Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cleaning charge

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭MacDanger

I think you need to get out of the LL business OP, it seems to stress you out more than it should. God help you if you actually have a bad tenant!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,295 ✭✭✭Claw Hammer

MacDanger wrote: »
    I think you need to get out of the LL business OP, it seems to stress you out more than it should. God help you if you actually have a bad tenant!!!

I agree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Why does he need to leave the market?

Yes he might be uninformed of how to handle it but this is a minor issue and i dont think he is stressing over it. He is just looking for other peoples opinions on the matter. No point going 0 to 100 over something as small as this.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭TSQ

MacDanger wrote: »

God help any landlord who has a bad tenant, because neither the law nor the PRTB will . Having said that, it appears from the OP’s latest reply that he was absolutely correct and his outgoing tenants actually agreed and resolved the situation by taking appropriate action themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,295 ✭✭✭Claw Hammer

TSQ wrote: »
    God help any landlord who has a bad tenant, because neither the law nor the PRTB will . Having said that, it appears from the OP’s latest reply that he was absolutely correct and his outgoing tenants actually agreed and resolved the situation by taking appropriate action themselves.

The flatmate doesn't seem to have agreed. It is from the flatmates deposit this money will be withheld. I have been to the RTB many times. The OP wouldn't have a hope this if the flatmate decides to go down the RTB route.

Advertisement