Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Informal Hill Climb TT - Ticknock Sunday 24 February

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

You forgot the rocket fuel.

Back to drawing board, Nudge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Alek wrote: »
    You forgot the rocket fuel.

Back to drawing board, Nudge.

Im waiting for the downhill version Alek........ :cool:

You already won that one afaik ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Alek wrote: »
    You already won that one afaik ;)

Nah think I was knocked off that throne Alek some time ago...
    Im not one for starting rumours but that lad on a mountain bike must be on drugs or had an engine fitted... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭secman

Nah think I was knocked off that throne Alek some time ago...
    Im not one for starting rumours but that lad on a mountain bike must be on drugs or had an engine fitted... :D

Or both Nudge ;)

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Have been off the bike for a few months so just got round to giving this a go this evening - 8'41 - beat my PR by a few seconds so happy enough :-)

https://www.strava.com/activities/2242680291

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,181 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

that's some going after a few months off.

Fair fecking play Colm... You beat my best time by 1s, ya weasel!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,181 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

never tried that climb myself, just tried comparing it to peoples times on howth, and it seems about 60s to 90s slower?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

never tried that climb myself, just tried comparing it to peoples times on howth, and it seems about 60s to 90s slower?

It's a very different climb, a good bit harder I'd say. And this segment is only half of it - definitely worth giving it a shot, one of the nicest climbs around IMO.

• Advertisement
Advertisement