Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premiership Rugby 2019-20

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,607 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

What on earth is happening to Exeter here, 32-0 now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

What on earth is happening to Exeter here, 32-0 now

Have you seen their line up? It’s essentially their 3rd string against Wasps firsts.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,072 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Some last ten minutes in those games!!!

Bristol get the TBP, sarries score to draw with Bath.

Bath in real trouble now if the sale game goes ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 21,607 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

So Sale have forfeited their final game against Worcester, which means they're out of the running for top 4. What a mess.

So Sale have forfeited their final game against Worcester, which means they're out of the running for top 4. What a mess.

What an absolute mess of a whole season when you consider the sarries situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭Digifriendly

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/54373489

Think its Exeter vs Bath and Wasps vs Bristol on Saturday. With Pro 14 matches later in the evening on we have a feast of rugby on the box on Saturday.

Not sure if Wasps have been really good or Bristol have been really poor..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Exeter doing Exeter things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

Exeter doing Exeter things.

Yep - it's grindingly turgid and stodgy; then suddenly the likes of O'Flaherty, Simpson, Slade or Hogg (or Nowell if playing) turns on the afterburners and they look really, really good.

Fair dues to Bath who really stood up to them - were quite unlucky to be trailing at half time and with some better handling could have made a real game of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Large covid19 cluster at wasps

• Advertisement

4 more positive tests for Wasps players.

Cant see anything other then Bristol being called in to play Exeter in the final now.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭conor678

That is not looking good for wasps. Hope they make the final but doubt it. Be very strange if bristol get there and win it

• Registered Users Posts: 24,183 ✭✭✭✭Buer

conor678 wrote: »
    Be very strange if bristol get there and win it

Not a hope. Bristol are a fun team but Wasps (who aren't in Exeter's league) comfortably beat them.

Exeter knew after Saturday they had another final a week later. Bristol players knew there was a chance but I doubt that stopped them going on the lash after their win.

I agree. The Exeter pack are excellent and will easily out muscle the bristol pack. The dreamer in me wants bristol to win it if it came to it cos I have massive respect for pat lam from his connacht days but can't see it happening at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Dog Botherer

Bristol winning would be the funniest outcome and would deservedly make the premiership look even more stupid.

mon Bristol!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭OldRio

Wasps have been cleared to play Exeter in the final.

It will be interesting to see if there's any first team members who might have tested positive. I am giving the wasps pack a chance but they need to be at full strength. The Exeter pack is excellent but I do believe they can be matched/ overpowered on thier day but feel sarries are the only team in the EPL who could confidently achieve this

Two of the first four players who tested positive were returned as false positives.

Advertisement