Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-12-2016, 16:41   #1
Boards.ie: Niamh
Boards.ie Community Manager

Santa Strike Force 2016!

Hello there!
At Christmas many people on boards.ie donate money to buy life improving equipment (mostly toys!) for children's charities all over the country.

100% of the money is spent on the equipment. Every single penny we receive goes into the projects. No wages, no overheads, no expenses. (bank fees may apply to your transfer)

We call this "Santa Strike Force" (SSF) because we find out what they need, buy it, deliver it and we're gone.

In previous years we have helped Crumlin Hospital, Barretstown (many times), Bumbleance, Blossom Ireland, Oznam House, Butterfly kids, Pieta House, Maria Goretti Foundation, Laura Lynn, Don Bosco House, EnableIreland and Enable IT among many others.
Click this to make a donation of any amount you choose.

I'VE ONLY A FIVER!

I've seen abused kids make a counselling breakthrough with 2 euros worth of finger paints. For 70 euro a kid can have a new 3D printed limb. When you strip away the overheads and costs of admin etc, you would be surprised how far your fiver can go.

I'M BROKE!
Ok, you can still HUGELY help us by telling people about SSF. Use your social media skillz and get the word out, we'll take donations from everywhere! www.santastrikeforce.com !

I KNOW A KIDS CHARITY THAT COULD USE SOMETHING LIKE THIS
Great, PM DeVore and lets see if we cant work something out!

PLEASE DONATE!! Please encourage others to donate. Spread the word on all the medias of socialness!

On Boards you can use the tag [.SSF]write anything here[./SSF] (but without the "."s) and you will add our little icon! Stick it in your sig or in any post you want to!
(I just tested it, so I know it works!! )

Or Mobile users can click here

Last edited by Boards.ie: Niamh; 12-12-2016 at 11:40.
Advertisement
13-12-2016, 00:12   #2
Spocker
Buying the internet, one box at a time

If you ever wondered what "Beasty Mode" is in relation to SFF, follow along here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057677311
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion