Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new world order behind closed doors

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dionaibh wrote: »
    How can simply quoting from the book be twisting what the author wrote? All I did was quote from the book. What is your opinion of the quotes I posted from the book? Horrifying?
    Those are good examples of how to do it.
    Taking quotes out of context and implying sinister meaning to them.
    Why am I a conspiracy theorist for saying that 'a new model of global governance' and 'a new world order behind closed doors' means exactly that?
    Again, you are suggesting that there's a sinister global plot to install a one world government. And that this plot is exposed by a line in a song.

Sorry to say, but that is conspiracy theory stuff.
    You keep bringing up the 'random song'. Forget about the song. It's the words 'a new world order behind closed doors' in the song I'm referring to.
    But your op was about the song. The topic of the thread is this song. And you still haven't actually addressed the very simple question.

Why did the UN have this lyric put into a song?

enno99 wrote: »
    King Mob would have you believe that a modern day song writer wouldnt know the meaning NWO it s only littered throughout pop culture/music they even market their stuff on it
    But the terms "NWO" and new world order only really have signifigance to you conspiracy theorists and people familiar with conspiracy theorists.

For most people it doesn't actually carry that connotation.

This is especially so if the song writer isn't from an English speaking or western country.

It's very possible that someone isn't familiar with the conspiracy theory definition of the term.

Not sure what you find that notion more ridiculous than the notion suggested by the op.
    And the song is "random" even though they closed out the event with it usually this kind of closing has a message
    So i think the song was written for the event at the very least
    Ok. So the UN told the writer to put that one line in the song cause they wanted a catchy song for the end of their event?
    Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

King Mob would have you believe that a modern day song writer wouldnt know the meaning NWO it s only littered throughout pop culture/music they even market their stuff on it
    And the song is "random" even though they closed out the event with it usually this kind of closing has a message
    So i think the song was written for the event at the very least

Indeed. We have the UN singing about "a new world order behind closed doors" and the head of WEF outlining his vision for a nightmarish and dystopian future in a book entitled 'The Great Reset', and they're butting heads on other threads and fora about Covid cases.

The song is most definitely not random.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

King Mob wrote: »
    But the terms "NWO" and new world order only really have signifigance to you conspiracy theorists and people familiar with conspiracy theorists.

This is especially so if the song writer isn't from an English speaking or western country.

It's very possible that someone isn't familiar with the conspiracy theory definition of the term.

Not sure what you find that notion more ridiculous than the notion suggested by the op.

Ok. So the UN told the writer to put that one line in the song cause they wanted a catchy song for the end of their event?
    Why?

You read the lyrics right ?

Why?

I wonder what most people's interpretation of "a new world order behind closed doors" and "a new model of global governance" would be.

The UN provided them with the song they sang. Are you seriously saying that the UN doesn't know what it's saying when it says "a new world order behind closed doors"?

And I don't know how context could make what Schwab wrote in that book any less sinister or horrific.

And I haven't even mentioned that all of what is happening now was "predicted" in Lockstep in a report from the Rockefeller Foundation and simulated during Event 201, during which a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic was run a couple of months prior to a coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan. WEF and the Gates' Foundation co-sponsored the simulation. But I suppose I'm a conspiracy theorist for pointing all of this out.

• Advertisement

Nope.

Again I think you're attempting to dishonestly misrepresent me and what my argument.

I am not saying that the person who wrote the song couldn't speak English.
    I'm saying that someone who didn't grow up in an English speaking country might not necessarily have heard the obscure and niche usage of "New World Order" in the way you guys take it to mean.

But no, you're right. It's far far more likely the shadowy plotters behind the New World Order plot told this singer to sing this line for no real reason.

That makes far more sense. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

https://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/new%20world%20order

1205 hits for the phrase "new world order" in song lyrics, and a concert of South Pacific islands is the one you focus on?

"The new world order can't touch me
    They can't **** with me
    Cuz I'm free"

The UN provided them with the song they sang.
    Ok. That's a weird thing for them to do.
    Why did they do that?
    But I suppose I'm a conspiracy theorist for pointing all of this out.
    Yup. A bit.

hmmm wrote: »
    https://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/new%20world%20order

1205 hits for the phrase "new world order" in song lyrics, and a concert of South Pacific islands is the one you focus on?

"The new world order can't touch me
    They can't **** with me
    Cuz I'm free"

How many of those songs were produced by the UN a couple of months after its Secretary-General called for a "new model of global governance"?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭storker

How many of the 1% were cannibalised on the back of "Eat the Rich"?

• Advertisement

Ok. That's a weird thing for them to do.
    Why did they do that?

Yup. A bit.

The concert was organised by the UN so I assume they chose what songs would be sung during the concert.

Are you going to dismiss everything I say with "I haven't looked into it" or "I don't know anything about that"? Because, if you are, then there's no real point in me posting links to sites, or mentioning events that took place. Event 201, for example, was an actual simulation of a coronavirus pandemic two months prior to the outbreak in Wuhan. Lockstep is available online to read.

The concert was organised by the UN so I assume they chose what songs would be sung during the concert.
    Ok. So why did they have them sing that line?
    What was the benefit for them to do so?
    Why did you bring it up initially?

storker wrote: »
    How many of the 1% were cannibalised on the back of "Eat the Rich"?

We're talking about a global and powerful organisation singing about "a new world order behind closed doors".

Do you not find it worrying that the Secretary-General of the UN calls for "a new model of global governance" and then a couple of months later the UN is singing about "a new world order behind closed doors"?

Ok. So why did they have them sing that line?
    What was the benefit for them to do so?
    Why did you bring it up initially?

I can't keep answering the same question. I think that the reason they had them sing that line was to announce to the world that they are planning a new world order behind closed doors. There's no hidden meaning, in my opinion.

I can't keep answering the same question. I think that the reason they had them sing that line was to announce to the world that they are planning a new world order behind closed doors. There's no hidden meaning, in my opinion.
    But you haven't answered it once.

Why would they announce this by a silly song?Why would they announce they are secretly plotting a new world order?

What other parts of the song are part of their announcement? Is it just that one line?

But you haven't answered it once.

Why would they announce this by a silly song?Why would they announce they are secretly plotting a new world order?

What other parts of the song are part of their announcement? Is it just that one line?

To rub our nose in it. To show that they think so little of us to announce it in a song. But when you have people losing their mind over cases then you can see why they're laughing at us.

Just that line.

But they're not really secretly plotting it. The Great Reset is basically a radical programme for global control. And they all work together. Indeed the Secretary-General of the UN has praised The Great Reset. And WEF has been completely open about The Great Reset.

First venture into CT here be prepared

To rub our nose in it. To show that they think so little of us to announce it in a song. But when you have people losing their mind over cases then you can see why they're laughing at us.

Just that line.
    Ok. That's a very silly reason and a very bizarre thing to believe is true.

Ok. That's a very silly reason and a very bizarre thing to believe is true.

It might be bizarre, but the world has become pretty bizarre in the past few months.

As I said in a previous post, if they meant "a new world behind closed doors" that's what they would have said.

So you wrote that you think "a new world order behind closed doors" means "a new world behind closed doors". And what do you think The Great Reset is?

It might be bizarre, but the world has become pretty bizarre in the past few months.
    It's very bizarre and silly and illustrative of why your beliefs are rightly dismissed as conspiracy theory.
    And what do you think The Great Reset is?
    I already said I don't know cause I'm not familiar with the term or the person and work you're referring to.
    I also explained that I don't believe that you are presenting them fairly, accurately and honestly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Say hello to the new new world order, same as the old new world order

It's very bizarre and silly and illustrative of why your beliefs are rightly dismissed as conspiracy theory.

I already said I don't know cause I'm not familiar with the term or the person and work you're referring to.
    I also explained that I don't believe that you are presenting them fairly, accurately and honestly.

Would you be open to reading about The Great Reset? It's an event that WEF are organising. It was supposed to take place in January next year in Davos, but has been postponed until September of next year, ostensibly because of health risks, but I think it's to give them more time to work on their radical programme for global control.

Here is a quote from Klaus Schwab, the head of WEF:

"To achieve a better outcome, the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a “Great Reset” of capitalism."

Does "revamp all aspects of our societies and economies" sound a bit radical to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

We're talking about a global and powerful organisation singing about "a new world order behind closed doors".
    "The concert closed with a moving performance of a song called “We Will Rise”, written about the coronavirus pandemic in the Pacific and performed by Pasifika Voices and the International School Suva. "

This by the way is the Fijian Pasifika Voices choir.
    a0bcd90ec7.jpg

For a global and powerful organisation, they have a pretty low profile.

Would you be open to reading about The Great Reset?
    No thanks.

Again as I said, I don't believe you are going to be accurate or fair or honest. You have already shown that you believe some pretty silly and bizarre stuff.

You kinda shot your credibility in the foot by bringing up the fact you think the song is a message etc.

And as I've explained elsewhere, we've seen these claims before many times.
    The New World Order has been just around the corner for a very long time now. I suspect in will be for a long time to come.

No thanks.

Again as I said, I don't believe you are going to be accurate or fair or honest. You have already shown that you believe some pretty silly and bizarre stuff.

You kinda shot your credibility in the foot by bringing up the fact you think the song is a message etc.

And as I've explained elsewhere, we've seen these claims before many times.
    The New World Order has been just around the corner for a very long time now. I suspect in will be for a long time to come.

I hope you're right.

I believe that the UN means "a new world order behind closed doors" when they say "a new world order behind closed doors". If that's bizarre then so be it.

hmmm wrote: »
    "The concert closed with a moving performance of a song called “We Will Rise”, written about the coronavirus pandemic in the Pacific and performed by Pasifika Voices and the International School Suva. "

This by the way is the Fijian Pasifika Voices choir.
    a0bcd90ec7.jpg

For a global and powerful organisation, they have a pretty low profile.

The choir in question sang during a concert organised by the UN. The global and powerful organisation is the UN. The UN organised the concert, recruited the people who took part in the concert, and provided them with the songs they sang. One of the songs contained the lyrics "a new world order behind closed doors". The Secretary-General of the UN a couple months prior to the concert called for a new model of global governance. But people who believe that the UN, who twice in recent months have called for a global government, want a global government are being accused of being conspiracy theorists.

I hope you're right.

I believe that the UN means "a new world order behind closed doors" when they say "a new world order behind closed doors". If that's bizarre then so be it.
    Well that's not all you believe.
    You believe that there's a semi secret, semi open plot in the UN to establish a global one world government using the pandemic as an excuse (and the pandemic is possible fake?) and to announce this, they made a small choir sing one line in a song during a fairly minor conference. And you believe that they did this so they could "rub peoples noses in it."

That is very bizarre and very silly.

@ Donaibh see how it works
    I dont know anything about it or want to read anything about it
    your just being silly and dishonest
    Welcome to the darkside LOL

@ Donaibh see how it works
    I dont know anything about it or want to read anything about it
    your just being silly and dishonest
    Welcome to the darkside LOL
    Have you cats considered not being silly and dishonest and not believing things like the New Wold Government announcing their evil plot via song?

• Advertisement

Have you cats considered not being silly and dishonest and not believing things like the New Wold Government announcing their evil plot via song?

I can't speak for the other poster, but I have considered that I could be wrong. Indeed, I hope I am. But you're focusing solely on the song. What about the Secretary-General of the UN calling for a "new model of global governance"? Does global governance not require a global government?

Advertisement