Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head gasket

Options
  • 19-01-2014 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Head gasket gone how much will this cost on a 8400?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Cuban

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gary2019

Hi, can anyone recommend a good mobile mechanic that can repair a head gasket? I have a 1996 Mitsubishi 3.5 V6 petrol. It's a great vehicle and I want to keep it. However having trouble finding someone in Ireland that can come take a look. Vehicle is in North Tipp. Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Gary2019 wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone recommend a good mobile mechanic that can repair a head gasket? I have a 1996 Mitsubishi 3.5 V6 petrol. It's a great vehicle and I want to keep it. However having trouble finding someone in Ireland that can come take a look. Vehicle is in North Tipp. Thanks,

Take it to Eoin Ryan on the thurles/Templemore road. He's x Mitsubishi

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Or if it's a coolant into water leak, try KSeal, if you can't get a mechanic.
    It even gave me 5000 miles extra on a hot-running 2.2 log petrol. Had to re-do it again. But it works, and many in the trade know it works.
    Not as good for oil into coolant. But that's what mine was. And it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Lpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement