Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am finally having a break after a busy day at work followed by technical support for an elderly relative followed by gardening and then a blast of cooking.
    There needs to be more hours in the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,265 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This guy isn’t impressed with the heat

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundle trundle, overtired so cold but last night hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I am in the lair of the leather chair.
    Homeside - capán tae and bills...in one hand and out the other!

Your sig looks like the book of the dead

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library Computer Lab

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Kitchen table on laptop and spending more time than usual on Boards. The women of the house are heading bedside. TV is crap. Saving my recordings for a later date. So here I find myself.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Finally getting my feet up.
    Went over to the neighbours this morning, something had been at his sheep and lambs alright, but I think it may have been foxes or maybe one or two small dogs. They were clearly distressed and some had been pulled at and wool torn off but none killed or badly bitten, hard to know for sure what did it, but he is on shotgun watch now so I hope no stray dogs appear anywhere near him or they will be shot.
    Nothing too heavy on the home front today, just grass management.
    A coffee with a piece of kitkat Easter egg chocolate to help soothe me now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hate being this tired, anyone want to wrap me up in a blanket and mind me?.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,514 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Liverpool St (#3)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Someone needs to stop me eating or I'm going to have a channel 5 documentary made about me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,952 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Someone needs to stop me eating or I'm going to have a channel 5 documentary made about me.

Don't worry , we'll still love the bones of you ...

Sorry , couldn't resist :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Don't worry , we'll still love the bones of you ...

And will you love the blubber too Mam?.... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hate being this tired, anyone want to wrap me up in a blanket and mind me?.

((Hugs)) wrap you up in a big fluffy duvet

Couchside thinking about stuff

And will you love the blubber too Mam?.... :D

Of course :D

Kitchen , dinking water .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

If it’s any consolation...there’s a pair of us in it!!!

• Advertisement

If it’s any consolation...there’s a pair of us in it!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch with a cuppa, resting my shoulders. My left shoulder is fcuked from running trays today, think I need a massage

ARGH gliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed after watching latest Game of thrones episode.
    There is a fair chance of nightmares tonight.

Ok I’m sorry but am I the only couldn’t give two hoots about game of thrones.

Don’t mind me just ranting here

Couchside

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    On the couch with a cuppa, resting my shoulders. My left shoulder is fcuked from running trays today, think I need a massage

My work often gives me trouble with my Rhomboid muscle near the right shoulder. If you can't lift your arm above eye level without pain, I recommend a deep tissue massage. But you're young. Nip it in the bud now.

Autosport wrote: »

Couchside

Game Of Thrones , Breaking Bad , Line Of Duty or whatever it's called , haven't the inclination to watch any of them .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »

Couchside

never seen a single episode either.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Game Of Thrones , Breaking Bad , Line Of Duty or whatever it's called , haven't the inclination to watch any of them .

Me too Mam. Watching Project Blue Book on record. First TV show I've followed in a long time. Its way over exaggerated though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Yes Mam, I've never watched them either but can you tell me : what are they ? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

0lddog wrote: »
    Yes Mam, I've never watched them either but can you tell me : what are they ? :confused:

google :rolleyes:

bassy wrote: »

Ooh, what's that about? :P

Grr the maintenance isn't due to start until 05.00 but boards gone doolally already :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Google will return a zillion pages advertising stuff such as takeaways and Bassys Emporium......even a map showing how to get to Bassys Emporium

Google is broken, If I need solid info on a topic Mam is my goto source :)

I'm deskside, talking of Emporiums, do any of you remember the 'Mustard Seed Emporium' that was (IIRC) out on the Dublin side of Frenchpark ?

Boards gone nuts already. I'm certain its not 5am! Don't have the patience. Heading to the leaba with a book.

Ooh, what's that about? :P

simplicity of finding out things :)

Grr the maintenance isn't due to start until 05.00 but boards gone doolally already :mad:

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    My work often gives me trouble with my Rhomboid muscle near the right shoulder. If you can't lift your arm above eye level without pain, I recommend a deep tissue massage. But you're young. Nip it in the bud now.

It’s subsided a bit since I’ve had it rested, just pain from having a tray with heavy plates of food on my (very weak :o) shoulder. If it’s something I’ll be doing at work regularly though I’ll probably look into doing something about it

Google will return a zillion pages advertising stuff such as takeaways and Bassys Emporium......even a map showing how to get to Bassys Emporium

Google is broken, If I need solid info on a topic Mam is my goto source :)

I'm deskside, talking of Emporiums, do any of you remember the 'Mustard Seed Emporium' that was (IIRC) out on the Dublin side of Frenchpark ?

some waffle.........

Series of different shows , that's as much as I know Old dog :o

some waffle.........

Uh oh!! We gotta bad ass over here!!

:p

Uh oh!! We gotta bad ass over here!!

:p

lol :D

I am in the bed where I will dream about my beloved Game of Thrones :D

Finished my egg :(

Kitchen , cuppa and toast , TG4 - Little Miss Sunshine , absolutely uplifting film (even the death!) :D

On the floor, trying to dry my hair by the fire. Mini pizzas in the oven, a bit late but I haven’t had a proper dinner today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I am in the bed where I will dream about my beloved Game of Thrones :D

I tried to follow that show, like seriously just never took to it. I'm upstairs in bed at the minute, haven't been feeling the Mae West the past few days coughing and spluttering everywhere so im on a bit of a self induced quarantine until I swing by the docs in the morning. Antibiotics is what I need., I've been horsing through cough bottle after cough bottle and im getting f*ckin worse if anything else.. Still smoking millions of cigarettes at the same time like a stupid prick so I ain't doing meself any favours.

Tea time, wrecked

Birds singing away. Busy day ahead at work ... nothing new there! Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Rain starting to clear off here, two hours before i get to clear off myself.. Have a good one Honeybear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Raining here, broken night sleep.

Ted is like a bear with a sore head. Give him a wide berth today.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Raining here, broken night sleep.

Ted is like a bear with a sore head. Give him a wide berth today.

*slides over tea and toast with a long stick*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

yo Ted, TED. TEDDDDD!

rihanna-prank-shoes-2-1427989228.gif?quality=.8&height=450&width=800

Have a nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Coffee time.
    No slick start today, I'm crippled with a pain in my back. Chiropractor needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....as round the world I travelled I met all kinds of men,
    some rob you with a six gun and some with a fountain pen...

Morning all,

Another grey and wet vista this morning, 10C
    The rain or something woke me during the night and took over an hour to get back to sleep grrr

Coffee is brewing and porridge soon

Have a good day everyone

Seven Worlds will Collide

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Kitchenside, having a coffee.
    Then its off to work:(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.