Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theta Network

Options

Comments

Excellent! Nicely done.

I also learned that by using the Tron, TR20 network to transfer the USDT, there were zero fees. I must keep an eye out for that when I am transferring coins in future. It could well be cheaper to convert to USDT and transfer, and reconvert on the far end.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

I think it's gonna be really interesting to see how THETA handles the next downturn in the market. Like, IF it catches on, the whole thing might be kinda immune. Really it's more crypto-adjacent.

I mean, YouTube and Twitch don't go through downturns.........They're always ON. You know what I mean?

But I'm getting ahead of myself. It has to prove itself first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Don't have the desktop open but mitch posted this on twitter

"I need your help @Theta_Network community. Can we push into Top 10 monthly on F@H? Let's overtake Intel and NVIDIA!"

Also the price is up nearly 20% today wtf! Getting a serious dose of fomo

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chuppa Siopa

TFuel doing great things. I'm about 6x on this now. I originally looked into it after a recommendation here, so thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭ipitydafool

Same as, came across theta and tfuel here last month, sitting on lovely returns on both- 3.5x on tfuel and 2x on theta. Excellent recommendation folks! Interesting project and though agree that Amazon and Twitch a goliath- Microsoft pumped millions into Mixer, got Ninja over etc and still didn't make a dent to Twitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

great news
    delighted for all those who got on the Theta/Tfuel train

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Do you think there is still room for tfuel to grow if buying now at 25c? I got 100 when they were 9c

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

KilOit wrote: »
    need your head examined to buy into that pump

/r/Agedlikemilk contender here :o

KilOit wrote: »
    /r/Agedlikemilk contender here :o

Give it another few months :D

Lets be honest this is parabolic movement right now

Seriously though if folks can get 10k+ into Theta long term it might be rewarding

jonny_b wrote: »
    Do you think there is still room for tfuel to grow if buying now at 25c? I got 100 when they were 9c

100 euro worth or 100 Tokens?

Honestly we are at a critical point where there is crazy rumours about AAPL, plus it got listed on kucoin and crypto.com which is pushing the price up.

That with mainnet 3.0 in April, it's hard to see where a dip will come.

I think 1k+ theta tokens is a nice stack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 WhySheepMeh

Irish_rat wrote: »

Honestly we are at a critical point where there is crazy rumours about AAPL, plus it got listed on kucoin and crypto.com which is pushing the price up.

Thanks for this thread, got me in, just deciding whether to top up to bring me to 1k tokens, but as you say seems a no brainer at this stage. All usual caveats taken onboard

I wish I bought 500k of them when I did

Thanks for this thread, got me in, just deciding whether to top up to bring me to 1k tokens, but as you say seems a no brainer at this stage. All usual caveats taken onboard

1k is essential. You are part of an elite club already at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Waiting for a dip to buy more as only have like 70 tokens so far brought at 3.67, but it's just not gonna happen tho is it 😂

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    I wish I bought 500k of them when I did

Yup I was only putting hundreds of euro in when I should have been putting thousands!

Maybe I should now! It just shows if you invest maybe 20k early into crypto its very possible to get that 50x.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Pro tip. Running several edge nodes with caching on will kill your line faster than you can say Theta!
    I must setup a guardian node later as well on a spare machine and setup my stake on it.

bosco12345 wrote: »
    Waiting for a dip to buy more as only have like 70 tokens so far brought at 3.67, but it's just not gonna happen tho is it 😂

If theta reaches 1000 in a few years you'll have 70000 not bad!

Yup I was only putting hundreds of euro in when I should have been putting thousands!

Maybe I should now! It just shows if you invest maybe 20k early into crypto its very possible to get that 50x.

One could drive themselves mad about what they could have done. It could as easily have stayed with tiny gains as well..

Lets see where the next year goes with it..

If theta reaches 1000 in a few years you'll have 70000 not bad!

If Theta reaches 1,000...................

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Mother of god, thank you all who recommended buying theta & tfuel haha insane pumping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

3x in a week, thank you boardies very much.

I have a decent amount of Tfuel now so I want to take it off the exchange. Any tips on how best to stake it or other passive income from it?

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    If Theta reaches 1,000...................

First flight out of here :)

I have a decent amount of Tfuel now so I want to take it off the exchange. Any tips on how best to stake it or other passive income from it?

Put it into the theta wallet is the easiest thing.

Long term I would be holding it in cold storage

Bought Theta at 30c and got off at 67c for some ETH

Got on tfuel at 3c and 6c and am going nowhere! Enjoying the ride.

Oh and all thanks to Lex

You could install the edge node client to windows and or mac device and stake the tfuel via it once you have your tokens in the theta wallet.

You could install the edge node client to windows and or mac device and stake the tfuel via it once you have your tokens in the theta wallet.

That's what I was thinking, but staking rewards look fairly low (I might have misunderstood it though)

That's what I was thinking, but staking rewards look fairly low (I might have misunderstood it though)

They are very low at the moment but are supposed to improve after the launch of Mainnet 3.0 there is a table a few pages back on the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Well just pulled out my 55k thetha. Its done very well for me 🙂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

seannash wrote: »
    Well just pulled out my 55k thetha. Its done very well for me 🙂

55k wow no playing around here! Fair play

Advertisement