Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land in North Wicklow

Options
  • 21-01-2019 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Well lads, looking for a bit of help
    Im looking for anybody in the greystones,bray,kilpedder, newtown area etc who would consider renting out 1-5 acres for potatoes.
    Im a potato grower myself, selling to shops around the area under the name North Wicklow Potatoes. I’ve ground rented in Newcastle and Newtown, so if you need any references or anything like that just get In contact with me,
    I know it’s a bit informal looking for land on boards but sure it’s worth a try 😬

If you Would consider renting out a bit of ground, just send me a private message on this and I can send you my number or just look up North Wicklow Potatoes and get in contact that way. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement