Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The anything topic thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Neowise

Get well soon checko.

Glad the hulkster is back for a few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Kylta wrote: »
    Reregs. Are reregs poster who have been banned or posters who have left and reregistered under a different name?
    And is it possible to have numerous profiles by the same person?

not-sure-if-real-account-or-sock-puppet-troll.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Deja Boo wrote: »
    not-sure-if-real-account-or-sock-puppet-troll.jpg

So basically I could be replying to two different named posters who are actually the same person

So basically I could be replying to two different named posters who are actually the same person

...or I am ;)

sqwmpob.png

...or I am ;)

sqwmpob.png

Nope only one me, I'm an original.
    I can't understand what somebody wants to achieve by having multiple different titles. Seems stupid to me. I mean you are who you are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,810 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

When dance acts like the Chemical Brothers are playing 'live', what exactly is happening? Is it just a souped-up version of pressing 'play' on a tape recorder?

Why Is it so difficult to post on boards. Its actually a pain having to constantly look at the 503 crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,641 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

When dance acts like the Chemical Brothers are playing 'live', what exactly is happening? Is it just a souped-up version of pressing 'play' on a tape recorder?

One of the lads has a live mixing desk up in stage and they have loads of synths like, of course there are prerecorded tracks of their intros from the albums, I presume this is like the click tracks that Pink Floyd used to match the music to the visuals. I'd say its the same for the Chems, click tracks to represent Block Rocking Beats, Don't Stop, the Robots visual sequence or the Clown etc.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Why Is it so difficult to post on boards. Its actually a pain having to constantly look at the 503 crap

Am quite sure they are doing the best they can, given the circumstances.

• Advertisement

Am quite sure they are doing the best they can, given the circumstances.

I just can be frustrating at time, especially when your trying to reply to other posters

Is Elon Musk’s Tesla still flying about in space?

Do you suppose that's what causing the glitches? :eek: :D

Do you suppose that's what causing the glitches? :eek: :D

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

It is according to the tracker website.
    I can't post urls but if you search where-is-tesla-roadster.space/live.You will see where it is at.

It is according to the tracker website.
    I can't post urls but if you search where-is-tesla-roadster.space/live.You will see where it is at.

It's directly over Trump Tower in New York *

* may not be true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Watching a film called Danger Close on Netflix.If you enjoy war films it is based on a true story.About a unit of Australians and New Zealanders in Vietnam.So far it it is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

If you started to have sex with a giant block of ice how long would it take for you to lose your hard on?

If you started to have sex with a giant block of ice how long would it take for you to lose your hard on?

What kind of sex?

Will you be giving the ice some foreplay first? It’s not all about you, y’know. It will also melt the ice a bit, smoothing the rough edges.

Will you be giving the ice some foreplay first? It’s not all about you, y’know. It will also melt the ice a bit, smoothing the rough edges.

So he'll basically have a blue tongue before he has blue balls

• Advertisement

Is boards playing up again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Neowise

Its definitely actin up for me too, unread messages that don't disappear, slowness from click to page.

Neowise wrote: »
    Its definitely actin up for me too, unread messages that don't disappear, slowness from click to page.

Same here

A quick one, where do seagulls sleep? Do they nest? Last night I seen anywhere between 100/150 seagulls sitting in the grass in a field in finglas (no they weren't letting of fireworks). And I wondering were they their for the night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,584 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

They only live one day, that's why so many of them.

I doubt that i'm still looking at the same bastard seagull (why bastard because its sh¡tting on my car)for the last six weeks, how do I know its the same bird, its only got half a foot, unless their is a species of half footed seagulls. Maybe you were getting mixed up with fireflies or flies.

Advertisement