Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid War Game - How does it end?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,792 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Haven't stated this, you or someone else has (diversion tactic).

Not a diversion tactic.

A poster claimed that the antichrist was behind all this, so I asked why. You then stepped in and answered it "why" on their behalf.

You didn't challenge their view, you simply transferred it to your view - very telling :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Haven't stated this, you or someone else has (diversion tactic).
    If it is a diversion tactic, all you have to do is state "No, I don't believe in that idea."

But you won't do this directly and clearly because you do believe this notion. You just won't admit it because you understand that stating such a thing will put off the vast majority of potential readers.

But for some reason and despite your continued dishonesty evasiveness about your position you seem to not be willing to just out right lie about your position.

I believe that this is a result of your religious beliefs that would not allow you to deny your true position, but allows you to justify other dishonest behavior.

Again, if this isn't the case, then all you have to do is state your position clearly, simply and without evasive weasel words.

If you're not willing to do this, when your whinging about "diversion tactics" is just hypocritical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Not a diversion tactic.
    A poster claimed that the antichrist was behind all this, to which I asked why. You then stepped in and answered "why" on their behalf.
    You responded to my answer (see above), with skygods something something.
    When you were told already 'control' is a human factor.

Also, they already answered the question, which you ignored.
    There is you and the king bob lad (on my ignore list) that fail to listen to answers, and only ever repeat the same tired questions.
    You now have two answers to ponder it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

You responded to my answer (see above), with skygods something something.
    When you were told already 'control' is a human factor.

There is you and the king bob lad (on my ignore list) that fail to listen to answers, and only ever repeat the same tired questions.
    You now have two answers to ponder it seems.

Ignore list? Go figure!

Nope, you need to reread the thread.

Someone has a theory that the "antichrist" is behind all this, to which I asked why, that poster didn't respond. But you did.

I'll ask again in the post after this, you don't need to write on "behalf" of someone else who believes in this antichrist stuff

• Advertisement

Spiritually ... planned by the anti christ ... to bring in his mark of the beast system.

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

Because its the last test of mankind before Jesus's return to earth

You still seem to be having issues with confusing the letters M and B.

And we only ask the same question because you continually dodge and deflect from it.
    It's relevant because it seems to be the core of your conspiracy beliefs.
    It's also relevant because your constant dodging of it shows you aren't being honest.

Ok. So why were you guys wrong when you claimed this exact thing about the last pandemic?

Thanks for answering. At least you don't hide your real beliefs.

• Advertisement

Could you clarify 2 things. If we pass the test what happens? If we fail it what happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Liberalbrehon

I don't know how an OP on geopolitics and virus control turned into a Jesus returning/antichrist thread, but please stop. Debate on realities not imagination. If you want to start a thread on the antichrist and the virus go ahead.

I was watching the debate on primetime last night and it touched on several of the points I made in OP.
    Dr Luke O'Neill who I had deep respect for is very optimistic about a virus but many other prominent professors are sceptical.

The great barrington letter I have no time for as they are a far-right think-tank with an agenda. Nothing to do with science.

However we are in an ethical war. Which is more just?
    1)consigning families to poverty with the serious negative effects on society of that policy or
    2)let a virus loose that will overrun health system, kill many, mostly older physically weaker members of society, and cause serious health problems in maybe 5% of population.

I don't know how an OP on geopolitics and virus control turned into a Jesus returning/antichrist thread, but please stop. Debate on realities not imagination. If you want to start a thread on the antichrist and the virus go ahead.

I was watching the debate on primetime last night and it touched on several of the points I made in OP.
    Dr Luke O'Neill who I had deep respect for is very optimistic about a virus but many other prominent professors are sceptical.

The great barrington letter I have no time for as they are a far-right think-tank with an agenda. Nothing to do with science.

However we are in an ethical war. Which is more just?
    1)consigning families to poverty with the serious negative effects on society of that policy or
    2)let a virus loose that will overrun health system, kill many, mostly older physically weaker members of society, and cause serious health problems in maybe 5% of population.

Heard something on radio 1 yesterday I think was related to this GBL and it was the first time of hearing of it, just caught the gist of it. The the person (and author I think) on the radio basically saying it is misconstrued and its only intent is to open up a proper debate regarding measures and the far right are taking it as gospel but the author/speaker whole heartily disagrees with everything they stand for. Have you a link to the 'letter'?

You see to what end though is it consigning families to poverty? The issue I have here with this is everyone's opinion about what is poverty is different. For instance an upper middle classed family not being able to afford to go on a shopping spree to Browne Thomas then go for lunch afterwards compared to a lower classed family having to scrape pennies together just to be able to afford to get a slice pan to see them through until the weekend or until they can get their next payment from the temporary wage subsidy scheme.

Two extreme examples but you get the point I hope. There is entirely different forms of poverty that the people of Ireland do go through regardless of COVID - which are more of an issue with COVID

I don't know how an OP on geopolitics and virus control turned into a Jesus returning/antichrist thread, but please stop.
    It's because a lot of the false information about certain things like health passports etc come from sources that are promoting the idea that such things are part of the "mark of the beast" idea. (Or if they aren't directly appealing to that demographic they leave it open enough that such believers can mesh their beliefs with the false information.)

Several of the conspiracy theorists on this thread also believe in this notion.
    It's a surprisingly common fringe belief that has a lot of cross over with this topic. It also reared it's head in the last pandemic.

King Mob wrote: »
    It's because a lot of the false information about certain things like health passports etc come from sources that are promoting the idea that such things are part of the "mark of the beast" idea. (Or if they aren't directly appealing to that demographic they leave it open enough that such believers can mesh their beliefs with the false information.)

Several of the conspiracy theorists on this thread also believe in this notion.
    It's a surprisingly common fringe belief that has a lot of cross over with this topic. It also reared it's head in the last pandemic.

Just to clarify what last pandemic?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

Could you clarify 2 things. If we pass the test what happens? If we fail it what happens?

Make sure you don't fail the test ... think of Dante's inferno.... even if they get your head chopped off ....If you pass the test this happens quote :

New Paradise: You will be made of a pure body, incorruptible, free from disease, physical death and ageing.
    Tuesday Jun 26, 2012 at 08:00 pm

My dearly beloved daughter the New Paradise has now been completed in its full glory ready for all of God’s children on earth.

It will be presented, in all its glory, just like the Paradise created by My Eternal Father for His children in the beginning.

How the angels sing and rejoice for the time to unveil this great splendour to a disbelieving world is very close.

It will be presented by Me when the New Jerusalem descends upon the earth at the ringing of My Second Coming.

You, My daughter, will be told to announce this just before I make myself known.

Only those who accept Me as the Messiah will be able to enter its magnificent gates.

Every call from Heaven will be made to reach out to all those who will still reject My great gift right up to the very last trumpet.

Then it will be too late for those poor souls. They will be beyond help after that as My Mercy will have been thrown back in My Face in outright rejection.

All that matters now is to warn all those who are in danger of losing their souls to Satan.

Gather them up My followers. Coax them gently into My flock. Never give up your prayers to salvage them.

Oh My beloved followers if you could see the New Paradise when Heaven and Earth will merge as one you would drop down on your knees and weep with joy and relief.

For those of you frightened about the end times, when the earth as you know it will change, then you must allow Me to ease your worries.

You will take your family with you and all with rejoice in pure utter love and harmony.

You will be made of a pure body, incorruptible, free from disease, physical death and ageing.

You all will have your own dwelling with grass, trees, mountains, rivers, streams and flowers surrounding you in all their glorious beauty.

Animals will be tame and live in peace and in harmony with all of God’s children.

You see your children marry, have children and the miracle of families, risen from the dead, will be witnessed by all.

This resurrection will be like no other joy imaginable.

You will be reunited with your loves ones who passed away in this life and went to Heaven.

You will have nations, twelve in total, all signified by the twelve stars in the crown on my My Mother’s Immaculate head, all of which will be governed by Me with My Apostles and Prophets.

This is My Kingdom, promised by My Father since He created Paradise on Earth. Anyone who rejects it will perish.

Pray that all of God’s children will have the purity of soul to enable them to come home to My Father’s Kingdom on Earth, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end, for ever and ever.

Your Jesus ...end qoute

Make sure you don't fail the test ... think of Dante's inferno.... even if they get your head chopped off ....If you pass the test this happens quote :

As a reminder:

I have to ask again because you don't seem to have gotten the gist of what I've asked. Note I have not said "I" in asking these questions. I have my own beliefs which I do not feel the need to go into.

Advertisement