Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

Nice, 30 player sessions :D

Edit: Cats also confirmed. Day one purchase :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Just had one of those rare but cool moments with a bunch of players online.
    I was in the shower and started to sing for the extra RP's. Must have been bad cause everyone was telling to stay quiet, in a not so friendly way :D

Anyway, I just started to whistle the theme to The Great Escape and slowly everyone started to join in.
    This went on for about 10 minutes, just over and over, no one was even trying to kill anyone as we just drove around.
    I wish I was able to record that, would have made for a good Youtube video !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I was singing some woeful ****e to some angry scottish men yesterday, so one of them started singing 'you're really baaad, please shut the **** up' back to me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Trying to do loads of missions for money, can only connect to I say 1 out of every 3 jobs :mad:

I just want that damn new plane without having to sell my Adder :P

I was getting the same on some missions.

I've just spent the last half hour in passive mode, trying to get away from 2 feckers who are just constantly killing me, driving over me and I wasn't aware until today that even in passive mode, if you get in a car, other players can shoot you dead :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Trying to do loads of missions for money, can only connect to I say 1 out of every 3 jobs :mad:

I just want that damn new plane without having to sell my Adder :P
    Well walking into plane propellers and
    Committing suicide won't help you to earn $$$ ;-)

falan wrote: »
    Well walking into plane propellers and
    Committing suicide won't help you to earn $$$ ;-)

In my defence, I thought the guy on the other team had quit :P

Then when I saw you get blown though and we lost :o

In my defence, I thought the guy on the other team had quit :P

Then when I saw you get blown though and we lost :o
    Haha I killed myself then tried to find you but couldn't.... If you want we can do some missions tomorrow. My bro is just on it now and im off for pints soon :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I'm having the same problems connecting to races & missions now.

Just got spawn killed by a npc jet, about 6 times in a row :pac:

• Advertisement

I've figured out that if you take a jet from the base, but don't fly out of its airzone for a few loops the npc jet won't spawn. Tried it about 5 times tonight, worked every time.

Just spin around and mash the autolocked missiles to take out any tank nearby and jets on the ground etc.

PS froze on me :(

Gonna be back on in a minute Etch, DONT KILL ME AGAIN! Geez 😄

It was more of an affectionate love stab. The english lads were sound, both gone now :(

Ah that's a shame, we were having a good laugh until more people started to join the game :D

So apart from the Bank, is there any other building in the game that you can get into while online?
    Not in a glitch way but through the doors like the bank!

So apart from the Bank, is there any other building in the game that you can get into while online?

There's a few places in the airport you can get into, the FIB building you can parachute through a window right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t8phU28tZs

You might already know it, but i only found out the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I didn't know about that and oh my God I can't wait to play this game again and on "next gen". I sold my 360 along with this the week before the ONE came out. It's the only game I've really missed from 360 since! Bring on November till I get back to Los Santos ta f**k! :D:D

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I didn't know about that and oh my God I can't wait to play this game again and on "next gen". I sold my 360 along with this the week before the ONE came out. It's the only game I've really missed from 360 since! Bring on November till I get back to Los Santos ta f**k! :D:D
    Im still on 360 and this is the one game that makes me want to make the jump to next gen when it comes out. The level of detail in the comparison videos is amazing.

Might seem trivial to some people but I just had a bit of a battle with a npc driven lazer jet that was pretty cool.
    I went to the military base to steal a fighter plane but was shot down and died on my first attempt.
    I re spawned and the jet who shot me down was circling above all triumphant.
    Whipped out my heavy sniper and started shooting as you do. Just me and him in the mountains. At one with nature lol...
    He killed me three times before I shot him down.
    No wanted level came on me the whole time which is what made it cool.

Ps I do this all the time with other players but never with an npc. I would have thought id get a wanted level

• Advertisement

falan wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t8phU28tZs

You might already know it, but i only found out the other day.

Yeah I found that place but I went in through the back door and up the stairs, I know of the airport one too and I somehow spawned in the FIB building once.

I was looking through the Rockstar forums and Rockstar have confirmed that the bank will be used for Heist, which is a bit obvious.

Another thing I noticed in some of the convenience stores is that they have a back room with a safe, shame you cant crack it though, would be great for mini heist :D

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

Havnt played gta in ages gonna pop on in a bit and play:) any sign of the heists or have they confirmed when to expect them?

Yeah I found that place but I went in through the back door and up the stairs, I know of the airport one too and I somehow spawned in the FIB building once.

I was looking through the Rockstar forums and Rockstar have confirmed that the bank will be used for Heist, which is a bit obvious.

Another thing I noticed in some of the convenience stores is that they have a back room with a safe, shame you cant crack it though, would be great for mini heist :D

If you put a stickbomb on the tills in the shop you can make about 70 extra dollars xD

If you put a stickbomb on the tills in the shop you can make about 70 extra dollars xD

Or just shoot the other till :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

Never knew you could gain extra money that way! I'm gonna hit all the shops now 😂

Were gunna be rich!

Yeah anytime I hold up a store I shoot the other till to get the extra cash, wear mask when you hit a store so you won't be recognised after

Damn GTA froze my xbox twice now in 2 nights

3 times

• Advertisement

3 times

My problem is getting a game to work. I have the open tray error. Think the laser is f*cked. It takes about 50 attempts to get it to work. Anyone fix Xboxes around limerick? Message me if you do:-)

Advertisement