Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails ?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

el diablo wrote: »
    Regular contrails quickly disperse. Artificial contrails hang around for hours and spread out to form clouds. Regular contrails cannot be switched on and off like I've seen with the planes carrying out the weather modification..
    Ok. So how do you know that this is true?
    Where does the idea that regular contrails disperse quickly come from?
    How do you know for a fact that regular contrails cannot also hang around for hours and spread out to form clouds?
    I live in Canada and I've even heard it mentioned on the local weather forecast that they use weather modification to prevent hail storms etc.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alberta-s-cloud-seeding-pilots-see-2nd-busiest-year-in-20-years-1.2744786
    But this is cloud seeding. Cloud seeding isn't anything like contrails.
    Cloud seeding does not look like contrails and has a very specific mechanism that is not compatible with contrails.
    Similar, your claimed purpose for contrails does not match what cloud seeding can do.
    You cannot block the sun or other heavenly body using cloud seeding.

Further it's clearly not a secret.

Why do you keep bringing this up?
    I've no idea what he talking about when he claims they're trying to hide some other planetary body but his claims about geoengineering are correct.
    So why does he believe that they are try to hide planetary bodies?
    How do you know he is wrong?

You also told us that another poster's opinion was invalid because they were a children's entertainer and not an expert.
    Could you inform us of your expertise?
    Are you a climatologist? Meteorologist?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just flew over Egypt, the MED, Greece, Italy, Switzerland, France and the UK with 4 nice big windows to look you and admire the sky.

Over Egypt, cloudless skies but you could see the dirt up to over 20,000 feet.

Over the MED, no land to create the dirt so nice blues skies both up and down.

Over Europe, cloud up the tropopause, beautifully clear above it with lots of planes flying higher than the clouds

What was your argument again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,406 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just flew over Egypt, the MED, Greece, Italy, Switzerland, France and the UK with 4 nice big windows to look you and admire the sky.

Over Egypt, cloudless skies but you could see the dirt up to over 20,000 feet.

Over the MED, no land to create the dirt so nice blues skies both up and down.

Over Europe, cloud up the tropopause, beautifully clear above it with lots of planes flying higher than the clouds

What was your argument again.

Currently sitting in a beer garden in cheshire, Manchester and Liverpool airports not too far away, not a cloud or a con/chemtrail in sight.

What was your argument again?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

King Mob wrote: »
    Ok. So how do you know that this is true?
    Where does the idea that regular contrails disperse quickly come from?
    How do you know for a fact that regular contrails cannot also hang around for hours and spread out to form clouds?

But this is cloud seeding. Cloud seeding isn't anything like contrails.
    Cloud seeding does not look like contrails and has a very specific mechanism that is not compatible with contrails.
    Similar, your claimed purpose for contrails does not match what cloud seeding can do.
    You cannot block the sun or other heavenly body using cloud seeding.

Further it's clearly not a secret.

Why do you keep bringing this up?

So why does he believe that they are try to hide planetary bodies?
    How do you know he is wrong?

You also told us that another poster's opinion was invalid because they were a children's entertainer and not an expert.
    Could you inform us of your expertise?
    Are you a climatologist? Meteorologist?

I live close to an airfield where the cloud seeding planes are based and yes, they do produce contrails (which the pilots seem to have the ability to switch on and off) despite flying at a relatively low altitude. I don't claim to be a meteorological expert and I'm not completely convinced by the chemtrail conspiracy but I've seen enough suspicious airborne activity here to make me suspicious. :p

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I live close to an airfield where the cloud seeding planes are based and yes, they do produce contrails (which the pilots seem to have the ability to switch on and off) despite flying at a relatively low altitude. I don't claim to be a meteorological expert and I'm not completely convinced by the chemtrail conspiracy but I've seen enough suspicious airborne activity here to make me suspicious. :p
    You've avoided my questions and you seem to be retreating a bit from your previous statment that chemtrails were real.

Again: cloud seeding is not the same thing as contrails or chemtrails.

Could you please inform us how exactly you know for a fact that normal contrails cannot possibly hang around for a long time or spread out to become clouds.

What suspicious activity are you refering to, why is it suspicious and how do you know its not just something completely normal that you don't understand fully?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I live close to an airfield where the cloud seeding planes are based and yes, they do produce contrails (which the pilots seem to have the ability to switch on and off) despite flying at a relatively low altitude.

Can you explain this part, i.e. how do you know they are "switching" contrails on or off?

There's an aviation forum, surely any doubts you have about contrails can be easily explained there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

cloud seeding planes are based and yes, they do produce contrails (which the pilots seem to have the ability to switch on and off) despite flying at a relatively low altitude.
    This is true, cloud seeding aircraft are like crop dusters, they disperse the chemicals where they need them so they have the ability to turn them on and off.

Thats why i stated a few messages ago not to confuse cloud seeding with chemtrails.

Advertisement