Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Arcade and Retro Chat - Insert Coin -

1194195196197198200»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭eddhorse

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

eddhorse wrote: »

Sweet!

Will try it when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    This was the winning title,
    Might stick an inappropriate apostrophe in, to make it more authentic
    Just waiting on the post count to top 10k!
    Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It should be special championship edition to give it a sega flavor.
    CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    So

General Arcade & Retro Chat' Special Championship Edition
    Ehhh. I'd go with...

Super Ultra Arcade & Retro Chat Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Legend of General Arcade & Retroon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,756 ✭✭✭Inviere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,756 ✭✭✭Inviere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,258 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Gamesmaster ended 20 years ago this year.

Gamesville ended 14 years ago.

It's crazy, as in my mind both shows don't inhabit the same time sphere but they weren't really that far apart at all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

o1s1n wrote: »
    Gamesmaster ended 20 years ago this year.

Gamesville ended 14 years ago.

It's crazy, as in my mind both shows don't inhabit the same time sphere but they weren't really that far apart at all.

Well, I never watched Gamesmaster as when it was on I was typically on duty.
    Gamesville I caught unfortunately, not a 5Gs show by a long shot!
    Games World on Sky was good fun, back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,288 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Oh man Gamezville! Maybe it was because I was a kid but I always remember never knowing when it was in to watch it. I wonder was it changed to different times frequently? Probably also on during school times.

Anyone remember Cybernet? Watched it a few times staying up late as a kid at 3-4am. That's how I learned about Alien Resurrection and wrote it down in a piece of paper.

• Advertisement

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Oh man Gamezville! Maybe it was because I was a kid but I always remember never knowing when it was in to watch it. I wonder was it changed to different times frequently? Probably also on during school times.

Anyone remember Cybernet? Watched it a few times staying up late as a kid at 3-4am. That's how I learned about Alien Resurrection and wrote it down in a piece of paper.

I used to catch it when I was on night duty.
    Great show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement