Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Dublin bus.

Options
  • 04-03-2017 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi Folks

Would anyone know what time of ticket machines the CIE bus conductors used in Dublin around the late eighties, early nineties? I know it was made by Almex as I remember the coloured dials. But does anybody know if there was a particular model used?

Here is an example;E-bay

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭91wx763

dakan wrote: »
    Hi Folks

Would anyone know what time of ticket machines the CIE bus conductors used in Dublin around the late eighties, early nineties? I know it was made by Almex as I remember the coloured dials. But does anybody know if there was a particular model used?

Here is an example;E-bay

Thanks
    Exactly the same as you've posted.

The buffet cars on the trains had the same- indeed some buffet staff were alleged to have had their own lookalikes imported from UK bus companies and then they sold their own bought in rashers and sausages and booze !!!

They're was a bigger version from ALMEX in the ticket offices.

Advertisement