Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ralph Lauren extra 40% off 50% sale

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Ludikrus

Ordered yesterday, nothing on my card and no confirmation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

lotmc wrote: »
    Have a look at Parcelmotel.com - they explain it better than I can

It is a service whereby you can provide an address in Northern Ireland as YOUR address, as the NÍ address contains a code that is unique to you.

The actual NÍ premises that the goods get delivered to is a freight service, who accept the parcel containing your goods, on your behalf. They then bring the parcel from NÍ to the Republic of Ireland, and place the parcel in one of their collection locker depots, and you go along with a code and collect it. The collection locker depots are located in all significant population centres in the ROI.

For standard size parcels you get charged €3.50 by parcel.motel for this service, although I think they were offering to deliver your first 2 parcels for free.

It is a very simple system.
    Thanks for explaining this.i was lost as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,945 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Not sure what some people here are complaining about

Bog standard polo shirt, available in loads of colours and pretty much all sizes. Normal price £85 (yeah I know normal retail price in the US is only $85, everything out there is cheaper), sale price £50, and with additional 40% off that's down to £30

And that's a bargain.

Thanks OP, I put in a big enough order :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Or in Kildare Village €34.99 each if you buy 2.

Shirts €39.99 - €44.99 when you buy 2 as well.

Prices in USA exclude tax, prices in Ireland include vat at 23% and having just returned form USA and being in one of their outlets in Lodi, Cleveland, I found very little difference on prices between the USA outlets or Kildare village.

Identical comparisons (USA prices as per last Sunday)
    Polo shirts - Kildare €34.99 (when you buy 2), USA $44.99 + 8.5% sales tax (€37)
    Long sleeve shirts - Kildare €39.99, USA $59.99 + 8.5% (about €48) (identical style/pattren)
    But biggest surprise was a pullover - exact same and three colours. USA $69.99 + tax, Kildare €44.99.

Wife also found that there was either no difference between USA / Kildare or USA was more expensive.

Obviously short term and end of line pricing can be different, but as with USA, Kildare has its own fair share of discount days especially the 30% freinds and family event every October.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

Got a RL hoody and cotton jumper for €39.99 each in Kildare Village at the weekend. Pricing of both depends on colour, some are €59.99.

• Advertisement
Advertisement