Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

If it's just for the kids or something then that .99c football is great, but if you're actually buying a football to 5-a-side/Match with then you should cough up the extra €4 and buy this seasons Champions League Final replica ball. Will feel much more like a proper football and is amazing value considering €16 is the cheapest you'll get it over here.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/adidas-uefa-champions-league-finale-capitano-football-827124?colcode=82712436

I put two in my last order.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Do Sportsdirect EVER answer a Customer Services E-mail, have been e-mailing them at cs at sportsdirect dot com and no reponse to my 3 e-mails.

Absolutely ridiculous, never buying from them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭power101

Got my first delivery today. Everything looks fantastic. Great value!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

vicwatson wrote: »
    Do Sportsdirect EVER answer a Customer Services E-mail, have been e-mailing them at cs at sportsdirect dot com and no reponse to my 3 e-mails.

From past experience it takes between 5 and 20 days for them to respond to emails but they are quite helpful when they do eventually get to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

they responded to my email after a few hours

• Advertisement

they responded to my email after a few hours

At the cs at sportsdirect dot com e-mail address?:confused:

just used the form on their website

just used the form on their website

Can you link?

I tried using a form they have on the website but it either answers my question for me (which doesn't really answer my question) or says Message Failed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭B Rabbit

How do you get the sterling price for euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

power101 wrote: »
    Got my first delivery today. Everything looks fantastic. Great value!

How long did it take?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

B Rabbit wrote: »
    How do you get the sterling price for euro?

Very top of the page there is a drop down box for currency

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I ordered on Friday, and my package arrived today. Haven't seen them yet as I'm in work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I had a problem before xmas where I was charged incorrectly when I paid through paypal. Could not get a reply from the CS email or the online form.
    In the end paypal found a different email for me and it worked. If I remember correctly it was paypal(at)sportsdirect.com

got my puma drift cats del. to college and im wearing em now :D
    have another 100e in the basket again

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭power101

Super-Rush wrote: »
    How long did it take?

Ordered on Feb 28th

Arrived March 6th at 10 am

So 6-7 days including a weekend

Ordered another one March 2nd

It was posted 2 days ago so I'll either get it tomorrow or Friday (4-6 days)

I'm in limerick by the way so you might get it a day earlier if you're from Dublin as all the shipments go through there.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

got my puma drift cats del. to college and im wearing em now :D
    have another 100e in the basket again

Yep prices are tempting... don't think other half's gonna like my shopping basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

They are quite poor at responding had a issue before christmas with an order and it took over a week to get a response but in fairness they sorted it for me in the end and as a regular buyer that was the only time i had any problems,i stuck with them as they are unbeatable on price and the quality is usually always really good

Any offers for shipping at the moment?

Any offers for shipping at the moment?

It's €1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

my order just came, ordered last friday morning, im wrecking the missus head, dressed in me new golf gear walking around the house telling her how im going to be the next big thing in golf all because of my gear!

and that mug! jesus need 4 teabags in it!

• Advertisement

Still haven't got a mug! Maybe cuz all my previous orders were just single things. Have a big order of stuff due to arrive on Friday, better be a mug in there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

they cant pack to save their lives though......i got 4 things golf shoes, a glove, chinos and a pull trolley and it came in what i can only describe as a small coffin, doesnt fit in the door had to fold half the cardboard just to squeeze it through!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I've made at least 5 orders of around €50 over the last 2 years, and no sign of a mug. :( I actually really want one.

My order arrived this morning after ordering late on Friday night. It is a quality site for a bargain.

My cup was broken so it's in the bin :( ordered 2more pairs of puma drift cats

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

my order just came, ordered last friday morning, im wrecking the missus head, dressed in me new golf gear walking around the house telling her how im going to be the next big thing in golf all because of my gear!

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

Order arrived in a ridiculous over sized box. No mug either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

There's delivery boxs are always huge mustnt be paying for size on their deliverys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

They responded to me a couple of weeks ago within a day.

190 quid of stuff in my bag, Jesus Christ. When I added a Russian flag I realised it was probably time to stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Ordered a wardrobe full of clothes for €80 last week and arrived today. Not bad quality stuff either... i was expecting fruit of the loom / paper quality shirts & polos but it's all remarkably high quality for the price.

I shall be returning again.

Advertisement