Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

jcoote & baggio

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I think he believes your kit is bad... Personally, I get scared by your drum kit :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

People should never fear big kits, they are but a more expressive tool than a small kit! Plus they look sweet...baggio ya basta*d!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

the thing people seem to forget is that drmmers are musicians too...baggiois the most musical drummer ,due to his unnatural playing ability :rolleyes: and he has a lot of different sounds coming from the bigger kit...its like the extra freedom a 7 or 8 string guitar gives a guitarist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

exactly mate, exactly!

u don't see it in his picks but baggio nhas a percussion stand also..it has 2 or cowbells and a moon block i think not too sure...he'll verify it...must do some more pics up baj!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

The drums on pyramids are bloody fantastic! Dumba-lumba-lumbada-DUM-balabada... Cool stuff guys.

check out http://artists.cpu.ie/bands/815/ for a few more tunes...forgive us if they are a bit repeatative or what not they were all WIPs :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Ha, that's some good stuff. The riff in Speed at about 45 seconds sounds like Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny by The Bloodhound Gang ;)

never heard that song fey must get it and compare it ;)...thanx anyway man..i actually don't have any of the gear that i used on that song even down to the strap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Nice work! I think Radio Waves is my fav

Advertisement