Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Theta Network

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Keep adding this is only the start.

Wish it didn't pump so much want to add more to the bag

really depends on where you bought in

if you got in sub $1, I think skimming off just under $10 to recoup the initial investment if you have any debt to pay off wouldnt be a bad idea

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    really depends on where you bought in

if you got in sub $1, I think skimming off just under $10 to recoup the initial investment if you have any debt to pay off wouldnt be a bad idea

I got half my bag in at 50cents and have been buying more around 5dollars and the ath. So I've more to lose now you could say. The sony news and Edge node growth has been a big trigger for me to invest more.

I'm just over the minimum GN amount so it's not massive by any stretch. Will be holding it for years imo provided the team keep delivering.

I was thinking maybe $5-6 was a max buy in price for a 3x gains this year but I'd say 3x is well achievable this yr at $8

Yep I'd agree with this and 3x is a good price IMO. Steady growth.

Anything above that sounds unrealistic to me unless there is some incredible news in the pipeline. If that happens it would be a top 5 crypto which I don't see this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Won't be long till were at $10 Theta.

Just for posterity.

Theta.jpg

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

It honestly looks like its decoupled from bitcoin

Pretty average 24hrs pa from $THETA

Delighted for all those who got in early on this and hopefully making life changing money

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

seannash wrote: »
    It honestly looks like its decoupled from bitcoin

Certainly looks that way, bnb was the same 2019 and 2020.
    ETH was always suspected of decoupling from BTC but never did

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

THETA and ADA were my two biggest buys when I started in Jan. Only problem was I didn't buy enough!!!

I really must get around to staking my THETA but I never got any TFUEL so I can't pay the gas to do so :pac:

Might buy a small bit. TFUEL probably has a bit more to go this year anyway.

• Advertisement

Rob2D wrote: »
    THETA and ADA were my two biggest buys when I started in Jan. Only problem was I didn't buy enough!!!

I really must get around to staking my THETA but I never got any TFUEL so I can't pay the gas to do so :pac:

Baby T is being touted to go to 20-30 dollars according to bix and DD.

Few of big whales in the telegram group reckon there is a good chance for big gains on it in the future.

As Mitch tweeted don't forget tfuel burning after mainnet 3.0

Pretty average 24hrs pa from $THETA

Delighted for all those who got in early on this and hopefully making life changing money

What would you class life changing? :D

Maybe enough to pay off the mortgage would be classed as that, aiming for higher myself. I'll be holding my bags until I can get off in the thousands. (Millions worth)

What would you class life changing? :D

Maybe enough to pay off the mortgage would be classed as that, aiming for higher myself. I'll be holding my bags until I can get off in the thousands. (Millions worth)

for some its just paying off a mortgage and being debt free

no harm aiming higher, if you dont you might not achieve it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Anyone here running their own Guardian or Edge Nodes?

for some its just paying off a mortgage and being debt free

no harm aiming higher, if you dont you might not achieve it

Paying off the mortgage is certainly my primary aim.. the hope is in a few years of holding Theta and Tfuel the mortgage will be paid off and enough to let one retire 5 years early... and then drop dead!

Anyone here running their own Guardian or Edge Nodes?

Yep I run the edge node but delegate the GN to gpool. The edge node rewards are very small but I run it to support the network.

Yep I run the edge node but delegate the GN to gpool. The edge node rewards are very small but I run it to support the network.

Same really, I have three edge nodes atm but only one staking. I also put my GN stake into gpool for the moment. I was going to deploy to to a spare machine but looking at the bandwidth usage for the edge nodes it just would not be suitable for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Rob2D wrote: »

How do you stake Thela?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Baby T is being touted to go to 20-30 dollars according to bix and DD.

Few of big whales in the telegram group reckon there is a good chance for big gains on it in the future.

As Mitch tweeted don't forget tfuel burning after mainnet 3.0

Bix has very little credibility in crypto and his track record is very poor. Just don't take anything he says as financial advice. His latest prediction for Theta is $10,000 per token. That would make it bigger than the Japanese and German economies COMBINED. Dude's a bit of a nutjob imo.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Top 10

Massive milestone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chuppa Siopa

Tfuel doing great things.
    I've taken some Tfuel out to bitcoin, it was approaching 30% of my overall portfolio. Not a fan of having that large a chunk in one alt coin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Just keeping going.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Enjoy your mortgage free lifes early investors ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,248 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Where are you buying Theta from?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Wish I bought more at sub 50cents!
    in 6 months you will be saying wish I bought more at $2

Wrong!! 6 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

fritzelly wrote: »
    Where are you buying Theta from?

Binance

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Timmaay wrote: »
    How do you stake Thela?

GPOOL.

I'm so mad though.

I've been trying to buy some TFUEL since the weekend. But no matter what exchange I try, my card gets declined. Usually I deposit by SEPA but for only a small amount I said I'd do card. Now it's almost Wednesday and I've missed the new TFUEL pump.

Grrrrrrrrr :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Could hit 15 bucks before the end of the day. Got up to 14.50 before pulling back a bit

• Advertisement

I wonder did theta release that in stages to them. Possibly been buying up in chunks since early this year.

This is obviously going to drive the price up even more

Advertisement