Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily Million...Scam??

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Why dont they stream the daily million on there website by a draw drum, they want to do it by rng so they can manipulate it, if this is not the case stream it on the lotto website by a draw drum.
    A pure scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Daily Million has to be a scam. I have gave up playing this game because I think its a fix. I think Daily Million is only a clever income stream for the lottery because of the recession. There is one thing that makes me strongly believe thats its a fix is that there is even a draw on christmas day, which makes me think the numbers are being picked by a computer. The reason for this is that no other lottery draw takes place on a christmas day, for example, if Christmas day was on a Wednesday the lotto draw would be left to the next day.

Well, adding fuel to the fire that there's no one on 'watch', this draw form should have been online since 9AM SUNDAY and is still not online. They were notified yesterday evening http://www.lottery.ie/lottocarcrazy/

Like most things, it comes down to Possibilitiies and their Probabilities. I will agree that the rate of play is lower for DM and the lack of jackpot rollover can leave them exposed on a win. So the model is different. But still I get a bad feeling about this game. And I even managed to win e250 on the Plus game. Which I almost religiously never play.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

I bet no. 36 comes out tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

culline wrote: »
    I bet no. 36 comes out tonight :D
    1,7,16,17,36,38 Bonus 6. Good call!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

I'm here all week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Daniel Kellett

Daily Million top prize winner tonight, ticket sold in Dublin. I doubt it's a scam i'd say the only reason that it isn't won very often is because there isn't an excessive amount of tickets in any given draw, the same way that an Irish ticket very rarely wins the EuroMillions Jackpot.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

The predecessor of the Lottery,The Irish Hospital Sweepstake,was totally mismanaged.Why believe now?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭patentseven

Daily Million top prize winner tonight, ticket sold in Dublin. I doubt it's a scam i'd say the only reason that it isn't won very often is because there isn't an excessive amount of tickets in any given draw, the same way that an Irish ticket very rarely wins the EuroMillions Jackpot.

No it wasn't won. They said it was won. I bet there isn't a peep in the red tops about it. Also, it was supposedly won on Saturday, the day the least amount of folks do it. Nice and subtle. The only time I'm convinced its won was twice - once in Clifden (supervalue, they showed a picture of the shop) and about 10 months ago or so, could be longer in Thurles (they also showed a picture of the shop) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Amik

13-14-15-16-17-32 last night! :P

Someone won €500 for matching 5...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

This lottery really seems depressing. I looked at a good few of the last few draws and there are hardly any winners at all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 korb

Hello, anybody still here,

Hello, anybody still here,

Yes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

No, I went off to spend my winnings suckers

No, I went off to spend my winnings suckers

:D How much did you win?

Amazingfun wrote: »
    :D How much did you win?

Actually won 3 euro on it a few weeks ago ;)

culline wrote: »
    I'm here all week!

Are you still here?

Well, you might want to have a look at 27 May 2014.

korb wrote: »
    Well, you might want to have a look at 27 May 2014.

Ooooookaaaayyy???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

this thread is hilarious. going to try it for the week for the craic.

• Advertisement

Someone won the million yesterday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Won tonight someone celebrating big time.

123balltv wrote: »
    Won tonight someone celebrating big time.

Congrats!!! May it be a blessing for you and yours :)

*****I thought it said you won it hahaha.....sorry!****

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I'm celebrating a little after reading what is a marvellous thread. The propensity for eejits to feel swindled never ceases to amuse

Up Mayo!
    A West of Ireland farmer has become the latest lottery millionaire.

The delighted farmer won €1m million in the Daily Million game on Monday night and claimed his prize at National Lottery Headquarters this morning.

The married man, who wishes to remain anonymous and is from the Claremorris area of Co Mayo, bought his €1.50 quick pick ticket for the Daily Million Draw on Monday in Centra, Balla, Castlebar, Co Mayo.

"Yesterday I heard that a winning ticket was sold in Balla, where I bought my Daily Million ticket. The ticket had been laying in the car since Monday, which was unlocked. So I looked the numbers up on the Lottery website and then went out to the car to get the ticket. When I saw the first number, I just knew – I was delighted,” he smiled.

"It’s an amazing feeling when your six numbers match up. I can’t describe it – it’s like a dream!” he said.

The winner plans to put the cheque in the bank and think about how he will spend his winnings.

“There’ll be a few things – holidays, maybe a new car, and we’ll put the kids through their education,” the winner said.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/farmer-claims-1m-lotto-prize-after-leaving-winning-ticket-in-his-unlocked-car-overnight-31040261.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

:) I wish, i wish can't even win an argument

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Herrick786

Euro million , lotto and daily million is fake , it's a scam , don't play. Best advice I have given , rest is upto u all. Don't play its your money . It's all scam of getting money from you all. I have seen everything but can not do anything. Sorry guys but this is truth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Herrick786 wrote: »
    Euro million , lotto and daily million is fake , it's a scam , don't play. Best advice I have given , rest is upto u all. Don't play its your money . It's all scam of getting money from you all. I have seen everything but can not do anything. Sorry guys but this is truth.

:( Wont someone think of the poor retired ontario teachers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

thanks I will give it up so due to your expert advice .

• Advertisement

Ah now that's a teaser post if I ever read one. We need details!!!:cool:

Advertisement