Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

White Pines Rathfarnham

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

If you can afford Woodstown I'd move there instead. Too many social housing in Whitepines and that bloody halting site is a nightmare, every time I walk around there the little **** are up to no good. Living in Ballycullen myself, not too bad either but halting site issues as well, a bit of a nuisance to the local Spar

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dublin_shed

Is Woodstown really a better estate to live in? I had viewed a property in WP but it went sale agreed while I was still undecided. Like EastIndian, the noise from the M50 put me off somewhat. I’d be worried you would hear it in the house. Estate looks nice with all the green areas though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,379 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

If you can afford Woodstown I'd buy there simply for the ease of access to the M50. Woodstown basically has right of way onto that roundabout in the morning, to the detriment of everyone else higher up the Ballycullen Road and their residents' association has been fighting tooth and nail - successfully - for years to keep it that way. It can take well over 20 minutes to get down the Ballycullen Road to Colmcille's way in the mornings. That roundabout really needs to be changed to a light-controlled four-way junction but the WRA have lobbied hard against it for a long, long time.

Tbh, what's really needed is another M50 interchange between 12 and 13, but that's never going to happen.

Post edited by Dial Hard on

Advertisement