app. if it works in conjunction with this you could get a nice bit off something

15% off and the gift card stacks. Got a 15 euro book for 7.75 including free delivery. Not too bad at all.

€5 Eason voucher on the app now!! Also, use code FLASHSALE to get 25% off almost everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

€5 Eason voucher on the app now!! Also, use code FLASHSALE to get 25% off almost everything.

Can they be combined?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,690 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

xtal191 wrote: »
    Can they be combined?

The standard 3+ discount could be combined with a €5 voucher, so I'd imagine so

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

if only they had a functional website...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Comes off the non discount amount and not the amount with 25% off

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

took the guts of an hour but managed to get astral weeks and led zep IV on vinyl for a sum-total of €16.98 with the last two codes from the app and the FLASHSALE discount. Pink floyd not working despite saying in stock but Murder capital and Queen is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

sweetie wrote: »
    took the guts of an hour but managed to get astral weeks and led zep IV on vinyl for a sum-total of €16.98 with the last two codes from the app and the FLASHSALE discount. Pink floyd not working despite saying in stock but Murder capital and Queen is.

I got DSOTM and Led Zep IV a few minutes ago for €30 with the flashsale discount. There were no vouchers left when I tried to get it on 3plus

Advertisement