Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carer's Support grant 2020

Options
  • 07-05-2020 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi there everyone, I use to be on Carer's Allowance for my son till he turned 16 then it was reviewed and I was cut off, I appealed but it was turned down, anyhow my son was awarded his own Disability payment afterwards. My question is after my CA was discontinued I had to apply the following year 2018 for the Respite Grant as a stand alone payment, I was approved, the lady I spoke to said once approved you get a letter after each year usually in April to check if everything is the same and if so your payment will continue each June and I was sent a letter the following year, last year, to complete a form to say my circumstances were unchanged and I received the grant last June as well but there is no sign of any letter this year so far..... I understand that due to our current circumstances things are slightly different but just wondered if anyone else has received their review letter for this year yet in order to get the payment this June ? TIA

Advertisement