Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women snaring a man before they lose their looks/vibrancy?

Options
  • 11-12-2019 8:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭

Oh yes.

Oh you'd love it.

Many a woman has tried to snare me.

Many a woman has failed.

I can't get down like that.

I'm a SLUT man.
    I dig short skirts, high heels, heavy on the makeup, light on the clothing.

When a chick reaches "that point" and starts going into bride-mode, the understanding seems to be they have to ration the sex, keep their man under control - so all that promiscuous nastiness goes out the window.

AmIRite?

What I don't get in so many circumstances is - I mean, I know marriage is a home run for so many men;

It's an improvement from their bachelor lifestyles of social reclusion and fervent lonely masturbation; now they have a partner, a real person to make coitus with on a relatively frequent basis (I understand the norm after 5 years is like, a semi-annual subscription?).

But what I don't get is how some man can basically accept a chick that used to throw it about like pass-the-parcel to alpha-frat-boys, and now holds out and doesn't do a fraction of the nasty kinky hijinx she got up to in her youth, with them?

I couldn't live like that.

I would sooner tie a mill-stone about my neck, and go old testament on ya'll.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Think it's nearly time for your bed isn't it? What with school tomorrow and all that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

You could always tie a ball to a bat and hold it in one hand, then furiously masterbate in the other hand while your hair slowly falls out and the bags under your eyes get bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,427 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Oh yes.

Oh you'd love it.

Many a woman has failed.

I'm a SLUT man.

When a chick reaches "that point" and starts going into bride-mode, the understanding seems to be they have to ration the sex, keep their man under control - so all that promiscuous nastiness goes out the window.

AmIRite?

What I don't get in so many circumstances is - I mean, I know marriage is a home run for so many men;

It's an improvement from their bachelor lifestyles of social reclusion and fervent lonely masturbation; now they have a partner, a real person to make coitus with on a relatively frequent basis (I understand the norm after 5 years is like, a semi-annual subscription?).

But what I don't get is how some man can basically accept a chick that used to throw it about like pass-the-parcel to alpha-frat-boys, and now holds out and doesn't do a fraction of the nasty kinky hijinx she got up to in her youth, with them?

The 1950's called, they want their words back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Title and post don’t match.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Oh yes.

AmIRite?

Nope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Many a woman has failed.

They are probably still celebrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Stanford

Is it 1st April already?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

anewme wrote: »

Wonder what they tried snaring him with.

Maybe a Stanley blade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Stanford

Barbed wire hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 10,560 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

anewme wrote: »

Incelebrating.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

What does 'Snaring' mean?

You know you're listening to some clueless b@stard when they shíte on about sex as if it's the be all and end all of a relationship. It's important, but nowhere as important as friendship and having the Craic with someone you get on with.

Listen, Easter is less than 6 months away, hopefully you get a lovely chocolate chick to eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

I really like the sound of this social reclusion and fervent lonely masturbation craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Oh yes.

Oh you'd love it.

Many a woman has failed.

I'm a SLUT man.

AmIRite?

Stupid rambling sh1t like this is what gives AH a bad name. Would you not just go have a **** or something and save us from your inane BS?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Oh yes.

Oh you'd love it.

Many a woman has failed.

I'm a SLUT man.

AmIRite?

This has to be written by a teenager.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Nope

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Unlike the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Oh yes.

Oh you'd love it.

Many a woman has failed.

I'm a SLUT man.

AmIRite?

God, what waste of words. What did the English language ever do to you to be wasted on such an arse water post?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭anewme

wasted on such an arse water post?

Arse water made me laugh.

Post really is such a load of scutter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

You know you're listening to some clueless b@stard when they shíte on about sex as if it's the be all and end all of a relationship. It's important, but nowhere as important as friendship and having the Craic with someone you get on with.

Listen, Easter is less than 6 months away, hopefully you get a lovely chocolate chick to eat.

Ah no, it’s just as important as those things, IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Exceptionally bad trolling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,687 ✭✭✭buried

Old Testament Ya'll

Real wrath of God type stuff

Cats and dogs living together

All a dat

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 23,693 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

The most obvious explanation, or one of them anyway, is that people’s expectations change over time as they mature. The key point there is that people generally mature as they age, based upon their various experiences, not necessarily that their expectations change simply as a result of the biological aging process.

That’s why some people remain young in spirit as it were, throwing it about like pass the parcel, and some people whose expectations of themselves and expectations of other people - they choose a different lifestyle.

The reason some men don’t want a woman who’s still into doing kinky **** she did in her youth is simply because their expectations of themselves has changed, and their expectations of women have changed.

It goes both ways btw - there are plenty of women who much like yourself who couldn’t live like that with a man who is no longer the alpha-frat-boy with the six pack and the stamina of a stallion on coke who was known for knowing his way around a woman’s body during his youth, and there are plenty of women who couldn’t live with an aging frat-boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,323 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Gremlinnnnnnnn :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,323 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Ration the sex?

Pass the parcel???

Nasty kinky hi jinx??!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

The most obvious explanation, or one of them anyway, is that people’s expectations change over time as they mature. The key point there is that people generally mature as they age, based upon their various experiences, not necessarily that their expectations change simply as a result of the biological aging process.

That’s why some people remain young in spirit as it were, throwing it about like pass the parcel, and some people whose expectations of themselves and expectations of other people - they choose a different lifestyle.

The reason some men don’t want a woman who’s still into doing kinky **** she did in her youth is simply because their expectations of themselves has changed, and their expectations of women have changed.

It goes both ways btw - there are plenty of women who much like yourself who couldn’t live like that with a man who is no longer the alpha-frat-boy with the six pack and the stamina of a stallion on coke who was known for knowing his way around a woman’s body during his youth, and there are plenty of women who couldn’t live with an aging frat-boy.

Is this just a pacifying response, or do you actually believe this bullshinanigans?

I mean, I get it - whatever you gotta tell yourself but;

You wanna know what happens to those that "mature" and "give up on the idea" of good nasty?

They become frustrated, hagared, dis-satisfied - and sometimes ghey.

As for women that "couldn't live without it?".

I don't know any married chick that hasn't made the compromise.
    They all secretly resent not having access to their youthful days when they could go to the local in a suggestive outfit and get got.

But with age comes the need for companionship, stability, and a whole bunch of other age related necessities - so the trade off must be made.

This bullshinanigans of expectations shifting??

lolwut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

It's difficult to type with your hands poking out of a straight jacket.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

Oh yes.

Oh you'd love it.

Many a woman has failed.

I'm a SLUT man.

AmIRite?

jj880 wrote: »
    AINRTWZ.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

To answer the OP, women in their mid to late 30's and men approaching 40 are like that.
    Instinct. Survival of the species

• Registered Users Posts: 16,445 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

LaptopGremlin, the man who wouldn't recognise a vagina if one sat on his face.

It's tragic at this point.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

loves the threads where alot of the replies are also from the OP

Advertisement