Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,467 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Sardonicat wrote: »
    It's Leggers from me.

The possibilities are seemingly endless.

Henceforth I shall address you as Doni.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Henceforth, you can all just address me as God.

Boom_Bap wrote: »

God wouldn't do that to someone's face. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

Boom_Bap wrote:

It's only fair.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

God wouldn't do that to someone's face. :cool:

There are many types of God :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I must say I find leggings funny. I'd wager Seph came up with that.

You'd wager right ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bruce is looking rather beautiful tonight on the late late show :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Autosport wrote: »

He's amazing looking for his age

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Autosport wrote: »

Yeah I hate him. The basstid just ages like a fine wine. A friend of mine said she went to his gig once and "purred for a week" afterwards.
    He needs shooting! Timeless fit genius with a glint in his eye and a cheeky grin and can write lyrics and he's loaded, and seems lovely when interviewed......
    God he'd make ya sick!
    I'll tell ya this, it's degrading to us men! He's not real!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Yeah I hate him. The basstid just ages like a fine wine. A friend of mine said she went to his gig once and "purred for a week" afterwards.
    He needs shooting! Timeless fit genius with a glint in his eye and a cheeky grin and can write lyrics and he's loaded, and seems lovely when interviewed......
    God he'd make ya sick!
    I'll tell ya this, it's degrading to us men! He's not real!

Those of us with drops of heaven on our faces are immune to Bruce. I don't like his music or his voice, but I do admire his lyrics.

• Advertisement

The possibilities are seemingly endless.

Henceforth I shall address you as Doni.

If you change the first letter you'll have my family pet name that is stopped answering to when I was 10 ( I regret that now) My cousins in England still call me by it. When I started school it took me ages to realise the name they were calling out for me during roll call was my name!

If you change the first letter you'll have my family pet name that is stopped answering to when I was 10 ( I regret that now) My cousins in England still call me by it. When I started school it took me ages to realise the name they were calling out for me during roll call was my name!

Oooh I think I worked out your name. If I'm right, it's one of my favourite names!!

Oooh I think I worked out your name. If I'm right, it's one of my favourite names!!

Possibly. It has a far more common diminutive and if anyone dares call me it they are immediately put on my kill list.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Possibly. It has a far more common diminutive and if anyone dares call me it they are immediately put on my kill list.

You’re real name is Sardines :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh i know that feel :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,047 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Oh i know that feel :mad:

Well, I'm just scratching my head here!?
    I missed Bruce but he's on Graham tomorrow night so I'll watch him then.
    I saw him in Kilkenny about 8 years ago, by far the best concert I've ever been at. His energy is amazing.

To thine own self be true

I saw him in Kilkenny about 8 years ago, by far the best concert I've ever been at. His energy is amazing.

People messing with your real name and making it something you don't like, or at least that's what i'm on about :confused:

Is graham not on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,047 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Is graham not on now?

We only have the country channels. I've to wait for Saturday night's installment :D

To thine own self be true

People messing with your real name and making it something you don't like, or at least that's what i'm on about :confused:

Yup. Especially when you very politely inform them you don't like that version of your name and to please stop calling you it and they carry on. I find it over familiar.

• Advertisement

We only have the country channels. I've to wait for Saturday night's installment :D

Oh right! :D

There's a list?

Yup. Especially when you very politely inform them you don't like that version of your name and to please stop calling you it and they carry on. I find it over familiar.

I think there might have been a mass slaughter if i hadn't moved away from home :o

Trying to do some gentle back stretches, upper back pain has eased after physion but the lumbar region is on fire, raging :mad:

I have that annoying song "Hello, this is Joni, I'm driving but I'm not home" in my head now! I think I still need to change the first letter though.

It's like the Irish Times Crosaire crossword here tonight, or a game of guess who. :D

I have that annoying song "Hello, this is Joni, I'm driving but I'm not home" in my head now! I think I still need to change the first letter though.

It's like the Irish Times Crosaire crossword here tonight, or a game of guess who. :D

I'll have a different consonant please, Carol.

I didn't even know I knew that song and now it's earworming me.

I'll have a different consonant please, Carol.

I didn't even know I knew that song and now it's earworming me.

Were you ever threatened with the guillotine?

Sorry about the ear worm, it's an incredibly irritating song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

My real name is very irish and to do with an irish story/legend, so very easy to guess :D

Wind is howling outside here

I'm neither Marie nor Antoinette. I'm sure plenty of folk have wanted my head in a basket though. It's really not obvious. The nickname came from me mispronouncing my own name when I was learning to talk, so I'm told. Now I fancy cake, but I don't have any. I do have pie and some gala you chocolate. Decisions, decisions

Were you ever threatened with the guillotine?

Sorry about the ear worm, it's an incredibly irritating song.

The one that aways sticks in my ear is this one.....

Once you listen, you can't undo it, it just sticks

G'wan give it a listen :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxKjOOR9sPU

• Advertisement

After being pranked here many times i have no desire to click that link.. Not a bit. Not a teeny tiny bit. Nope.. No siree bob. I'm just dandy. *one eye blinking rapidly*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement