Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new world order behind closed doors

Options
  • 01-09-2020 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

During a concert organised by the UN called 'Pacific Unite: Saving Lives Together' a song was sung which contained the following lyrics:

“Around the world we’re closing borders, COVID-19 on the rise
    A new world order behind closed doors, the storm will pass, we will survive
    We will rise, we will rise again, our isles will rise again
    We will rise, we will rise again, our world will rise again”

What does 'a new world order behind closed doors' mean? I was accused of peddling conspiracy theories when I drew people's attention to the disturbing lyrics on another thread. But those are the actual words they sang. Given that the World Economic Forum has for months been talking about The Great Reset to reset the planet, why couldn't the UN be just as open about what they are planning to do? The Secretary-General of the UN called for a new model of global governance a few months ago. And now they're signing about it while people go around in masks bumping elbows to greet one another.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dionaibh wrote: »
    During a concert organised by the UN called 'Pacific Unite: Saving Lives Together' a song was sung which contained the following lyrics:

What does 'a new world order behind closed doors' mean? I was accused of peddling conspiracy theories when I drew people's attention to the disturbing lyrics on another thread. But those are the actual words they sang. Given that the World Economic Forum has for months been talking about The Great Reset to reset the planet, why couldn't the UN be just as open about what they are planning to do? The Secretary-General of the UN called for a new model of global governance a few months ago. And now they're signing about it while people go around in masks bumping elbows to greet one another.

The meaning is pretty clear.
    The world is different because a lot of people have to stay in doors.

I would bet whoever wrote the song didn't get the meaning conspiracy theorists attribute to the term "new world order".

What are you suggesting is the real meaning here?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,646 ✭✭✭storker

King Mob wrote: »

I would bet whoever wrote the song didn't get the meaning conspiracy theorists attribute to the term "new world order".

Take a wild guess...but you must be happy to assume that the instigators of the insidious new world order would be dumb enough to telegraph it in song.

Glad to see that this nonsense has migrated to its natural home, though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

When one considers that the Secretary-General of the UN called for a for a new model of global governance a few months ago "a new world order behind closed doors" is rather alarming.

storker wrote: »
    Take a wild guess...but you must be happy to assume that the instigators of the insidious new world order would be dumb enough to telegraph it in song.

Glad to see that this nonsense has migrated to its natural home, though. :)

The World Economic Forum has no qualms about telling the world about their plans to reset the planet. It's all on their website. So why couldn't the UN be just as open about creating what their Secretary-General euphemistically calls 'a new model of global governance'?

When one considers that the Secretary-General of the UN called for a for a new model of global governance a few months ago "a new world order behind closed doors" is rather alarming.
    Ok. Why though?
    Why do you believe that these lyrics were added to the song?

Like I said, the explanation seems to be pretty clear and obvious.
    The line means "the world is different now because people stay indoors".

You seem to believe that there is a different meaning.
    Please elaborate.

• Advertisement

Ok. Why though?
    Why do you believe that these lyrics were added to the song?

Like I said, the explanation seems to be pretty clear and obvious.
    The line means "the world is different now because people stay indoors".

You seem to believe that there is a different meaning.
    Please elaborate.

Why is it alarming?

I believe it means 'a new model of global governance', what the Secretary-General called for.

Why "a new world order behind closed doors" and not "a new world behind closed doors" if that's what they meant?

Why is it alarming?

I believe it means 'a new model of global governance', what the Secretary-General called for.
    Ok? So what has this got to do with a song? Why do you believe this was added to the song?
    Why"a new world order behind closed doors" and not "a new world behind closed doors" if that's what they meant?
    Sounded better? I don't know. I haven't heard the song or know anything about it.

Why do you think they said: "a new world order behind closed doors" in a song at an event?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

There plenty of secret world order clubs, what discussed in private an open question. Information sometimes shared here by groups in the first list.. Their clubs and you are not in it ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations
    Skull and Bones
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission

The ones the conspirists talk about the most.
    NWO https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_meeting

There probably others the public not even aware of.

There plenty of secret world order clubs, what discussed in private an open question.
    And they but information about themselves in lyrics of songs sang at random events?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,286 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

And they but information about themselves in lyrics of songs sang at random events?

:confused:

it is a cunning double bluff.

• Advertisement

Ok? So what has this got to do with a song? Why do you believe this was added to the song?

Sounded better? I don't know. I haven't heard the song or know anything about it.

Why do you think they said: "a new world order behind closed doors" in a song at an event?

You can read about the concert and the song at the following link: https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/08/1070312

It's on the UN's own website.

Sorry, forgot to post the link.

I believe it's what it says on the tin, that they are using Covid-19 to usher in what the Secretary-General called "a new model of global governance" (doesn't sound as sinister as One World Government). There would be no need for them to sing "a new world order behind closed doors" if what they meant was "a new world behind closed doors". As to why they'd be so open about it, why wouldn't they be? WEF has been boasting for months about their plans to reset the planet. If the UN announced tomorrow that they were going to set up a New World Order 99% of people would still go around in masks all day and be afraid of their own shadow. It's all so easy for them given the hysteria.

The problem is that when people read 'New World Order' they immediately think that it's 'a crazy conspiracy theory'.

I believe it's what it says on the tin, that they are using Covid-19 to usher in what the Secretary-General called "a new model of global governance" (doesn't sound as sinister as One World Government). There would be no need for them to sing "a new world order behind closed doors" if what they meant was "a new world behind closed doors". As to why they'd be so open about it, why wouldn't they be? WEF has been boasting for months about their plans to reset the planet. If the UN announced tomorrow that they were going to set up a New World Order 99% of people would still go around in masks all day and be afraid of their own shadow. It's all so easy for them given the hysteria.

The problem is that when people read 'New World Order' they immediately think that it's 'a crazy conspiracy theory'.

Ok. So why did they put the lyric into the song?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭touts

Another conspiracy to take over the world foiled by those involved organizing a concert and singing about it in front of millions. Not very good at this secrecy thing are they.

Ok. So why did they put the lyric into the song?

Because they know people are powerless to stop them, so they can boast about it. As I said, if they meant "a new world behind closed doors" then that's what they would have sung.

touts wrote: »
    Another conspiracy to take over the world foiled by those involved organizing a concert and singing about it in front of millions. Not very good at this secrecy thing are they.

But the point is that they don't have to hide it. The Economic Forum have for months been boasting about The Great Reset.

I have no idea why people aren't alarmed about both The Great Reset and the UN happily singing about "a new world order behind closed doors".

Because they know people are powerless to stop them, so they can boast about it. As I said, if they meant "a new world behind closed doors" then that's what they would have sung.

Ok. So you are saying that the shadowy masterminds told the singer to ad that one line to their song (and presumably nothing else) and that this is a problem because it exposes their evil plot?

That seems a bit silly.

Ok. So you are saying that the shadowy masterminds told the singer to ad that one line to their song (and presumably nothing else) and that this is a problem because it exposes their evil plot?

That seems a bit silly.

No shadowy masterminds. Just the UN. The world economy is banjaxed, countries and societies are destroyed, people have been reduced to zombies going around in masks, towns and villages are shadows of their former selves. So isn't it the time for a New World Order?

And what do you think the Great Reset is? A few gentle recommendations for governments? The WEF has said that every aspect of society and human activity has to be reset. It's horrifying.

No shadowy masterminds. Just the UN.
    Ok. So the UN told the songwriter to add this lyric to their song? Because...?

Or did the UN write the song themselves?
    The world economy is banjaxed, countries and societies are destroyed, people have been reduced to zombies going around in masks, towns and villages are shadows of their former selves. So isn't it the time for a New World Order?
    This is very silly and very hyperbolic.
    And what do you think the Great Reset is? A few gentle recommendations for governments? The WEF has said that every aspect of society and human activity has to be reset. It's horrifying.
    I seriously doubt you are representing it accurately, given that you seem to think that some random song is exposing the whole thing.
    I don't think you're thinking very rationally about it.

Conspiracy theorists like yourself have been claiming this stuff for many years now and they've always claimed that this was "just around the corner."
    I don't think a song that has the lyrics "new world order" is going to be the trigger.

I seriously doubt you are representing it accurately, given that you seem to think that some random song is exposing the whole thing.

Conspiracy theorists like yourself have been claiming this stuff for many years now and they've always claimed that this was "just around the corner."
    I don't think a song that has the lyrics "new world order" is going to be the trigger.

I don't know who wrote the song, but it's on the UN's own website. What did the Secretary-General of the UN mean when he called for "a new model of global governance"? Doesn't a "new model of global governance" point to there being a 'global government', or, to use their own words, "a new world order behind closed doors".

I meant to write "the perfect time for a New World Order" in my previous post. Sorry.

I don't know what you mean when you say you seriously doubt I am representing it accurately. All I offered was my interpretation of the words "a new world order behind closed doors", which, unsurprisingly, is that they, the UN, want a new world order behind closed doors. I even posted a link to a description of the concert that's on the UN's own website.

I don't think what I wrote is hyperbole either. The world economy is in bits, towns and villages are shadows of their former selves, and it's going to be worse in a few months when there's no more money. There'll be a tsunami of job losses and business closures.

What are your thoughts on The Great Reset? Are you worried about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,286 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It could be the modern equivalent of "Jean has a long mustache" or "the long sobs of the violins of autumn" or "wound my heart with a monotonous languor"

• Advertisement

I don't know who wrote the song, but it's on the UN's own website.
    So again, why did it contain that lyric according to you. You started the thread about it, so you must have some idea.
    I don't know what you mean when you say you seriously doubt I am representing it accurately.
    I think you've read some stuff on the internet and watched some stuff on youtube, then reached the conclusion of some big conspiracy theory.
    What you're claiming isn't very unique.
    It's just a but unusual to claim that they'd announce this via some random song at one of their events.
    It's kind of a silly thing to suggest to be honest, and if you're suggesting something like that, you're not being very rational.

Honestly, if you want people to take your theory more seriously, maybe don't open with that claim.
    I don't think what I wrote is hyperbole either. The world economy is in bits, towns and villages are shadows of their former selves, and it's going to be worse in a few months when there's no more money. There'll be a tsunami of job losses and business closures.
    So therefore the UN is going to impose a one world government?
    Ok. When will this be?
    What are your thoughts on The Great Reset? Are you worried about it?
    Haven't heard about it before, but it has the name of something that conspiracy theorists would twist and misrepresent to appear more sinister than it is.

So again, why did it contain that lyric according to you. You started the thread about it, so you must have some idea.

I think you've read some stuff on the internet and watched some stuff on youtube, then reached the conclusion of some big conspiracy theory.
    What you're claiming isn't very unique.
    It's just a but unusual to claim that they'd announce this via some random song at one of their events.
    It's kind of a silly thing to suggest to be honest, and if you're suggesting something like that, you're not being very rational.

Honestly, if you want people to take your theory more seriously, maybe don't open with that claim.

So therefore the UN is going to impose a one world government?
    Ok. When will this be?

Haven't heard about it before, but it has the name of something that conspiracy theorists would twist and misrepresent to appear more sinister than it is.

I've already answered why I think the song contained the words "a new world order behind closed doors". I understand that to mean "a new world order behind closed doors".

Doesn't the Secretary-General of the UN calling for a new model of global governance a few months ago make it all the more likely that's that "a new world order behind closed doors" means global governance?

It's strange that this is being discussed in the Conspiracy Theories forum when neither the Great Reset nor the Secretary-General of the UN calling for a "new model of global governance is a conspiracy theory. But I guess it's because 'New World Order' is considered to be a conspiracy theory.

An article on The Great Reset on WEF's own website: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/08/building-blocks-of-the-great-reset/

No YouTube videos. The song is on the UN's own website and The Great Reset is on WEF's own website.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/COVID-19-Great-Reset-Klaus-Schwab/dp/2940631123/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2D573XZMJI304&dchild=1&keywords=the+great+reset&qid=1599051529&s=books&sprefix=the+great+reset%2Caps%2C170&sr=1-1

The head of WEF, Klaus Schwab, even wrote a book on The Great Reset.

A few quotes from the book:

"The containment of the coronavirus pandemic will necessitate a global surveillance network" (p.33)

"China, Hong Kong SAR and South Korea implemented coercive and intrusive measures of digital tracing. They took the decision to track individuals without their consent, through their mobile and credit card data, and even employed video surveillance" (p.160)

"No voluntary contact-tracing app will work if people are unwilling to provide their own personal data to the governmental agency that monitors the system" (p.164)

the corporate move will be towards greater surveillance; for better or for worse, companies will be watching and sometimes recording what their workforce does." (p.165)

"Then, when the crisis is over, some may realize that their country has suddenly be transformed into a place where they no longer wish to live." (p.167)

If that doesn't sound horrifying to you, then I don't know what to say.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,263 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

They made Steve guttenberg a star

I've already answered why I think the song contained the words "a new world order behind closed doors". I understand that to mean "a new world order behind closed doors".
    Yes. But that doesn't really explain why the lyrics are in the song.

Why do you think they were put there?
    It's strange that this is being discussed in the Conspiracy Theories forum when neither the Great Reset nor the Secretary-General of the UN calling for a "new model of global governance is a conspiracy theory. But I guess it's because 'New World Order' is considered to be a conspiracy theory.
    Yes. Your rather strange interpretation of things and your claim that a song lyric exposes all of this is a conspiracy theory.

Why would it be in any other forum?

Yes. But that doesn't really explain why the lyrics are in the song.

Why do you think they were put there?

Yes. Your rather strange interpretation of things and your claim that a song lyric exposes all of this is a conspiracy theory.

Why would it be in any other forum?

I think they were put there because they want people to know what they're going to do. What do you understand by "a new model of global governance"? That's what the Secretary-General called for.

What are your thoughts on those quotes from the book on The Great Reset?

Another few for you:

"Dystopian scenarios are not a fatality."(p.171)

"The possibilities for change and the resulting new order are now unlimited and only bound to our imagination" and "We should take advantage of this unprecedented opportunity to reimagine our world" (p.19)

" [Instead of] driving to a distant family gathering for the weekend" using "the WhatsApp family group" which "is not as fun but, again, safer, cheaper and greener" (p.155)

"This won't happen, because it can't happen." (p.173) (Author talking about industry leaders which might want to go back to the old way of making business.)
    "It is likely that the markets or the consumers, or both, will punish those companies that performed poorly on social issues (p.188)

"Simple pleasures like smelling a melon or squeezing a fruit will be frowned upon and may even become a thing of the past." (p.198)

What Karl Schwab is advocating is complete control over aspect of human life and society. Is that a world you want to live in? Do you see now why so many people are suspicious about all of this?

I think they were put there because they want people to know what they're going to do.
    Ok. So why would they do that is some random song?
    Why only in that one line?
    What are your thoughts on those quotes from the book on The Great Reset?
    Like I said. Conspiracy theorists like yourself have a habit of misrepresenting and twisting things to make them sound more sinister than they are.
    And I don't think you're applying a whole bunch of rational thought here given your claims about this song thing.

Ok. So why would they do that is some random song?
    Why only in that one line?

Like I said. Conspiracy theorists like yourself have a habit of misrepresenting and twisting things to make them sound more sinister than they are.
    And I don't think you're applying a whole bunch of rational thought here given your claims about this song thing.

I don't think there's anything I can say that will persuade you. I quoted from 'The Great Reset' by Klaus Schwab. I didn't twist or misrepresent anything. It's from the horse's mouth. It's a horrifying dystopia that he's pushing. And this isn't some random guy on the street saying it. This is the head of a powerful global organisation.

But you don't mention that that song came a couple of months after the Secretary-General of the UN calling for a 'new model of global governance'. It's not important that it's in a song. It's the words that matter. You still haven't told me what your understanding of the Secretary-General's call for 'a new model of global governance' is.

I quoted from 'The Great Reset' by Klaus Schwab. I didn't twist or misrepresent anything.
    I'm sure that's what you believe.
    But you don't mention that that song came a couple of months after the Secretary-General of the UN calling for a 'new model of global governance'. It's not important that it's in a song.
    But why put it in a song? It doesn't make any sense to and you've kinda shot your credibility in the foot by bringing it up.
    It's the words that matter. You still haven't told me what your understanding of the Secretary-General's call for 'a new model of global governance' is.
    I don't know. I haven't looked into the real meaning and as I said, I don't buy the interpretation of a conspiracy theorist who's hinging a lot of it on the lyrics of a song.

I'm sure that's what you believe.

But why put it in a song? It doesn't make any sense to and you've kinda shot your credibility in the foot by bringing it up.

I don't know. I haven't looked into the real meaning and as I said, I don't buy the interpretation of a conspiracy theorist who's hinging a lot of it on the lyrics of a song.

How can simply quoting from the book be twisting what the author wrote? All I did was quote from the book. What is your opinion of the quotes I posted from the book? Horrifying?

Why am I a conspiracy theorist for saying that 'a new model of global governance' and 'a new world order behind closed doors' means exactly that? You keep bringing up the 'random song'. Forget about the song. It's the words 'a new world order behind closed doors' in the song I'm referring to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

How can simply quoting from the book be twisting what the author wrote? All I did was quote from the book. What is your opinion of the quotes I posted from the book? Horrifying?

Why am I a conspiracy theorist for saying that 'a new model of global governance' and 'a new world order behind closed doors' means exactly that? You keep bringing up the 'random song'. Forget about the song. It's the words 'a new world order behind closed doors' in the song I'm referring to.

King Mob would have you believe that a modern day song writer wouldnt know the meaning NWO it s only littered throughout pop culture/music they even market their stuff on it
    And the song is "random" even though they closed out the event with it usually this kind of closing has a message
    So i think the song was written for the event at the very least

Advertisement